Hello fellow VENOM fans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
I am new here...And I was just wondering if there were any other VENOM/EDDIE BROCK fans here. I am a HUGE Venom fan myself Happy Dance

doctorstrongbad
Yeah venom is awesome. Most of us post on the venom quote thread. Welcome to this site. smile

Phoenix2001
welcome...

Next Venom_girl
Hi. Welcome to the boards. smile

black wolverine
im new 2 and venom is off da hook and venom is da type of guy u kno was black on the cartoons

black wolverine
he would own almost anyone

o_0VenomGirl0_o
Uh black wolverine I hate to bust your bubble. But Eddie Brock (The human part of Venom) is white Happy Dance
His skin color is at least...

Dazzler619
Welcome Venom Girl!

doctorstrongbad
Yes Eddie Brock is white.

badsymbiote
Ladies and gentlemen--the many faces of Mr. Eddie Brock...

this first one is from Spectacular Spider-man's first arc. It is penciled by Humberto Ramos and was the springboard for Tsunami's Venom.

badsymbiote
Ultimate Spidey's version of Brock...

badsymbiote
Frank Cho's recent version of Eddie from the MKS arc, "Venomous".

doctorstrongbad
Venom has a lot of different looks. wink

fever red
Don't forget the mullet!
__I like the mullet...even superheroes can be (fashion) victims! It's endearing to me because it symbolizes how often Brock tries to re-invent himself, and don't we all?
__Anyway, I'm a fan of his.

Ironman
yeah the mullet i saw that and said WE ARE VENOM AND HAVE A SUPER MULLET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.

Mace Skywalker
Venom is the absolute best spidey villan ever, and now he's dead.

doctorstrongbad
Venom isn't dead.

badsymbiote
Here is the mulleted version of Brock...from the "On Trial" limited, which, of course, featured DareDevil.

badsymbiote
After the mullet, Brock sported what I call his "Fabio-hair-days". I hate long hair on men, but he still looks damn good.

badsymbiote
THIS is classic Eddie Brock--this would be the version that I tend to think of first. The original, clean-cut, and scholarly type. Mmm...

Ragesymb
Eh I always thought the Mullet Eddie looked a wee bit better.

badsymbiote
Ah, another fan of the mullet. Well, to each his (or her) own...

I like the hair short, but the fabio hair is a close second for me. I absolutely LOVE this page.

badsymbiote
Ah, another fan of the mullet. Well, to each his (or her) own...

I like the hair short, but the fabio hair is a close second for me. I absolutely LOVE this page.

Ironman
noo the fabbio hair not like supes not like supes

Ironman
wow badsy i went back and you re caped the many hair style of edward brock

doctorstrongbad
Most of his hairstyles are nice.

badsymbiote
I hope that's not viewed as my biggest contribution to mankind, but thanks for noticing, and it's good to know I didn't miss any.

doctorstrongbad
Well at least you will be remembered for something.

spider01
YES WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BUT UHHHHH I LOVE VENOM TOO I LIKE HIS POWERS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE SPIDYS POWERS BUT STRONGER AND WAT I LIKE IS THAT SPIDERMAN CAN NOT DETECT VENOM SO THATS REALLY COOL I TJINK DONT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Symbiotica
I love that pic in "Mace" where Beck tells him to stop thinking with his biceps... what? He's so cute when he does that!

Let's be honest and admit that no matter WHAT this guy is sporting on top of his head, he's freakin' hot.

Dazzler619
But the long hair has gotta go.Sorry guys

orangepoindexte
I'm actually pretty surprised at all the "girls" (can never tell with the internet! :P) posting how Brock is hot. I guess if I learned anything from that Simpsons episode where Burns' police officer girlfriend dumped him for Snake... it's that sometimes girls actually DIG the wrong guy for the wrong reasons. wink

Oh and welcome to the boards, o_0VenomGirl0_o! Post lots. big grin

o_0VenomGirl0_o
Well I'm not the only one who thinks Eddie is HOTT. My Venomite sista Bad Symbiote thinks he's hott 2, right? *Jabs Bad Symbiote in the ribs and whispers* "This is the part where you agree with me" big grin

.P.S.
The picture is a comic i did of Eddie dumping Anne 4 me smile

Linkalicious
Venom used to be my favorite character.

