Movie Making/Special Effects Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rampageman
My friend Andrew and I are making a movie about a heist. This movie will, of course, include several gun fights, car chases, explosions, etc...

If you know how to make any of these things at home, easily, then I'm all ears.

To anyone that helps me out, I would be more than willing to send you a copy of the movie once it's done!

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
Argh!!! Come on guys! Help me out!

rampageman
guys! gimme a break here! I need these! If the movie does good, it's gonna play at the Globe cinema! So you could be the difference between mine and your success and mine and your defeat.

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
Please guys, I'm desperate here! We need anything! All that we can get!

Cheers,

Jason

botankus
First of all, give KMC users more than 2 minutes to reply to a thread before going beserk. There are members from around the globe in different time zones.

As far as your movie goes, I would suggest using live ammunition during the gun fights.

rampageman
wow! that was awesome. Maybe i will. Just for you. and if i die, i'll send you the morgue bills!wink

Well, lol, if you have any real ones, im all ears.

Cheers,

Justin

botankus
So you went from Jason to Justin in 10 minutes??

BTW, there was a spammer who used to post and end his post with
Cheers,
Justin

a while back, but I don't remember what his Username of the Day was.

rampageman
lol, i have many different aliases. lol. But ya, It's jason. You see, im sitting here in my school library with my friend jason biggs, and he wrote that last one. lol. So ya. What was the guy's username that put, "cheers, Justin?"

botankus
Why not just end it with....

Cheers,
rampageman

??

Considering Justin or Jason aren't your real names, what would be the difference? Maybe you wouldn't confuse the two!

botankus
BTW, click here for the old "Justin." Remember him? Your old username before you were banned? lol

fanatos
What are you shooting on? Film or video?

rampageman
well, fanatos, i'm not quite sure what you mean, but i'm shooting it with a video camera, but like a proffessional one...

Having said that, do you know how to make any special effects?

Cheers,

RAMPAGEMAN!

fanatos
Well, video camera? No matter how professional it is, no video can ever replace film! But film is expensive wink , that means that there's no point in making a movie if you can't afford shooting on film.

As for the special effects, yes, I know and I make them. I make effects in MAYA, I composit in Combustion, I edit in Premiere, but I cannot edit video! I edit FILM ONLY smile . Film that is - high resolution non compressed image sequences. Now, video - video is f**ked up, it cannot be captured in high resolution with getting a good quality, and video is interlaced, interlaced footages cannot be composited wink .

So, my advice is - shoot on film or don't shoot at all!

P.S.
Video cannot be shown in theatres, only film can! Video can be output to film, but the quality will stink.

BTW, what's your budget. No one will make effects for you if you don't have a dozen million $$$.

fanatos
Wait, are you saying special effects or visual effects confused ?

Jeff-Man
use ketchup for blood. and for gun fire on the ground put a board on a rock like a see saw and cover one end with dirt. then as you run by step on the other end. it looks like the bullet is hitting the ground.thumb up

rampageman
thanks guys, but ya, fantos, i did mean film and yes, I did mean special effects, not visual effects

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
So, anyone else with any ideas for special effects... like... wow, I need them really bad!

Please give me and my friend some help!

Thanks to all that have helped out already!

Cheers,

Jason

Norma Jean
Put ketchup in plastic bags under your shirt and pop them when you get shot.

rampageman
Sweet deal! thanks bud.... Keep em coming guys! These are GREAT!

Cheers,

Justin

rampageman
OH, and if i didnt mention it before, i would be more than willing to send whoever helps me out a copy of the film when it's done

Cheers,

Jason

Time Of Evil
Well I'm not sure if this works, but you could use CGI to make bullets and make yourself get shot.

Use Adobe.....

someone help me out!

dragonpisces272
yeah...after effects is your best bet for CGI

ragesRemorse
Yeah, special effects are actually easy to do with certain Pc programs. Of corse there not to sleak, but they get the idea across. As for a gun fight there are only two things you can do to duplicate the idea. either go to a prop store and get a dead gun with blanks, or find blanks to fit and actual gun. Or you can just dun in the sound effects of gun fire during editing.

