Most hate filled X-Men feud?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
The title is the thread.

Go forth and discuss.

-AC

pr1983
between x-men only or can enemies be included?

Alpha Centauri
Any of your choice.

X-Man to Villain. Villain to Villain. X-Man to X-Man. Any.

-AC

Fionnula
Wolverine and Cyclops prehaps

pr1983
wolverine and cyclops was till recently, though i think its more grudging respect than anything... when jeans not involved...

proffessor and juggernaut until recently was bad...

gambit and sabertooth was bad...

cyclops and sinister is full of hate...

Alpha Centauri
Cyclops and Sinister is candidate for most hated in Marvel. Easy.

Wouldn't say it's number one but it's up there.

-AC

radioboy121
Mystique and most of the X-Men. There have been a number of occurances where a number of the X-Men wanted to rid of her (i.e. Archangel was tempted to kill her after the death of Moira MacTaggert)

pr1983
and she slit banshee's throat...

Abbita
she did? what a biatch!!! droolio ohyes

radioboy121
I think she jammed something at the back of his neck, while she was infiltrating X-Corps.

Archangel and Apocalypse.

pr1983
uncanny #405... i'll fetch a pic and post it later...

pr1983
apologies for the double post

mystique after slitting his throat...

Abbita
cool droolio

mystique looks WEIRD

Clovie
sabertooth and logan (at least in evo)

pr1983
sabertooth and logan have always been wanting to kil each other, comics, evo, tas... all of em... good one clovie big grin

gambitindaflesh
I thought Gambit was the one who tried to kill Mystique after the Moria thing and Storm stopped him. Yeah, they have good reasons for hating her. Amongst the X Men, well Wolvierine and Cyclops have issues, Wolverine and Gambit butt heads, well, a lot of them seem to have issues with Gambit, but no one really hates anyone. Sinister, Mystique, Magneto, they are targets of ill willed emotions.

Alpha Centauri
There's no "ill emotions" between Sinister and Cyclops.

Just pure, unadulterated hatred. Cyclops has more hatred for Sinister than vice versa but there's hatred both ways.

-AC

pr1983
sinister has this perverted fascination with cyclops (and the summers in general), its quite disturbing...

i think he's one of the only people cyclops would actually kill given half the chance...

Gryn Jabar
Why does Gambit hate sabertooth?

pr1983
sabertooth killed a woman gambit was in love with many years ago in paris...

ayjay
watabout emma and jean? (phoenix)?

pr1983
i think jean died before it hit its peak...

ayjay
o0o ah k....but now shes BAK!!!

pr1983
yes...

ayjay
so you rekon they'll be a big hissy fit?..or a telpathic mud wrestle? or a cat fight?

pr1983
all of the above ajay... hopefully...

ayjay
hehehe...eeeeexcellent....

gambitindaflesh
Gambit did not love the woman Sabertooth killed. What happened was Gambit had to steal some fancy necklace, I forget the name of it from this very attractive young women who stole it herself by seducing the original owner. Gambit stole it the same way, by getting the lady to fall in love with him. Sabertooth was hired by the original owner to get the necklace back and what he did is took the woman and Remy's brother and tied them up, held them over the edge of a huge building. Sabertooth dropped both of them knowing that he could only save one of them, he saved his brother and the woman fell to her death. Gambit went down to her and as she was dying she told him that she loved him and would have given him the necklace freely if he had just asked. Sad, and that was Gambit's initiation into the Theive's Guild (stealing the necklace)
Another reason Gambit hates Sabertooth is that after going into debt to Sinister, Gambit was assigned a job with Sabertooth (before the whole necklace thing I think) and that just so happened to be the job that led to the mass murder of the morlocks, Gambit did not know that the intentions were to kill them and was able to save Marrow when she was a child, Sabertooth tried to kill him during this whole dispute too.
Also, Sabertooth tried to use his knowledge of this whole morlock thing as leverage against Gambit, even hinting to Rogue once about it. Gambit hates Sabertooth because of these reasons, also because Sabertooth is the most heartless, evil, sick villian out there, I've read his series (well the first ones) and there is not a good natured bone in his body, this was not very well represented in the movie, Sabertooth is all about making the world misserable just for the sake of doing it.

gambitindaflesh
Sorry, I know that's a lot of information, but it's good to know, I guess...

pr1983
i read the comic, i always believed from reading the comic that he truly loved her... you could tell by the way he was with her... and how angry he was with sabertooth...

ayjay
woow....i've never really had much interest in sabertooth...i always knew him as the wolverine bad guy.....wow....now im really interested to know more about himm....ima go find out....thnx gambitindaflesh

gambitindaflesh
Aww, maybe he did love her, see, Gambit's not that bad, you kind of like him don't you Pr? Yeah, Sabertooth is sick, he has his own series and there is nothing nice about him, he's probably the worst, I mean, Sinister and Apocolypse, Magneto, all those guys have some kind of motive but Sabertooth is just evil and that is one big reason Wolverine hates his guts, there is no hope for him.