The more comics I see him in...the less i like him. His most recent series was disgusting...

VenomCarnage21
/\ EXACTLY! That Venom vs. Carnage series was an utter disappointment and I feel they should kill Toxin now before they turn him into crap. Yes, I am a huge Venom fan.

VENOMfan
Spifftastic sig link kudos! thumb up

Goldenskull777
Does anyone know how to draw Venom? I need to learn.

Mr Eddie Brock
I know how 2

Next Venom_girl
Yep.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3091953

doctorstrongbad
Venom is a great character and I like most of his stories. Some of the newer stuff like in Ultimate Spider-man isn't as good. But over all, Venom is awesome. Can't wait to see him in a Spider-man movie some day. smile

Linkalicious
I just thumbed through all of my Venom comics/appearances and I've come to a pretty bleak conclusion.

Venom, as a character, absolutely sucks from the moment he gets his own comic series "Lethal Protector"

He used to be Spiderman's worst nightmare....then he just became another run of the mill villain.

Mr Eddie Brock
I disagree! I LOVED Venom's "Lethal Protector"
I also LOVE how they draw Eddie Brock love

Spideys Sister
Venom Does Rock. But he should Have Some leathal bad ass girlfriend

St Eddie Brock
Ummmm...duh he does, that would be me

Spideys Sister
So are you saying youre a girl or gay? Not to get off topic

St Eddie Brock
I be a female, just look at my profile

Mainstream
okay.......jumpwoot

Spideys Sister
You profile says Unspecified....
I'm not going to ask. eek! eek! laughing laughing no Happy Dance

doctorstrongbad
Wow it seems like the girls aren't getting along. lol Can't we all just get long and like venom?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mrs Eddie Brock
Ummmm...duh he does, that would be me

No what you are is a crazy fan girl who thinks Eddie Brock is real when he is a fictional character.

Get a real boyfriend sweetheart wink

Paola
Eddie Brock not real? cry

why?!?! OH GOD WHY?!?! crybaby

Dock Ock: no personal attack, please no2 leave Mrs Eddie alone...

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Paola
Eddie Brock not real? cry

why?!?! OH GOD WHY?!?! crybaby

Dock Ock: no personal attack, please no2 leave Mrs Eddie alone...

I'm not doing Mrs Eddie any harm.Just telling her a few home truths wink

Spideys Sister
STOP!!!! ITS SOO FUNNY I CANT BREATHE!
Seriosly though stpo picking on her,er him...it?

Goldenskull777
It? Hahaha.

Spideys Sister
NOW she changed it to her

andy505
heloo every body i'm a huge venom fan. i love him so much he is the best vilian ever! if you agree with me you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Marvel-knight
venom rocks

iceyvenomhead
Hey Many things to say the venom I like is the crazy teen that is more venom then eddie and does not like hurting people other than spiderman one other thing is fan girls should not fight over something that does not even exist -_- AND I WOULD NOT LIKE MAKING A GUY HURT A GIRL FOR ME THANK YOU VERY MUCH ehem in other words I think venom IS TOTAL AWESOMENESS! blink

angelababy
Welcome to the boards. wish you have fun there .

Bat Dude
Venom never appealed to me. I prefer classic villains like Goblin, Ock, Scorpion and Kingpin.

I dislike him but not as much as Morbius, and DEFINITELY not as much as Carnage.

venomscarnage
Venom has to be my all time favorite super villian, have ulitmate spiderman venom cover with venom looking up at moon on my right calf, the old wizard price guide venom on my left thigh and the entire cover to venom the hunger #4 on my back. See signature

F_doomed
Welcome to the forum hommie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.