TPM, the start

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
I would like to know what you all thought when you so the opening line "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..." when you went to see TPM for the first time...

Mine was:
"Damn, the start of a new Star Wars Saga, and I'm going to watch it right now!"

finti
Mine was : At last

mah
'now it's really happening, a new SW movie, and it'll start in one second!!'

Ushgarak
"I wonder if my brother feels like he did in '77?"

He was setting next to me, but his face was characteristically impassive.

LanceWindu
Nothing was going through my mind because I was trying to watch the movie.

I do remember watching everybody in the theater move their heads left to right while reading the scrolling paragraphs.

C2-B1
Mine was: "Yes, a new Star Wars movie and I'm here seeing it" big grin

finti
now that was a surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
I resent that...I think.

ToMacco
I couldn't think or hear anything, because everyone around me was cheering so loudly.

So I just laughed, as my spine tingled.

finti
some cute boy behind you then big grin evil face

LanceWindu
You mean ToMacco isn't just a heartless sunofab!+ch?

yerssot
Keep on topic; keep on topic!

LanceWindu
OK

I was amazed when I first walked into the theater and saw all of those fans filling every seat in sight

ToMacco
smile You bastards.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

yerssot
Lance? but he was nice to you!

LanceWindu
Yup

Gundark
I was with my brother and the whole crowd was cheering. I actually got a tear in my eye I was so excited.

ToMacco
Gundy, you got the tear because your brother was eating a raw onion.

LanceWindu
Or maybe because someone else in the crowd was waving their saber just a little too much. It probably poked you in the eye.

Gundark
You guys are not right in the head. laughing out loud

We were too excited to even eat popcorn.

finti
popcorn and crispy stuff should be baned from the theaters, also people who cant chew with their mouth closed.
Aint to cool sitting in front of a hungry chubby dude with a mouth full of popcorn when the a long time ago... appears. I looked like I the guy with the most dandruff in the world. Where is Head and Shoulders when you need it roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

yerssot
It washed and went laughing out loud

ToMacco
There's another thing that really pisses me off when I go to the theator; Old people. God bless them, but they talk as loud as they want as often as they want.

yerssot
so were does that leave you? old or old and forgotten?

finti
just ignored

DarthKris
well, actually when there were those lines on the screen I thought... heck, that looks so old... but as soon as the music hits me I'm totally in fever...

King Jedi
I felt really nervous because I'd read the fanboys reviews on the net and I was dreading going to see it incase it was as bad as they made out. But it wasn't and they were all wrong. smile

Julie
I don't remember my thought....prob somthing on the lines of cool....though I'll admit that I wasn't the dedicated fan I am today back then.....I saw the movie about a month or at least a few weeks after its release

Ushgarak
Heretic! Burn the Unbeliever!

yerssot
*grabs lucifers*
Ok, are you sure we can burn you Ush?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.