Deadpool versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Who wins?

Max Spidey 24
Bats becaus ehes The Batman witch is the best there is

KharmaDog
That is possibley the lamest reason for a victory yet stated in the forum blink

Max Spidey 24
The Batman explains himself = genuis, 100 and something martail art styles, Bat mobile with missles Bat plane Bat boat Bat cycle and all remote control. Gas bombs batarangs and much more.

Gryn Jabar
But deadpool is badass. Thus, deadpool>all !=God, Balboa.

srankmissingnin
Imagine if the current bad guy in Batman was even more annoying (his banter is almost to much for Bats as it is) and had a healing factor. Deadpool would make short work of Batman and it would funny as hell.

ayjay
i think deadpool would seriously piss batz off..cos he';s just that sorta guy...and i love it!.....deadpool would get kicked around a bit....but...HEY...HEALING FACTOR!....i think he would evetually land a fatal blwo to the batz

crazyspinz
deadpool can fight basicaly as well as bats, and he is way better armed

dami wilson
NEVER! Batman just brings sleeping gas along and puts hims to sleep!

lifeisaglich
Is Deadpool better armed Yes, but is he a better fighter than batman not even close. And there is no basically about it.

srankmissingnin
Batman is a better fighter then DP but it's close; DP ranks pretty high in the fighting skill department, he just doesn't act like it.

theflyxx
DP has more firepower, but Batman would find a way to defeat DP simply by outsmarting him. While DP is busy shooting his mouth off, Batman would methodically think of a way to gain the upperhand on the merc. Also, Batman's overall fighting skills edge DP's.

Mainstream
yeah..DP acts kinda goofy but he can be quite the ass kicker..but kick Bats ass not on your life.

lifeisaglich
Yea Deadpool's fighting skill is up there, using the macarena to beat Taskmaster was simply a stroke of genius. But I do not think the Macarena is going to work in this battle but a couple of well placed granades, mp20's, and granades launchers might just do the trick that is if they find their mark.

srankmissingnin
Batman doesn't seem to handle trash talking opponents very well...

KharmaDog
If batman is tasked by villians such as the joker the riddler and the penguin, I would think that DP would offer him a world of grief.

mikalv1224
deadpool is the better man because he distracts his opponents by talking throught the fight. batman would probably give up just to shut deadpool up.

crazyspinz
how exacty do u people think batman will hurt DP?

Swanky-Tuna
He could always use knockout gas or regular knockout pokes and slaps

long pig
lol knockout poke

Arsenal
Deadpool can take a lot of damage yes but that would just be better for Batman because he would be able to go all out on him ala running him over with the batmobile, using batplane etc.

Kento
Eh as much as I like Bats....tho I do like Wade more.....Deadpool would win this.

Deadpool has the healing factor, and has beat wolverine, and is just plain crazy. Even beat Taskmaster who couldn't read his moves.

Nataku8188
Healing factor makes you resistant to poisons and toxins, i.e. tear gas and sleeping gas and the such.

Deadpool makes the Joker look sane... he's WAY out there. Besides, Batman would leave him for dead then when he got in the Batmobile, it'd blow up, Mob style.

eleveninches
Batman (w/utility belt wins).
Although, can deadpool really be killed by standard methods?
If he is cut into poeces, he will still return eventually.
sad

jplatinum
I heard the new deadpool doesn't even die, period.
I hadn't caught up on him in awhile.
I'm just going by what I haerd.
Somebody please enlighten me on this fact or fiction.

LordFear
I love the Bat and have fought for him numerous times even when my arguments were weak but in this one DP reigns supreme!

Linkalicious
Fight goes like this.

They do some fancy shmancy martial arts...break for a second.

During that time Deadpool does the normal Deadpool thing where he's so damn funny that i drop the comic book.

I pick up the comic book 4 pages later to see Bat's dead on the floor.

I flip back through the pages an apparently Deadpool had Batman laughing so damn hard that he was on the floor holding his stomach.

Deadpool made Batman...THE Batman....laugh to death. Eat that Joker.

Kento
Deadpool would annoy Batman to much to concetrate properly meanwhile Deadpool is doing flawlessly, and Batman can't even read his moves so he can't dodge, and ends up with a sword straight thru his gut.