Without dishing out large amounts of money there are two different ways you can recreate the effect of getting shot. Take three pop bangers tied together in a plastic bag. Fill the bag with two tablespoons of the substance your using for blood. put the bag under your shirt where you want the effect to occur. Cut two slits on each side of your shirt where the bag is. Then just pull the cord of the pop bangers. Of course you will have to rig some string work under your shirt.

the other, if your brave is to wear some protective grear under your shirt. Take several firecrackers tied together with an extension wick. Wrap the firecrackers in a small balloon exposing only the tips of the wick. cut your shirt where the firecrackers are placed. During some editing if you want you can add some bloody shots and even take out the firecracker sounds. However, when we used to do that it actually gave it a nice appeal to the shot, kind of cheasy, but kind of neat because it is a nice effect.

Or you could just use simple editing to give the idea of being shot. Only if you are using film of course, It looks kind of shitty put together on video.

midnite127
Instead of ketchup try corn syrup and red food coloring in the baggies...might work out a little better

ragesRemorse
There is absolutely no reason to ever use ketchup for the effect of blood, unless your trying to cheasy.

Jackie Malfoy
Good luck on the movie.and I would love to see the scipted!Anyway not all movies need special effects.I think some movies are poored acting when they use too much special efforts and have real bad actors.
coughharrypottercough!But if you feel like the people in your movie are good actors then yea add special efforts by using a com corder!JM

SamusAran
ok. First off i would suggest for gunfights and explosions a cheap $100 program called alamdv that can be purchased from fxhome.com. you can download plugins for it that allow you to animate muzzle flashes and squib hits, as well as a lot of different explosion effects and animations. I've used this program for many a starwars film and it has a lot of versitility, for not alot of cash. if you have any questions on specific shots i might be of some help.

rampageman
thanks for all of the help everyone! you've made my movie making proccess just that much easier. I invite you to keep it up!

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
no, nothing else from anyone!?

I suppose that that's okay... but you guys owe me!

I'm kidding of course! BLAGUE! Umm, ya, so if anyone else knows how to make cool homemade special effects, please reply!!!

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
really guys, there is nothing in this world that would satisfy me more than getting more special effects! So please, help a brother/sister/sibling out! smile smile smile

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
argh... you guys arent making this movie making experience easy! lol, please help me out... anyone that helps me out, i would be more than willing to send you a copy of the movie once it's done, which should be soon with your guys's help!

Cheers,

Jason

botankus
What more do you want? People already offered their help for about half of what you could do in two pages of this thread. How about using your brain for the other half?

rampageman
to tell you the truth, botankus, I think ive used my brain just about enough. I have a full school schedule, I play basketball, I'm in my church's worship team... how bout I get some help, I mean, ya, for the help ill even throw in a free t-shirt that says; "I (heart) your mom"

So please guys, cut me some slack and help me out.

Cheers,

Jason

P.S. And besides, I never said that those people didn't help, I'm just saying that I WANT MORE!

elementdeltaX
Hey guys, does anyone have any inexpensive tips for making ground bullet hits? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

elementdeltX

rampageman
what you do is you put a 2x4 on the ground at an angle (like a lever) then you put some sand/ dirt on the end in the ground. then when running by it, step on the end out of the ground, the sand will shoot up and it will look like you're getting shot at

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
so anyone else have any ideas!? I'm starting the movie on saturday and any last minute ideas would be smashing!

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
No one! I find that hard to believe!!!

Cheers,

Jason

botankus
Originally posted by rampageman
any last minute ideas would be smashing!
I've got one last one. For the grand finale, release methane gas from each corner of your house so it flows into a central location. Then, run a twenty-foot fuse from the front door into the central location. Make sure the fuse is attached so some mid-grade TNT.

Then, after you've taken care of that, have your main character walk in through the front door for the last scene, and the special effects team will light the fuse. Make sure you have the cameras about a hundred feet in front of the house but still make sure you get the house in frame. Then, post the link to the movie on KMC.

The results will definately be smashing. You're welcome!

rampageman
Holy Crap. You know what I love about your snide remarks? They are so well researched and instructional, yet not to geeky! They make me laugh... Keep 'em coming.

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
Like i've said so many times before; I will be more than willing to send a copy of the movie to anyone that helps me and and who wants one.

Cheers,

Jason

rampageman
If you guys havent noticed, my friend has just recently joined us at KMF.

