The Ultimate Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Who would win in the showdown of the century?

Tifa or Aeris eek!
Buff woman vs Last Remaining Ancient eek!

dave123
Aeris.... no worries wink

SaTsuJiN
white materia = gg tifa k thx

Silver Stardust
Aeris, of course yes

Lord Ryugen
Depends what kind of battle are we talking about? If it's a physical fight Aerith's getting owned. But if she can use Materia and Limits Then she'll take this by using Great Gospel

Arcane
Aeris droolio

Darth Surgent
Tifa is an extremely well-trained fighter in addition to a capable materia-wielder, while Aerith (stick out tongue) is a flower girl who also happens to benefit from Materia use. Special abilities like Great Gospel do not directly translate in battles like this so I'm going to have to go on pure talent alone, mixed with a common sense interpretation of how the battle would go.

Tifa.

Lord Ryugen
Um Darth, Great Gospel makes Aerith and her allies invincible. How does that not translate?

Darth Surgent
We are talking about realistic battles in the context of the game, not battling in terms of the game's mechanics. In a realistic battle, there are no limit break bars, there aren't 99 Megalixirs, and there aren't magic points. This is the comparison of two video game characters as expressed in a real-life situation. You can't determine things merely by the way that you play the game, otherwise the battle can be anything, like a Lv. 99 Tifa vs. Lv. 30 Aerith. In the real story of Final Fantasy 7, people aren't saying "Barret, use Fire 3 on Bizarro Sephiroth's left arm, then use a hi-potion on me after I cast big guard." All I'm saying is that video game comparisons are inherently meant to be expressed through real-world equivalents, and are not defined by the games' terminology alone. When people want to speak about which fighting game character is better to use, the situation is different, but the thread's author was obviously making this a realistic match.

SaTsuJiN
in a realistic battle.. tifa couldnt fight like a man.. because she's a woman.. blink

Lord Ryugen
No but she'd be able to whoop Aerith's pretty ass.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. Im sure aeris knows how to use that metal staff.. one well placed swing and tifa wouldnt be getting up

b-dan
thats not the battel of the century man god its virgil vs sephiroth

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by b-dan
thats not the battel of the century man god its virgil vs sephiroth

you mean virgil from thunderbirds?

man he'd kick ass laughing

b-dan
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
you mean virgil from thunderbirds?

man he'd kick ass laughing no virgil form devil may cry 3

AdventChild
i'd would have to go with Tifa.!! she's such a cutie in shape and can fight...Aeris is kool too but i'd have to go with Tifa...

lordxalba
Let me seee big grin

Sin_Volvagia
If you're gonna revive a thread, at least make a post that's not on the level of spam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.