Or he gets Batman really angry by talking bad about his parents since I heard he talked about Frank's family when Punisher had him tied up.

jplatinum
By "knockout pokes" he must mean pressure points.
Dealpool wins via being equal in fighting skill and having insane healing factor upgrade.

Yes, in case you didn't know Dealpool has gotten an insane new healing factor upgrade that puts him slighlty under Wolverine(who heals from being a f#$kin' eyeball.)
Batman dies easy.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Arsenal
Deadpool can take a lot of damage yes but that would just be better for Batman because he would be able to go all out on him ala running him over with the batmobile, using batplane etc.
It's a fist to fist fight.No veichles.Batman's doomed.
DeadPool will stomp him.He's a killer, he's always all out against his enemies.He survived from being punched from Hulk, Batman do not know who he's messing with.

Mainstream
so should you say Deadpool do you know who your messing with?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jplatinum
Yes, in case you didn't know Dealpool has gotten an insane new healing factor upgrade that puts him slighlty under Wolverine(who heals from being a f#$kin' eyeball.)

The thing about Wolverine is, his healing factor is just plain exaggerated now. It was never meant to be as powerful as some writers make it out to be. Notice how when new writers take Wolverine, they make him bigger, and stronger, and through the years he's become nothing more than a joke, his fighting abilities changing from comic to comic. In one comic he fights on Namor's level, then the next he has a hard time with Sabretooth. What the hell is that? It's complete bullshit.

Wolverine is a joke.

2pac00
theyed both lose

2pac00
dummys

2pac00
nataku8188 is
right

2pac00
kento is ****in retarted

8bitChris
Deadpool wins this one. No knockout gas KOs here. DP's cells regenerate too fast for that stuff to affect him.

Mr. Sinister tried to drug him in the HoM Cable and Deadpool issue, but it didn't work. It just made his food taste tangy.

Deadpool regenerates easily from having his brain blown out; I don't see what Batman can do to Deadpool that he wont laugh about later.

2pac00
dead pool is a matha ****in p.i.m.p.

2pac00
yep

2pac00
yo 8 bit chris

2pac00
hey!!!!!!

2pac00
any one

Metalmanx
Deadpool wins.

willRules
Deadpool's healing is gonna be hard to beat...........

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The thing about Wolverine is, his healing factor is just plain exaggerated now. It was never meant to be as powerful as some writers make it out to be. Notice how when new writers take Wolverine, they make him bigger, and stronger, and through the years he's become nothing more than a joke, his fighting abilities changing from comic to comic. In one comic he fights on Namor's level, then the next he has a hard time with Sabretooth. What the hell is that? It's complete bullshit.

Wolverine is a joke.

Popularity dictates.

willRules
It is terrible, they upgrade him to the level of the character he is fighting..........

doctorstrongbad
Since people are talking about wolverine, Does that mean that Deadpool won this fight?

brainchild81
Yessmile

King KAM
Why Doesnt DeapPool just Teleport Behind him and shoot him in the head?
DeadPool victor

SeerQris
I dont see how you guys think Batman would so easily handle DeadPool. I am gonna have to say DeadPool if this is a match to the death(Cuz DeadPool aint about to die).

And in hadn to hand combat I would say they are about equal. But when it comes down to a death Match See ya later Batman.

RyBonix
Isn't there some wacky thing about Deadpool that he is friends with the cosmic being "Death" and for some reason he can't die at all? Just something I heard awhile ago

Wynndar
ur thinking of Thanos i think. When did people start rating Deadpool so highly, Deadpool is a natch below the other premier fighters in Marvel. Batman should hand him his ass. I usually go against the DC guys cuz im not a fan. But this is just ridiculous, Deadpool is on no way the same level as Batman.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman doesn't seem to handle trash talking opponents very well...

ummmmmmmmmmm JOKER................... confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Kento
Eh as much as I like Bats....tho I do like Wade more.....Deadpool would win this.

Deadpool has the healing factor, and has beat wolverine, and is just plain crazy. Even beat Taskmaster who couldn't read his moves.

he beat wolverine without a healing factor..with a healing factor.................

