sean connery as banshee?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ericadurancefan
a lot of people say hes too old to portrat banshee but i think he is the perfect choice anybody else agree with me?

Alpha Centauri
No.

He is way too old. He's just Scottish.

-AC

Mana4X2
Agreed. WAY TOO OLD!

radioboy121
Banshee has an adult daughter, but he was not illustrated to be old enough to make Sean Connery suitable for the role.

ericadurancefan
replys taken so scratch connery,what do you think of shane west?,he might fit the role better being that syren was no more than a child in X2

pr1983
banshee is irish alpha mad stick out tongue

Mana4X2
Got a pic of Shane West, Eric?

ericadurancefan
not right off of the bat but i can tell you he was the guy that starred with mandy moore in a walk to remember if that tells you anything

ayjay
sean connery?? watda watda....dat guy's like a bazillion years old..no way he can play banshee....

Rave X
Shane West is to youngh to have an adult daughter (as Banshee).

http://images.google.nl/images?q=Shane+West&hl=nl&btnG=Google+zoeken

Mana4X2
Whoa! Okay. Yeah, he is a bit young, but they do have ways of making people look alot older, or younger for that matter, these days. Hmmmm... now you guys have got me thinking as to who I would like to see play Banshee.

Cheers,
Mana

Alpha Centauri
"banshee is irish alpha"

Yes but Connereh is Scottish.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.