WWE in both Sports and TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Why is it allowed in both? I think it is more just television entertainment than a sport. But since there is so many threads that people try to start, why don't we make it its own topic? It would clear sports of something that isn't a sport and wouldn't flood the TV section either.

JKozzy
Make the sports forum a subform for every sport, perhaps? confused

dave123
WWE is just a crappy soap opera stick out tongue

Raz
I'm guessing for the reason that some people think its a sport and some people consider it entertainment.

SlipknoT
What Raz said

Myth
Well, horror movies are movies, but when somebody posts about one in the "movie" section, it gets moved. Horror movies are more justified to be in the movie section than fake wrestling is to be in sports. Can't we at least move it to TV? They can still talk about it. Just because some people think it is a sport doesn't mean it is, because it's not. But, those people are the reason I think it should have its own section. That way it isn't "just under sports" or "just under TV". It would simply be under "Entertainment" as its own category. It would actually be better for people who like it because they can make more specific threads without clogging up another section where the moderate would merge them into a 100,000 post thread.

Raz
I don't really follow wrestling (in fact, I detest it), but if the thread doesn't belong in Sports, then I'm sure Dexx will move it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.