Batman Wins
This is a Joke......r....right.

jinzin

Wolverine is a joke.

actually that makes sense, sabretooth knows wolverine very well....knows how to weaken him on the mental and physical levels...knows what moves wolverine's about to use before he's even used them.....

namor is a cocky arrogant mo and that's why he got nailed...plus his healing factor out of water isn't even close to sabretooth's of course three plugs is going to put him down...the same can't be said for sabretooth...

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
ur thinking of Thanos i think. When did people start rating Deadpool so highly, Deadpool is a natch below the other premier fighters in Marvel. Batman should hand him his ass. I usually go against the DC guys cuz im not a fan. But this is just ridiculous, Deadpool is on no way the same level as Batman.

he just gets alot more repect on these boards cause he's a funny ninja.....lol...who knows...but i agree 100%.

as far as beating him goes...ummmmmmmmm batgrenades...acid spray to the face...more grenades...yeah.......batman doesn't stand a chance at all... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wynndar
Deadpool vs Wolverine is one instance. I dont think that was the only time they've tangled. Batman doesnt have a healing factor ever. How many times has Deadpool been taken out by means that would otherwise kill him if not for his healing ability. Since he cant die he is jus sloppy. I have an issue of X-Force where DOMINO snuck up from behind and blew a big ass hole in him. He was beat by DOMINO!!!! if it werent for his healing ability we wouldnt be seeing anymore of him. Do u think Batman would get beat by Domino? No...Deadpool isnt that great, but a lot of kids came up thinking he was one of the coolest fighters around. That doesnt help the fact that he would get used by Batman or any other premier fighter/fighter with brains.

jinzin
exactly...

SeerQris
Thanos is in love with death not the other way around. and DeadPool has combat abilities on par with batman. Plus he has regen so he has an edge over batman i say.

jinzin
except he's not half as smart...OR as good a fighter..

Wynndar
Deadpool is sloppy. And not remotely as intelligent.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
except he's not half as smart...OR as good a fighter.. but he's physically better like wolverine, soo....

Batman Wins
Wolverine is in this match ?

Wynndar
his only physical advantage is his healing ability. He is not physically better because he is not capable of the same h2h devastation as Batman.

jinzin
seriously....deadpool is not wolverine...

srankmissingnin
ummmmmmmmmmm JOKER................... confused

Joker used to be a first rate fighter who could give Batman trouble in h2h... then he lost his ability to fight and just became a wack job.

Anyway Batman even said that Jason's trash talk was making hard for him to fight in the first apperance of the Redmask... and if Bruce thinks that was trash talk then wait until he hears Wade!

srankmissingnin
his only physical advantage is his healing ability. He is not physically better because he is not capable of the same h2h devastation as Batman.

... wow

DP has low end superhuman strength and Spider-man level agility even if he did have a healing factor that made getting his brains blown out of his head... a minor annoyance he would likely pull out a win.

jinzin
dude jason weakens batman on the mental level because of their past history.... deadpool doesn't get that same benefit....

jason was also using personal info to disrupt bats' mental state, deadpool doesn't have that either.

also I think joker forgot how to fight after he recieved so many beatings from the bat.

SeerQris
In h2h BatMan Does not simply just own DeadPool. They are definately on par. DeadPool has good agility and speed. So I dont see why people think Batman Just towers levels above DeadPool. Doesnt make to much sense. I really really like Batman, im not some DeadPool fan boy.

jinzin
probably the same reason logan topples shang chi in h2h....batman is as good a fighter as you can get....deadpools not....he;ll lose a h2h fight, he needs his weapons, but his weapons probably are not strong enough to get through batman's armor....

SeerQris
Deadpool is imortal, please go here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool

So if this is just a little skirmish fine maybe i give full advantage to Batman. But as i said earlier a fight to the death...... well you see.

jinzin
well I'm pretty sure if deadpool's deabilitated for long enough batman can claim victory...of course batman can't win in a to the death fight...but in any other fight he's got a great chance at taking this...

SeerQris
I agree.