He is also looking for some special effects... so please, help us both out and, if you want, keep in touch with us by sending us messages!

Cheers,

Jason

botankus
According to your earlier post, you started the film last Saturday. How did the special effects work out or are you still trying to piece together the opening credits?

newmmz
light up a newport and slide it in the gun barrel, do the shot from behind the actor with the gun raised in front of him and youll get a smoking gun barrel

botankus
I think rampageman took my advice about using the explosive gas. If he's really dead, I at least hope the footage is salvageable.

Atomicbomb
That is so smart with the newport thing..lol..Me and my friend are making a movie oarseleves and its going to be a horror one...Anyways I came with an idea that for blood eefect, you should fill plastic fish bags with fake blood , not ketsup or food coloring . ..Anyways canot offer ye much , as I need help meself mate..lol..Godday

Jackie Malfoy
My friend Andrew and I are making a movie about a heist. This movie will, of course, include several gun fights, car chases, explosions, etc...

To anyone that helps me out, I would be more than willing to send you a copy of the movie once it's done!

Cheers,

Jason

You can be creative all you want making special efforts by useing different stuff that you have at home.Remember through that some movies contract on special efforts instead of acting and it flops because of this.JM smile

DoorwayFilms
I have some ideas you could use but only for some help back - i'm making a asian style horror film which requires some badly charcoaled people. any ideas on how to create two burnt out corpses?

BlazingBarrells
yes i do, grab a bum, throw him in a fire and watch. ............or geta lot of money and go to hollywood and have someone make it for you. take your pick.

finchedout
hey if you want to make a burned victim a cheap and easy way to do it is to use burnt marshmallows over exteriors for burnt skin.
and use vaseline with white tissues over them to simulate blisters.

TheFanboy
I quickly browsed through the posts and didn't notice if you mentioned if your on a Mac or PC or do you have access to both?

mardook
Originally posted by DoorwayFilms
I have some ideas you could use but only for some help back - i'm making a asian style horror film which requires some badly charcoaled people. any ideas on how to create two burnt out corpses?

Go to a local cemetary and dig up some fresh corpses. Jk... actually use a bendable tin wiring for the skeletal structure, and put a layer of paper mache over that and after that, use water and flour and salt mix to make dough, use the dough and form it over the structure. Leave it out for awhile like a day or more as it will harden, then paint it to look like flesh and such. If you want to burn it, go ahead but I would suggest you singe it with a propane flame thingy, what the hell are they called???
As for making a close range gun blast to someone's face, buy or find a air compression chamered bb gun, overlay some attachments the bb gun to make it look less obvious. Put some bloody goo inside the barrel and fire into your actors face. If he is squemish that is. smile

botankus
In case no one noticed, Rampageman was banned. The reasons why are extremely obvious.

rawmeat
My friend and I are making a gory assassin movie and need help on how to make guts squirt out of my actor's body please reply

thanx!!!

rawmeat
Hi it's me again I really need your help so that I can get this going I still don't know when i'm gonna finish it but im gonna try to finish it as soon as I get my storyboard ready .....I already finished my script but need a storyboard anyway it's some pretty violent stuff..........it's gonna be filled with guns swords and anyother violent way of killing imaginable but still kool I can't wait for us to start filming it ....it should be pretty d*#n good by the way I need help on another effect thingy....do you guys know how to make intestance because im gonna chop my friend in half and his intestance are gonna hang out...........thanx lata

rawmeat
I NEED HELP!!!

botankus
Originally posted by rawmeat
I NEED HELP!!!
laughing out loud

rawmeat
Why does botankus always start things with people like that rampageman guy shit all I did was ask for help you shit now help me you piece of shit!!!

TheFilmProphet
You need to take it easy with the language, you might end up like Rampageman yourself.

rawmeat
posted by thefilmprophet......You need to take it easy with the language, you might end up like Rampageman yourself.

Im good homie.............im good.

botankus
If laughing out loud is starting sh*t then perhaps this message board is more your speed.

zinh
No one works for free yo. Learn it yourself or be prepared to get noob crap or pay for quality work.

Payment is not "a copy of the video" when its done.