pr1983
i never said gambit was bad... i have nothing against him whatsoever...

sabertooth lives to cause havoc and destruction...

gambitindaflesh
Oh, I thought there was something you wrote once or something you implied that led me to believe you were not fond of Remy. Hmmm, maybe just my imagination. No, I think I'm right actually. It was one of the first 'virtual conversations' (cute, non?) that we had, you and I, something, something, something...

pr1983
i might have said something that sounded like it, so if i did i'm sorry...

ayjay
i like gambit!!...he has a kool accent!...and kool eyes.....

eleveninches
cable/apoc
scott/sinister
logan/weapon-x people
emma/jean

Alpha Centauri
Cable/Apoc is a good one.

What's Sinister up to these days anyway? The old (very old) rascal.

-AC

stormfront13
storm and candra is up there imo- after all storm did steal candra's heart but other than that everyone likes storm and she doesn't really have many fueds

pr1983
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

What's Sinister up to these days anyway? The old (very old) rascal.

-AC

i think he was in x-men the end wasn't he?

stormfront13
also candra tried to kill storm more than once

pr1983
well after what storm did i dont blame her... stick out tongue

stormfront13
lol me to but in the end storm threw candra's heart behind her back and cyclops shot it- before candra died she told storm she would eventually come back and destroy her- sounds pretty hateful to me

pr1983
its more revenge than anything, remember storm is the bad guy in this one even though she doesnt mean to be...

stormfront13
yeah but she stole it when she was around ten so she couldn't have known what it meant

ayjay
who's candra? is she marrow?

stormfront13
no she is an- i don't know what they cll them, maybe immortals

ayjay
o0o...how did storm get her heart?

stormfront13
because the only way you can kill them is by shattering their heart so candra put in it a ruby type thing. have you seen pics where a red ruby is around her nexk, well that is it. candra lost posession of it and storm stole it. candra was really mad and tried to kill her when she found out it was storm that had it. all the times she tried she didn't succeed sisce storm is still here and candra is dead.

ayjay
ah...me understand nows ^__^

DarkCrawler
Candra is an External.

How about Storm and White Queen.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm53.jpg

ayjay
o0o thats a kool pic

eleveninches
Originally posted by eleveninches
cable/apoc
scott/sinister
logan/weapon-x people
emma/jean
And:
logan/creed
maddelyne/scott

Fionnula
how about

Polaris and Annie
or
Sage and Viper

stormfront13
darkcrawler you may be right, after all emma did take control of her body. anither good one is storm and dracula he like loves her but she hates him

wuTa
how about

gambit/sinister

gambit/angel

and the feud that never ends....xavier/magneto

stormfront13
i think storm and dracula is a pretty good one too

Shadow_King
oh i have a few but they might not count as big x-men feud

Professor X/Shadow King
Magneto/Apocalypse
Wolverine/Lady Deathstrike
Wolverine/Omega Red

Alpha Centauri
Magneto/Charles doesn't really count coz there's respect there. I don't think either of them would kill one another for good.

If Cyclops had the chance to rid the world of Sinister, he'd do it, without thinking. I was reading my old X-Men's, there's just pure...pure hatred between them two.

-AC

DarkCrawler
Jubilee and I. cursing

stormfront13
ha ha darkcrawler

Ryonslaught
Madlyne and Jean smile

Lets think for a second Jean stole her husband....
jean effectivly took her place....
grew up her son.....
and even had a hand in killing the woman...
the one person she never could actually compete with....
can you say hate?

Marrow and Storm smile

Storm was an ineffective leader for the morlocks....
Storm did nothing substantial for the morlocks....
Storm and her x-men's assistance during the mutant massacre was less than paltry....
Marrow and her compatriats decide to kill one human for each dead morlock storm rips out one of her hearts.....
Marrow loves callisto and storm has consistently humiliated her.....
Storm is the beautiful, perfect goddess..... the morlocks and marrow originally were quite grusome to look at
Smells like more than just mere dislike to me.... smokin'

stormfront13
omg i actually never thought of storm and marrow lol- its a good one

Ryonslaught
Originally posted by stormfront13
omg i actually never thought of storm and marrow lol- its a good one

Thats right big grin

The best part is Marrow has a justifiable hate for Storm

evil face

stormfront13
yeah ur right

pr1983
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Magneto/Charles doesn't really count coz there's respect there. I don't think either of them would kill one another for good.

If Cyclops had the chance to rid the world of Sinister, he'd do it, without thinking. I was reading my old X-Men's, there's just pure...pure hatred between them two.

-AC

i agree completely...