Wynndar
doesnt matter...Like i said earlier: Domino blew a hole through Wade's chest and he was done. Then she hung out and interrogated this girl. Deadpool didnt heal instantly. He was was done for the day and was definitely the "loser" of the encounter.

Wanderer259
I haven't found the explanation for Deadpool's level of superhuman strength, but it's there. The constant fluctuating nature of his cells due to his regenerative properties (which also accounts for his mental instability and which is also at least on par or better than Wolverine's) makes him extremely flexible, and due to his strength, also extremely agile. By default, his healing factor makes him much more durable than Batman.

I wouldn't say Wade's fighting skills are on par with Batman's, but they're just below; Bruce edges him out.

Shang-Chi isn't as good as Wade, for one. Secondly, the fact that Batman's a better fighter by only a marginal amount is easily countered by the notion that Wade is stronger, more durable, and more maneuverable than Batman is. Whereas Batman edges Wade out in skill, Wade edges him out in physical ability - the two negate each other.

BTW, Batman's armor isn't much of an issue for Wade. Bullets might be useless, at least at first, but if Wade stabs Batman, Bruce can't stand there and watch him do it; Batman's armor should realistically be able to be pierced and cut.

You mean she snuck up on him and 'sucker punched' him with a bullet? Great victory. Just for argument, no, Batman wouldn't get beaten by Domino. All plot-based reasons aside, Batman's general awareness and observational skill far exceeds Wade's and thus is harder to sneak up on.

jinzin
so what do you think happens when batman starts chucking these left and right?

Wanderer259
If Wade doesn't outright dodge them, they'd lay him low. But since when does Batman try to kill anybody? Also, are those special, high-explosive batarangs he usually carries around or something he brought with him for the occasion of fighting robots with Wonder Woman, whilst carrying a battle axe?

jinzin
Originally posted by Wanderer259
If Wade doesn't outright dodge them, they'd lay him low. But since when does Batman try to kill anybody? Also, are those special, high-explosive batarangs he usually carries around or something he brought with him for the occasion of fighting robots with Wonder Woman, whilst carrying a battle axe?

nope those are standard equiptement....

when the clones attacked it was by surprise, batman got the axe from the amazon arsenal....but the batarangs are his....

the attack though, like I siad, happened without warning or expectation...supes was trying to get diana to train supergirl how to fight, the dd clones just showed up out of nowhere and batman startsnailing em with those while leading the charge.

Wanderer259
I thought they might be, as there other practical uses for explosives that don't entail blowing someone to Hell. I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass with that question.

What keeps Wade from shooting the batarang, by the way?

jinzin
I thought they might be, as there other practical uses for explosives that don't entail blowing someone to Hell. I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass with that question.

What keeps Wade from shooting the batarang, by the way?

I know you weren't trying to be a smartass....it's all good.

and it's concievable that batman would try to use a normal batarang on wilson, if that got blown out of the air batman lobs three of them at the same time, then a fourth..even wade avoids and shoots the first 3 the last one will richochet off of a wall or two ala captain america's sheild and wap wade in the back of the head...it will be enough to put him down...definitely if it's the explosive kind....if it's the normal kind it should rattle him to some extent...enough to allow batman to nail him with his webbed net...victorious.

jinzin
so this fight as basically been dropped down to wilson needing to PEIRCE batman's armor which is strong enough to stop knives and swords as it is...but since deadpool stabbed hulk, lets give him the benefit of the doubt...he's limited to h2h against a guy who's got ranged attacks and is a better off hand to hand fighter anways....things are looking worse and worse for deadpool as we go...

Wanderer259
His armor stops knife/sword-points cold whenever someone tries to pierce him? Even the best kevlar/nomex can't do that. Even plate kevlar gets run through by a strong knife and a good arm, not to mention high caliber ammunition from high-powered rifles. His armor should be able to withstand a few shots from Deadpool's pistols, but even the scan you've shown says that the plates start to crack and shatter after he takes a bunch of shots.

Batman's armor shouldn't be saving him here. If it's really stopping bullets, knives, swords, and explosions cold, it's gotta PIS. Batman's suit shouldn't be more than kevlar plates inside a kevlar/nomex-weave bodysuit with perhaps some electronics run through some of it. This is why Batman bothers to dodge so much; his armor cannot save him from everything. If it did, he might as well as just be Iron Man.