I don't care if your a student or not.

rawmeat
w/e all im askin for is some ideas how to make them i dont want you yo edit it i do that myself and im only 12 i bet i can edit better then any of you sh*t lickers!!!

TheFilmProphet
and im only 12

I suddenly understand why rawmeat has been behaving this way.....

rawmeat
you know what forget what I said just help me....trust me my movie is gonna be so awsome and quentin tarantino is actually gonna see it when its done im sopposed to meat him soon because my mom is a nurse and one of her patients was a producer and he asked heer what her kids do and she told him I make movies then he told her that he is a producer and she brought me over to her work and we talked then he said if I want he could take me on a set with him I was actually supposed to be on the set of sin city but I had school so I could not but w/e cause im goin on a diffrent movie set and quentin should be their!!!!.......and thats why I need some more effects!!!

rawmeat
So please help me by the way if any of you guys wanna contact me you can try my screen name its an .A.I.M. and it's raawwmeat

screen name - raawwmeat

[email protected]

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud this whole thread was a good laugh laughing out loud alright just so we can get you to keep quiet for a while, I'l give you some advise on how to do some shit, alright lets start with the intesantce part, take a old shirt or something, new if you want, and a plastic bag, a big plastic bag that is, fill about 25% of it with water, 35% of ketchup or fake blood, tho i really prefer the ketchup since it make a better color when mixed with water, and then buy one of these

http://www.nordichouse.com/images/Products/Frozen/Medister.jpg

I dont know the english name for them

now this guy thats gonna be sliched open, has to then put a rope on his neck that is holding the knot on the plasic bag op in logical position to wear the organ that looks like the one in the pic, and have a pretty though ledder tied around his stomach so the UNSHARP knife dosent d0o any unatentional damage, and make sure the shirt is very thin too, try to make a few tests of this before you use the camera

http://www.tcnj.edu/~fox2/smoking/bladder_clip_image001.jpg

Ya there is the organ that looks like the thing we eat and shown in the picture.

now what else do you need help with?

rawmeat
Thanx that helped im probly gonna try it out on saturday next saturday and um the next effect thingy I need help on is how to make a head fly off his body and have the spine showing??? If you dont know its ok but I have another one do you know how to make fire come out of the barrel not smoke but fire???me and my friends tryed and got this you take a firecracker.........like a black cat and put it in a barrel if you have like a bb gun and you put it in the barrel and light it and film and then shoot it out as soon as it blows and you will get a fire and smoking barrel.........but try to shoot it out a bit befor it explodes so that you wont melt your barrel (if it's plastic that is) the reason im aking you how to do this is because my way aint that safe if your a kid thats 12 like me cause those things can blow off fingers!!!and i want movie effects not a dead friend.......lol. lata thanx

rawmeat
by the way lord andres do you have a screen name like an .A.I.M.

Lord_Andres
I dont think i can help with the barrel but I have a pretty good idea about the head'n spine thing tho, only problem is that I really don't know how to guide you, I'm not that good in english, well first of there is somethin that you have to decide for your self, either you show that guy thats gonna loose the head from the back, or the front, the back will be the eaisery way, you can buy a wig for that, if your gonna show from the front the guy will have to use a black mask cause I really daoubt that you'l be able to make a life like looking head with out using lots of $$$ hiring a professional makeup artist, so he'l have to wear a black mask like the once bank robers use, and you can make a torso with a old THINK jacket and make it look like it's the real guy if you know how to handle your camera, the rest of the details I simply cannot guide you with cause my english sucks for these kinds of details, be creative you'l think of something good

Lord_Andres
oh and for the spine, if you know a bit about wood work, you'l be able to amke a spine look alike, see you can use almust any kind of wood for that and make one spine bona at the time, and then link them toghter with some thin but strong rope, it doset have to be so very white wood since it's gonna be bloody and you'l then have to make sure it's attached to the fake head, now the head will have to have a rope or something attached to the it, and somebody will have to hold the rope and pull the head of the torse when the camere gose, and the you gotta find something thats gonna be able tp pumb a bit of ketchup out of the neck when the head gose,and then show some guy in the think jacket lying on the ground with his head INSIDE the jacket and the fake head lying a few feet away, that would be awesome!

rawmeat
Thanx man,I have an I dea about what to use to make the blood squirt out...but I dont know wut its kalled......by the way what language do you speak
....lata.....thanx!!!!