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Jubilee and I. cursing

i believe my hatred of her runs deeper stick out tongue

Originally posted by Ryonslaught
Madlyne and Jean smile

Lets think for a second Jean stole her husband....
jean effectivly took her place....
grew up her son.....
and even had a hand in killing the woman...
the one person she never could actually compete with....
can you say hate?

Marrow and Storm smile

Storm was an ineffective leader for the morlocks....
Storm did nothing substantial for the morlocks....
Storm and her x-men's assistance during the mutant massacre was less than paltry....
Marrow and her compatriats decide to kill one human for each dead morlock storm rips out one of her hearts.....
Marrow loves callisto and storm has consistently humiliated her.....
Storm is the beautiful, perfect goddess..... the morlocks and marrow originally were quite grusome to look at
Smells like more than just mere dislike to me.... smokin'

both very good ones...

stormfront13
i also think that storm and dracula is pretty high

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by pr1983

i believe my hatred of her runs deeper stick out tongue

No it doesn't. mad I have planned 358 different ways for her to die in a violent way and posted them all to Robert Kirkman (writer of her series). But I gotta stop soon. I think he is going to call the police.

Now I am trying to get money to buy all the issues in the world that she has been. You wouldn't have any extra money?

Next milestone: I will hunt down her creator.

Claremont has to run. Fast.

http://img193.exs.cx/img193/4149/jub3qm.gif
Have You Seen This Writer?

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha Claremont is the worst.

-AC

stormfront13
yeah i don't like him that much for making the worst battles and making everyone seem so powerful

Fionnula
ooo Storm and Viper as well

stormfront13
yeah viper literally stabbed storm in the back while pretending to be her ally

Fionnula
ya and then Storm shot Viper

stormfront13
ooh must of missed that part- what about storm and shadow king, and storm and masque

DarkCrawler
A cool pic.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm43.jpg

stormfront13
yeah that wa when storm ripped out marrows heart

Fionnula
Originally posted by stormfront13
ooh must of missed that part- what about storm and shadow king, and storm and masque

i think Storm said "Viper dear, are you wearing Kevlar?" it was kick-ass big grin

stormfront13
lol thats sweet

Fionnula
it was i have the comic somewhere i might scan in the picture..

stormfront13
oh that'd be cool please do lol

DrDoom
I'll go with:

Wolverine/Sabertooth
Wolverine/Magneto
Gambit/Sabertooth
Prof. X/Shadow King
Cyclops/Sinister

stormfront13
here are the ones i like

cyclops/sinister
domina/sinister
storm/marrow
storm/candra
storm/dracula
storm/viper
emma frost/selene
archangel/apocolypse
rogue/marvel woman

DrDoom
agh, I forgot about Arch/Apocalypse.

Too bad Warren is a punk now.

stormfront13
yeah lol

Phoenix_Avatar9
I like the Marvel Girl III(rachel) and Black Queen(selene) feud

stormfront13
yeah thats a good one+

PirateArr
Rachel and Emma hated each other. The baseball scene in X-Treme X-Men and then in the return of the hellfire club comic they had a wee duel where emma turned rachel into a baby and rachel turned emma fat but scott still loved emma even though she was grosely obese and rachel started crying like a baby and said "it's not fair" or something of the like. That was a fun issue.

stormfront13
yeah she said it wasn't fair cause her power levels were off the charts and emma still beat her easily

Bowmen
Cable/Apocalypse
Wolverine/Sabertooth (For sure...)
Storm/Shadow King
Jubilee/Sentinels (lol...)

savagerampage
Wolverine- sabertooth
Wolverine - cyclops
cyclops - sinister
cable - apocalypse
Bishop - gambit, although there feud is now done.
havok vs iceman
iceman - jobbernaut they hated each other, too bad for juggs they took away his power
Juggernaut - xavier - was bad before but hey have kissed and made up
Humans vs mutants
cyclops vs havok

Paola
Jean & Emma! eek!

Agneto
Originally posted by PirateArr
Rachel and Emma hated each other. The baseball scene in X-Treme X-Men and then in the return of the hellfire club comic they had a wee duel where emma turned rachel into a baby and rachel turned emma fat but scott still loved emma even though she was grosely obese and rachel started crying like a baby and said "it's not fair" or something of the like. That was a fun issue.

eek! Can anyone tell me what issue is that?

pr1983
Originally posted by Agneto
eek! Can anyone tell me what issue is that?

that fat emma one? uncanny four hundred and forty something... i have it somewhere...

Agneto
Thank you Pr smile I will find it from here.

pr1983
Fat Emma, Baby Rachel

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/6800/uncannyxmen45200230zc.th.jpg

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/2231/uncannyxmen45200257wc.th.jpg

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/2941/uncannyxmen45200294ce.th.jpg

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/7839/uncannyxmen45200311ms.th.jpg

Agneto
eek! laughing Thank you so much!

pr1983
No problem...

ayjay
hehe i read that ...it was funny

pr1983
All i could think was "No Scott... Nooooooo"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.