As stated before, it'd take a few shots from Wade's firearms, but Bruce can't just stand there tossing batarangs while Deadpool lights him up. The impact would not only throw off his aim, but it'd also bruise him quite good and crack/shatter his ballistic plating. After a couple of shots, Batman's armor would be useless.

Batman may edge Wade out hand-to-hand, but Wade's good enough to not get stomped into the ground; Bruce would take his share of shots if they went at it and unlike Wade, they'd add up over time.

Batman shouldn't win this through sheer skill, equipment, or firepower. He'll have to be smart, as he should be, like tricking Wade into licking a power outlet or something.

jinzin
dude we all know that bamtna's suit changes from story to story in some instances it's made of kevlar, in other he's simply got bullet proof vests under his clothing, in other's he's just sporting cloth, yet in others he's wearing leather....

every time I debate with batman I use him in his spectra suit...I don't know what spectra's made out of (maybe even alien tech) but what I do know is that he was taking multiple darksied punches in one instance and got hit with point blank dubble barreled blasts that did little more than knock the wind out of him in another...even then he walked right through a few of those shots and just one-punch KOed the guy on the other side... deadpools guns shouldn't be doing jack...of course batman can dodge anything wade shoots at him anyways...but that's besides the point...wade isn't shooting spectra to peices..hell even that one scan that you're reffering to (not mine btw) said he was taking mulitple rounds before the plating started to crack...you think he's just going to stand there and LET wade hit him...cause that's the only way that's going down....

we've already discussed how wilson can be put down by having a hole put in him...a couple exploding batarangs should do the trick handily..and if you think movement hinders batman's aim you're greatly mistaken....

Wynndar
man u guys really build Deadpool up...Im picturing something from the terminator movies where Arnold's walking through an ocean of helpless human cops.

Wanderer259
There's our problem, then. I haven't heard anything about a Spectra-based suit other than on the forums and I'd suggest that thread starters indicate what kind of Batsuit he's wearing from now on. The Spectra suit is another ball-game, here.

I didn't say he would stand there and let Wade light him up, I said he can't and not expect to get seriously hurt after a moment. Not in his usual Batsuit, anyway.

His own movement might not hinder his own aim, but if he's going to throw and then suddenly his shoulder gets pushed by a bullet, his aim will go off.

Wanderer259
He's done it, actually taking out 3-4 guys in one leap. He's particularly adept at using each limb to attack multiple targets at the same time.

jinzin
that's simply for an IF deadpool hits him scenario.....I mean i could just as easily say deapool's aim will be greatly hindered IF batman nailed him with his webbed netting...lol.

characters are at their best..batman's got a spectra suit...that's the one I use...

Wynndar
Big deal. In the X-Books fighting 4 guys at once is nothing. They always depict characters in a ridiculously unbeatable fashion. Cyclops beat 4 thugs when he couldnt even see.

Wanderer259
If Batman just stands there (which I'm not saying he actually would do, I was saying he can't) and chucks things at Wade, Wade will tag him. It's not like Wade's immune to the same thing, you're accidentally mixing up what I'm saying here.

On the other note, true.

You gave an example of DP supposedly wading through an army of cops or soldiers, appearing unbeatable. I gave you an example of him doing exactly that. By the way, Cyclops didn't beat 4 guys while blind at the same time like Deadpool does, sans blindness.

jinzin
actually cyclops beat up like 10 guys while on a blind jog.....it was a rather impressive display of his hand to hand ability....

so are you trying to show that deadpool would win this fight or just make us aware that he's no pushover? cause I already understand THAT....

? confused

Wanderer259
That is impressive, at least for Cyclops, but the point is that he didn't drop them all at the same time.

I hardly ever argue who wins. I just raise and refute points. Someone says something I disagree with, I feel compelled to tell them so. stick out tongue

Wynndar
Yes and Wolverine just recently destroyed thousands of Hand ninjas single handedly. doesnt mean Wolverine would hold up against Batman's quality of character.