Jackie Malfoy

Cheers,

Jason

The computer may be able to help you with some of that stuff but other then that I am not sure.JM confused

Lord_Andres
Oh I speak Faroese big grin none understands it on these boards I'm oretty sure

rawmeat
oh kool my friend speaks it too but idk how too!!!I speak hebrew im jewish rock

.P.S. I know you guys dont care but .......I got my girl friend back!!! love

but that was after I ruffed up her new boyfriend!!! laughing

rawmeat
Do you know how to make a brain!!!??????!?!?!?!?!?!

TheFilmProphet
Actually you don't have to make one, you can simply buy one. No really, depending on where you live I've heard there are some grocery stores that sell pig brains.

rawmeat
I know my mom made cow brain once.....eeeeeew.lol It was sick BUT ide rather use a rubber or plastic one cause the real thing is pretty sick.

Cinemaddiction
w/e all im askin for is some ideas how to make them i dont want you yo edit it i do that myself and im only 12 i bet i can edit better then any of you sh*t lickers!!!

You're underage for this site.

BackFire
Indeed he is, now he's banned.

Dan Chen
I see film elitism, complaining, bragging, insulting, and generally crapulence in this thread... but nothing constructive.

Good luck with the movies guys.

chiller
I don't even know where to start after reading this entire thread. So I decided to make my points as simple as possible.

1) Everyone here is way too ambitious. Seriously, explosions? What were you thinking?
2) Film is not great. Far less in fact.
3) Ketchup does not work (I know).
4) CGI?! What where you thinking!? He's a kid!
5) Everyone solve their own problems because no one is helping anyone here.
6) Stay away from amateur assassin movies.
7) I am not Dan. Just another person annoyed by stupid people.

p.s. What the hell was everyone thinking?!

p.p.s. I want any movie or script anyone has made. Several offered to ANYONE, so I'm requesting.

newmmz
i love this thread. it makes me giggle

Ellewoods2001
Hello everyone! I'll just cut to my point. I'm filming an action movie, almost like the exact opposite of Charlie's Angels, called 'School of Assassins' There will definately be gunfight scenes (need some effects for those) a knife throw scene, and like.. climbing up the outside wall of a building. There will also be a scene somewhat similar to the one in Mission: Impossible where the agent is lowered down into a room from a wire.. and also breaking into an armed building where there are security lasers.. does anyone know how to do any of that? I'd also like to do some cool flips and stuff in a fighting scene.. I have a 12 foot trampoline which the actor could flip on, I just don't know how to put it into the scene and make it look like the actor is in the SCENE and not my backyard.. haha.. This is going to be so fun to film because I'm getting some blackbelt karate teacher people to do some of the fight scenes which is going to be totally sweet, and my dad knows someone who works for an electric company so we might be able to use a cherry picker thing to get overhead shots.. We're filming a boat-chase scene and eventually one of the boats has to blow up.. does anyone know if buying a small model boat and then blowing it up and recording with highspeed film would work? I don't wanna waste money on that if its gonna look stupid... I know I have more special effects I'd like to put in it, just can't think of any more at the moment. Well, if anyone has any ideas, please tell me!

Thanks,
Brianna
eek! Happy Dance

IceWithin
hm... I think ure way over ur head, Im sorry but seeing a ur an amateur maybe u should start with a simpler movie... and unless the movie makes a profit you shouldnt waste money on it.

TheFilmProphet
Like Ice said, you need to start with something alot more simple.

May I ask how old you are Ellewoods2001?

botankus
I agree. I would suggest doing a remake of Night, Mother to begin with.

This entire movie consists of 2 women sitting in one house.

IceWithin
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Like Ice said, you need to start with something alot more simple.

May I ask how old you are Ellewoods2001?

