Link Vs Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punk Tiger
Who do you prefer? Obviously Link, he is the hero.

PunisherFan33
link

RoyMC
link im with punisher

seriph
Ganondorf. he is a mage and can easily go zap and kill link without items

Linkalicious
wow...there's a tough one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wookie_pimp
Link would win
HOW MANY TIMES HAS LINK BEATERN GANON/GANDORF IN THE PAST!

Darth Surgent
I voted for Ganondorf, just to spite Linkalicious. stick out tongue

(the poll results show otherwise, but it's lying, I swear! evil face )

b-dan
dude u posted the post why u see who wins in the game so its obvious and who knows how many times link has beaten ganandorf in the origanal games and on wind waker and on the orical of seaseons and time

swipe9091
this is the stupidest "vs" ever its a main charachter versus the boss the person who made this should be shot up the anus with a light arrow

Blue Dragon
*Ahme* *Cough*
People might perfer Ganon over Link anytime. What about in SSBM? Compare on it there...it can be done. Some people perfer the villians...

WAF3001
Link's hotter.....

RagnaViper
Yeah, I'm just going to spite Link too.

WAF3001
You're just everywhere!

RagnaViper
Originally posted by WAF3001
You're just everywhere!

Guess what? I can say the same to you. It doesn't matter.

WAF3001
GO AWAY!

RagnaViper
Your mother.

WAF3001
Oh wow great come back.
Hey that can work two ways..........

Dizzle
Link usually wins this fight, but not without a quest first. He's still badasser though. SSBM Link is better than slowness incarnate, Ganondorf.

WAF3001
I'm still basing my pick by the fact that Link is hotter....

Dizzle
Hey, I pick Luigi over Mario because he's taller. Though the hotness thing's a bit wrong, if you really think about it.

WAF3001
Not really.........................

Pyropsycho
Ganondorf probably has lots of women sense he's the only male Gerudo of his time. And gerudos are hot. Ganondorf all the way.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
Ganondorf probably has lots of women sense he's the only male Gerudo of his time. And gerudos are hot. Ganondorf all the way.

True Story!

Dizzle
Originally posted by Pyropsycho

I agree, except that all the Gerudo have huge freaking noses. And look unsettlingly like Ganondorf. Link knows where the real women are. Fish people, elves, and royal families.

Kiske
Link has killed the Ganon family too many times toe ven remember.
1 Light Arrow and ganon is a few rupees.

star_scar_child
Originally posted by Dizzle
I agree, except that all the Gerudo have huge freaking noses. And look unsettlingly like Ganondorf. Link knows where the real women are. Fish people, elves, and royal families.

hey! that sounds like my last girlfreind!

no jk but link does seem to get quite a few hot chicks per game doesnt he?

link all the way

swipe9091
I'm still basing my pick by the fact that Link is hotter.... waf3001 has it right

Blue Dragon
Link's hotter.....
You said that in the Link vs Sephiroth thread...

xxxpoppunker182
link wins link kills gannon for good in the legened of zelda the first zelda game made for NES.

JLRTENJAC
Link has been beating Ganon/ Ganondorf since he was a child!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
link wins link kills gannon for good in the legened of zelda the first zelda game made for NES.

He kills him for good in Alttp also...

Blue Dragon
One day though, Ganon could kill Link off, then the Link genaration would end & no more Link's...cry

It's got to happen one day, I mean, one of the Link's is bound to mess up, I mean Ganon is always always coming back, he won't stop ever! He can't die, he just gets trapped for a couple of years, then he's back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.