And another point. If Batman eventually sees that Wade cannot be harmed by conventional means because of his regeneration....that only means Batman will no longer need to fret about blowing huge chunks of his body apart. If Bats does lodge one of those exploding Batarangs in Wade's ass it means the fight is over.

jinzin
That is impressive, at least for Cyclops, but the point is that he didn't drop them all at the same time.

I hardly ever argue who wins. I just raise and refute points. Someone says something I disagree with, I feel compelled to tell them so. stick out tongue

it was pretty damned close...

and....

fair enough... cool

jinzin
Yes and Wolverine just recently destroyed thousands of Hand ninjas single handedly. doesnt mean Wolverine would hold up against Batman's quality of character.

And another point. If Batman eventually sees that Wade cannot be harmed by conventional means because of his regeneration....that only means Batman will no longer need to fret about blowing huge chunks of his body apart. If Bats does lodge one of those exploding Batarangs in Wade's ass it means the fight is over.

seriously...

though I think wolvie would curbstomp bats..

Wanderer259
I'm not saying Wade kills four people at the same time and that's proof of his 'm4d 1337 h4xx0r fightin' 5ki11z, yo'.

You said...

...which might not be impressive to you, but you made it sound like it is right there. I gave an example of DP doing just that. What does 'quality of character' have to do with anything in a fight?

Not debating that. I actually admitted that would drop him if he doesn't manage to dodge, somehow.

Nataku8188

That why he throws down with Wolverine no problem?

Nataku8188
Deadpool vs Wolverine is one instance. I dont think that was the only time they've tangled. Batman doesnt have a healing factor ever. How many times has Deadpool been taken out by means that would otherwise kill him if not for his healing ability. Since he cant die he is jus sloppy. I have an issue of X-Force where DOMINO snuck up from behind and blew a big ass hole in him. He was beat by DOMINO!!!! if it werent for his healing ability we wouldnt be seeing anymore of him. Do u think Batman would get beat by Domino? No...Deadpool isnt that great, but a lot of kids came up thinking he was one of the coolest fighters around. That doesnt help the fact that he would get used by Batman or any other premier fighter/fighter with brains.

Domino is the one with the LUCK factor, remember? REMEMBER?

Deadpool fought Wolverine in another Wolverine comic and was beating him, but the fight got interrupted, I'll find the issue.

Deadpool IS one of the best fighters around.

Wynndar
Wolverine is really really really COOL...but thats no reason for him to beat Batman. Deadpool is another hype character. I remember back when he first came out and got his head handed to him all the time ie: getting a hole blown in him by Domino. Then young kids thought he was so cool the writers kept on giving him more attention. Regardless he isnt that great. He doesnt have the experience of Batman or any other premier fighter. He doesnt have Batman's brains for sure. He is really cool though....nice costume.

Nataku8188
so what do you think happens when batman starts chucking these left and right?

And when deadpool throws his hand grenades left and right? He carries plenty of those buggers. He's an amazing shot too, esp. after the Agent X affair, in cable/dp he took out a dragonfly with a pebble roughly the same size as it with ease.

Wynndar
big deal i do that all the time

Nataku8188
Wolverine is really really really COOL...but thats no reason for him to beat Batman. Deadpool is another hype character. I remember back when he first came out and got his head handed to him all the time ie: getting a hole blown in him by Domino. Then young kids thought he was so cool the writers kept on giving him more attention. Regardless he isnt that great. He doesnt have the experience of Batman or any other premier fighter. He doesnt have Batman's brains for sure. He is really cool though....nice costume.

Deadpool's got plenty of experience, he's been a merc his whole life. You obviously don't know much about DP cause he's done plenty of things to back himself up, hell he's ricocheted bullseye's shots with the emblem on the back of his glove before, he's done many a mighty thing, and many a foolhardy thing.

Wynndar
HAHAHA...being a merc ur whole life doesnt place on the fantastical level of fighting ability possessed by Batman or any of the other premier fighters. Deadpool is a notch below...he always will be...kids might think he's really cool but writers cant go back in time keep him from getting beat by Domino.

Nataku8188
HAHAHA...being a merc ur whole life doesnt place on the fantastical level of fighting ability possessed by Batman or any of the other premier fighters. Deadpool is a notch below...he always will be...kids might think he's really cool but writers cant go back in time keep him from getting beat by Domino.

