Evil Windows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Londonboy7
Ok so I go to download i tunes (I have a 30 $ gift cirtificut there) And windows is like "we cant verify its publishere so u cant down load it Im like its ITUNES FROM APPLE so I yell alot and click this help thing and get this:

What should you do when Windows blocks the installation of an ActiveX control?

You probably should not install that ActiveX control. It is extremely risky to install ActiveX controls that Windows blocks. Windows will block the installation of an ActiveX control if your Internet Explorer security settings are at the default level and the ActiveX control does not have a valid digital signature.

A valid digital signature verifies the identity of the publisher (the company, Web site, or individual that is distributing the file), as well as the fact that the file has not been tampered with since it was signed. If the file has no valid digital signature, you cannot be certain that the file is actually from the source it claims to be from, or that it has not been tampered with (for example, a virus could be inserted in the control). You should not open the file unless you trust the publisher and know that the contents are safe to open.

So Im all mad cause it tells u it sugests U dont, but never tells U HOW TO. Its like dont do this unless blah blah blah and it never tells u how to do it. Its still dosnt let U!!!!!

ITS A CONSPIRACY AGENst APPLE!!!!

Londonboy7
so if any one knows what to do or has a message about hao windos is evil leave a message after the beep

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ladygrim
sorry cant help ya no good with things to do with technologhy

Londonboy7
More ITUNEs problems

Ok so I download Itunes and in the proses Quicktime (its and automatic thing cause u need it for Itunes to work) Ok so i finelly get it downloaded and I click it and an error box comes up on my screen and is like

U hane quick=time 5.3 (or somthing) U need quicktime 5.4 for I tunes to work

WHAT IS THE MATTER I DOWNLOUDED QUICKTIME AUTO MATICLY WHEN I DOWNLOADED ITUNES WHY DO THESE PEOPLE HATE US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.