I was wondering the same thing

Ellewoods2001
Wow so many replies. I'm 16 and it's for a film study class I'm taking. I know it does seem a little over the top but it's not really going to cost me anything except for the editing software. My friend has a cottage on a lake and a speed boat, so yeah theres the boat scene right there, and I'm sure some karate people would be willing to do a fight scene... My dad works at comcast sometimes where he speaks on a talk show for Kiwanis, and he and his buddies used to film movies in their spare time, so they can lend us some expertise.. anyways... yeah it does seem over the top, but I'm only gonna do it if I can get people to compromise, otherwise I won't.

botankus
Originally posted by Ellewoods2001
We're filming a boat-chase scene and eventually one of the boats has to blow up.. does anyone know if buying a small model boat and then blowing it up and recording with highspeed film would work? I don't wanna waste money on that if its gonna look stupid

No, do not waste money on blowing up a small model boat.
Use a real one. Trust me, you'll appreciate the quality later.

Ellewoods2001
Haha, blow up a real boat? This is for a highschool class, and as much as I'd like to make it look better, I don't think I could afford buying a boat and then blowing it up! Are there any computer programs that could simulate that?

GCG
you should find some old abandoned warehouse and build a set in there. If thats not at hand try some place with a high roof.

for the laser scenes you could buy some laser pointers and include them in the walls of your set. during the editing, if you have a graphic programme at hand and a good operator, you may change the colors.

Ellewoods2001
that's a good idea, i live in detroit so there are plenty of abandoned warehouses.. and about the laser pointers.. do they show beams all the way through though? or do they only make light when it touches something? thanks!

botankus
Oh, I just thought of a great idea to help with your blowing up special effects: Hold your camcorder up to the TV during some game like Doom or Ghost Recon. All the explosions and killings are right in front of you and your $$$$ is saved.

GCG
Originally posted by Ellewoods2001
that's a good idea, i live in detroit so there are plenty of abandoned warehouses.. and about the laser pointers.. do they show beams all the way through though? or do they only make light when it touches something? thanks!

The thing is that security beams are not meant to show up in a normal atmosphere.

But you will be needing to film this on camera so its a different story.

Dont take my word for this; i think to capture those lasers you will need to synchronize the camera to the laser beam by calibration.

What I know for sure is that:

You know when you are watching the news on TV and you see, that in an office a monitor seems to have horizontal lines fuzzing up the screen. You may think that that monitor is f*cked up, but its not. When they want to specifically film that monitor and whats displayed on it, the camera is calibrated with the pulses that monitor is generating every second.

I think its the same with lasers.

Altough it could also be a question of applying different lenses to the scope. Read Here

Ellewoods2001
Thanks a lot to both of you! One thing... how do I synchronize the camera to the laser beam by calibration, and also.. okay when you see the monitors on the news or whatever and they have the lines, isn't that be cause they're CRT monitors (cathode ray tubes) so... if you use like a plasma screen thing, would it work? Because botankus said that you can film like a video game for explosions, but if you use a regular tv, it'd be screwy.. so what if you use a plasma screen tv to shoot it? do you think that'd work? Thanks very much to both of you! big grin

Ellewoods2001
Ohh I just thought of something else.. there was this commercial on tv for one of those level things (you know.. to make sure something isn't crooked? i hope you know what im talking about...) anyways its a laser kind... and I think my dad has one of those.. so do you think that'd work? because i think it needs to have a background behind it to show up and if it's gonna be in the middle of a set with people jumping over it.. hmm.. well if anyone knows what im talking about then please help haha

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, I just thought of a great idea to help with your blowing up special effects: Hold your camcorder up to the TV during some game like Doom or Ghost Recon. All the explosions and killings are right in front of you and your $$$$ is saved.

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. smile

Oh yeah, and about this thread...

hysterical

Dan Chen
The ratio of first time scripts that have some thing to do with high school drama, assassins, or both, is exceptionally high, and the creativity usually doesn't warrant such an unoriginal concept. Yeah, you can say "I'm just 16, and it's just for a film class!" But does that make you feel better about doing something a million others have already written about, albiet poorly?

I'd be hard pressed to find anyone at a movie message board to provide you with the necessary information to pull off all that. My suggestion: try to find ways yourself. Since you can't throw money at your movies like Hollywood does, you might exercise your creativity a little. And if none of it seems possible, consider option 1 again. Assassins?

MyUsrNameIs...
i think i know what you can do for explosions you can buy fireworks and use them as bombs or something or if you need a missle you can buy bottle rockets.

If you like what i wrote please send me a copy of the movie i am tryin to make one of my own.

Toku King
Well, this is a disturbing thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.