How about that time Batman got beat up by some random thugs? Wait... how many times has that happened? Over a hundred? Yea. Exactly.

8bitChris
I guarantee you Batman has been KO'd in comics way more than Deadpool (Just because he has so much more exposure than Wade.). So if you're using Domino as an example, you better stop because there is no way you're winning with that evidence.

leonidas
<<kids might think he's really cool but writers cant go back in time keep him from getting beat by Domino.>>

not sure which fight you're referring to, but i could show scans of a meeting these 2 had where pool ABSOLUTLEY destroyed her. i mean, it wasn't even close. he's also handled silver sable and daredevil simultaneously, not to mention the fact that he's handed wolvie his arse. i don't think wade's as good as slade, but he'd damn close. this fight could go either way imho.

Nataku8188
For the record, Wyndar is talking about x-force 15 where Deadpool was beating the shit out of cable, and was about to kill him, and Domino (Who he didn't realize had escaped her bonds) shoots him in the back.

SeerQris
I want this whole thread to understand and understand well that:

Batman, not in his wildest dream, fantasy, thought, or reality could beat DP. IT WOULD NEVEr EVER HAPPEN.

First off, Batmans Armor is not enough to protect him in this batttle. GUNS sure he has a "Bullet Proof" chest but his face is well open to a bullet. And as far as sharp objects goes Dead Pool wins. For one thing, if Batman can recieve scratch injuries from Catwoman I wont let any of youtell me he wont be sliced in half by dead pool.

Fact about DeadPool. he likes to use his swords and knives and fist fightings more than his guns he see's it more honorable. So to say that his Fighting Skills are not top notch is a lie of Mephisto.

NEXT! What the hell is Batman gonna do to dead pool? He would get tired punching at him due to DP's high healing factor.

Hope none of you have forgotten that DP can TELEPORT! Batman Kneels down to DP on all levels. SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME what Batman is GONNA DO to DP to win this fight!

I LOVE BRUCE WAYNE. But I know what realityis. And IM confused that people actually think DP will lose this fight. It makes no sense!

Juntai
Batman drops a flash grenade
then sonic grenade
then a regurgitation grenade
then kicks him over
then sets a frag grenade on his chest
and walks away

Batman wins.

Sure he'd heal it back up. But he'd already lost.

SeerQris
then sonic grenade
then kicks him over
and walks away

Batman wins.

Thats weird. Are you meaning to ay that droping grenades on the ground in a certain sequence wins a battle against DP? Dont make my sides split. "Sets a frag grenade on his chest... Kicks him over" I didnt know that Batman had such dominion over High Class Characters like DP

Mainstream
Originally posted by Juntai
then sonic grenade
then kicks him over
and walks away

Batman wins.

I couldn't of typed it better myself..your pretty bright sunshine

SeerQris
If DP can TEleport im sure getting away from a grendade is a simple task.

SeerQris
This thread is becomming amazing to me.

Whats Next Batman VS. Magneto. With batty on top. Im sure he can just do that grenade sequence and win right?

Juntai
Originally posted by SeerQris

Whats Next Batman VS. Magneto. With batty on top. Im sure he can just do that grenade sequence and win right?
No, he'd put on Prometheus' helmet and mimick the power of Polaris and use it to spank Magneto.

Mainstream

some Plastic explosives....magnetism don't work on plastic....I think...*goes to look it up* they don't. leftright but that'll be our little secret okay.

SeerQris
New word.

BatConfusion: The belief that Batman can win any battle through various means. Not to be confused with SpiderConfusion.

Nataku8188
then sonic grenade
then kicks him over
and walks away

Batman wins.

Deadpool likes grenades a lot more than Batman, and he carries plenty of them. He'll teach batsy how to play a serious game of 'hot potato'

Mainstream
New word.

BatConfusion: The belief that Batman can win any battle through various means. Not to be confused with SpiderConfusion.

sarcasticclapnana

SeerQris
Batman:
Notable powers None, he is a human with no superhuman abilities. However, he is a genius, in peak physical condition, and has vast personal wealth and access to custom equipment. His skills have made him a master detective and arguably the greatest martial artist in the DC Universe.

