Being Respected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sit(Spoilers_Allowed /b10331/18499906/?30

Copy and Paste the entire link to the addres bar and you will see.....

Some guy on TFN is spaming and everyone is having a go at him...

and read what the third guy to post says, his words:

...You give the good people who registered to post in 2005 a horrible name.

I hope your deported to KillerMovies.Com or something...

What did we do, to get a reputaion like this, I herd KMC getting trashed before yet I remain loyal...but when this guy who's a member of TFN trashes us lets think why?

confused

Raz
rolling on floor laughing Thats frickin' hilarious! laughing out loud

JKozzy
They're just jealous diva raver

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I don't know what to think.....

mandalorian_war
tfn is full of morons who dont let have the good spoilers in their forum

Jedi-Knight 8k2
No not true....Josh Griffin was a member there....Motee is a member there.....Baily and JP and ME! are members there! mad

Ushgarak
I almost care...

There is no such thing as respect in the net community, really. It's very tribal.

JKozzy
http://www.smile-a-day.com/pics/progress1d.jpg

Oooh oooh ooh!! Forum!

Ushgarak
Indeed, so let us discover fire and create axes and drive all those who are not us into the outer darkness.

Or worship trees... whatever suits you!

Raz
Being respected by TFN...wouldn't that be marvelous!

Ushgarak
Man, he didn't even spell "you're" right... sigh...

Jedi Priestess
Some of you people complaining about TFN amaze me. 99% of all spoilers you get here are from TFN or MF.com. It's never wise to bite the hand that feeds you.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. There is NO ONE at KMC with an inside connection so be happy those other boards exist, otherwise we'd all be spoiler dry here.

I honestly dont get this board war stuff. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I'm not going angainst them at all.....blink I love TFN!!! I'm Viper_X on there.

Raz
...and this is relevant to a TFN poster's remark....how...?

Jedi Priestess
Hence the term some wink

it's relavent to the way people on this board bash TFN and people at TFN bash kmc, which was the tfn posters statement.

Sith Master X
TFN's format is horrible.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
How?

JKozzy
It looks nothing like any other forum. It feels like it was a forum from the 80's.

Sith Master X
Because everything's all over the place. It was fine before they messed with it and changed it all around.

That's my opinion of course.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
They have tight ass banners!

PVS
i think the whole 'forum wars' bit is pretty gay and
only perpetuated by a few very vocal morons who really need to
prioritise their lives.

personally, i find kmc to be a friendlier forum, and rarely visit tfn.
but thats just my preferance. but i'm not like "KMC RULES!!!!!!!!! TFN SUCKS!!!!!!!!" wtf is the point?

so let the unsilent minority of crybaby fanboys shout back and forth. who really cares?

Raz
If it makes The Raz laugh, then it's all good pimp

Jedi Priestess
I think you are speaking about the main page, which is indeed a mess since they changed it. But their boards have been that style for quite sometime now. They are however moving to a Vbulletin style (like KMC's) very soon.

Nice smilie Boss. wink

Dart Saber
i don't agree.

i downloaded a lot of stuff from kmc that doesn't exist on mf.com or tfn, like webdocs, hyperspace material, because they are scared of GL, like what will lucas, our master say if we post forbidden material...

respect to KMC!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Jedi Priestess
Sweetie all that can be obtained at MF.com IF you know where to look. ninja

Jedi-Knight 8k2
The main page of TFN is not a mess?

smoker4
Tfn is f****n clown shoes

Lol i joke of course laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
I think it was much more reader freindly the other way Jedi...........but that's just my opinion.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I respect it.

eXSBass
http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=18501224&replies=0

That's what I posted just to balance the odds.

Silver Stardust
...who cares? Is it REALLY that big a deal? So there's people on TFN who don't like KMC. Good for them. I just find it funny (and a little sad) that people let this bother them.

Sith Master X
Yep, that's what I'm talking about. Kinda sloppy in my opinion. erm

Jedi Priestess
laughing They are Bass in a matter of weeks. And concidentially its a vbulletin just like kmc's

PVS
well i find it sad (and i bit funny) stick out tongue

TheForceSupreme
I don't see the point in bringing this up anyways. TFN has no freedom, the fans there are always so scared to post the things they really want to. KMC is like...A free hyperspace account. This is the ultimate Star wars fanboy/girl board. laughing

eXSBass
So very true

GCG
right on ; to hell with the dissin' lot!

let kmc deal with its own problems. and let the rest of the net deal with theirs.

JKozzy
For some reason, I think someone from TFN is gonna see this and then go post on there about this thread. It's a continuous cycle.

Raz
I'm gonna move this to N&Q, seems better placed.

bILLYgOAT
TFN is a mess to navigate through due to the high number of members spamming irrelevant sh!t .

MF & TFN might get the first look at pics & vids, but thanks to certain members, KMC will get them within a few hours.
and when a link is dead it's easy to pm someone to get a fresh one here at KMC.

By the way
This ain't a war between boards, nobody has to go for either TFN or KMC so drop the agressive tone.

GCG
then if they are reading this, i hope they read the following :

I couldnt even be bothered accesing or going to the link provided

dave123
I think competition is good for everyone..... I declare this a war eek!

WindDancer
The link is not working. confused

dave123
http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sit(Spoilers_Allowed%20/b10331/18499906/#20431

WindDancer
hehe....thanks dave! smile

Fire
First of all he should learn to speak english properly. (not that I am one to speak on spelling but hey stick out tongue)

Secondly Like Raz said it's hilarious like anyone here cares

Jedi Priestess
DAVE! eek! I love what you've done with your sig. smile

dave123
I can't take all the credit, various members contributed embarrasment

but thanks happy

GCG
looks like the forum version of a plaster cast

Silver Stardust
I helped big grin

furryman
laughing out loud! I feel so proud

damn 05ers mad

A4E
i understand 50 percent of the things said in this thread, wuts 05ers?? and MF?? messed
as for the "my forum's better than urs" roll eyes (sarcastic) ...cool cool lol i luv arguing

Silver Stardust
05ers = people who joined in 2005
MF = Millenniumfalcon.com, another big Star Wars site.

This whole forum war thing is so dumb though...

fruits
maybe it's someone who used to post here, but got banned, or ppl her ejust hated him, so he decides to take out all that cooped up rage on our good forums

yerssot
fruits, it's still just a forum... messed

fruits
im just sayin

furryman
It's been moved or something, link doesn't work sad

BlackC@t
KMC vs. TFN, I like it evil face

yerssot
no one else does I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.