DP:
Notable powers Regenerative healing factor, superhuman endurance, stamina, and agility, expert marksman. Immortal. Teleportation.

I think that about says it.

Mainstream
Batman is more than just a man.......

....he's the man. (thought I was gonna say he's a legend didn't ya) nana

SeerQris
Batman Is very raw. Its just unfortunate that within that rawness he has distinct limits, of which prevent him from wining any battle between him and dead pool.

Mainstream
Batman Is very raw. Its just unfortunate that within that rawness he has distinct limits, of which prevent him from wining any battle between him and dead pool.

I must disagree with you kind sir or madam...though it is widely known that Deadpool posses vast healing capabilities which rival, if not, surpass James Howlett aka Logan aka Wolverine, Batman keen intellect and combat abilities would give him the need edge to over take the witty merc with a mouth and his arsenal of top notch guns and ammo. kool-msn

Juntai
Batman can also teleport via JLA/watchtower link.
lolol.

Juntai

Yet he can fight Superman, kick the air of an angry Hulk, punch out New God: Metron, chop Spawns head off with a batarang, or take out Flash's legs with one beat Carnage with his bare fists and outclass wonder woman in a hand to hand fight.

If wolverine doing crazy shit counts in his threads
and Spiderman doing them in his threads.
then Batman definately gets his.

"But that doesn't make sense Juntai..."

Well, neither do radio-active powergiving spiders or any of the rest of this comic stuff either. One thing seems as true as the next.

SeerQris
heh heh. wow. Dunno what to say. These realities be to grim for you to grasp. As a loyal Bruce Wayne fan I definately understand your wish, just as I am a great fan of Spiderman. But these two just can't beat everyone.

Nataku8188
Man Juntai, you really need to get a better idea of what PIS is... seriously.

SeerQris
he can fight superman by means of having kryponoite on hand, lets not get silly here. Superman Owns Batman if he isnt carying kryponite. its that simple.

SeerQris
btw im new here. what dos pis stand for?

Juntai
heh heh. wow. Dunno what to say. These realities be to grim for you to grasp. As a loyal Bruce Wayne fan I definately understand your wish, just as I am a great fan of Spiderman. But these two just can't beat everyone.

I still believe he's good enough to do this battle without considering the aformentioned.

Juntai
Man Juntai, you really need to get a better idea of what PIS is... seriously.
You need to get an idea of what sarcasm is .. . seriously.

SeerQris
Btw JUntai your last post has marked you as fanatic. YOu have named to many people that Batman would never handle(Flash? and Carnage? not to mention all the others, your crazy).

Juntai
btw im new here. what dos pis stand for?

Plot induced stupidity.

Check the forum rules threa.d

Mainstream
he can fight superman by means of having kryponoite on hand, lets not get silly here. Superman Owns Batman if he isnt carying kryponite. its that simple.

of is it? find out next time in the Batman beats the hell of Superman adventurespunch da da buna buna buna da da du du (damn our theme music sucks)

SeerQris
ROFL I thought you were serious

Juntai
Btw JUntai your last post has marked you as fanatic. YOu have named to many people that Batman would never handle(Flash? and Carnage? not to mention all the others, your crazy).
But people HAS beaten before, nonetheless.

Mainstream
Thomas Wayne: why do we fall down Bruce? so we can pick ourselves up.

Batman: on your feet soilder..you've just been drafted.leftright

next issue: Robin in Iraq? Robin vs Bin Ladin?....secret

Nataku8188
You need to get an idea of what sarcasm is .. . seriously.

Well considering tone can't be conveyed via the internet, unless the writer is skilled enough, it's impossible to tell the difference between idiocy and sarcasim, such as this case, apparently.

SeerQris
heh heh

SeerQris
I love this forum

Mainstream
meditate we need to control our negative energy.

Juntai
Well considering tone can't be conveyed via the internet, unless the writer is skilled enough, it's impossible to tell the difference between idiocy and sarcasim, such as this case, apparently.
If you didn't happen to notice I put down a completely viable way for Batman to beat him, which I often do in the Batman threads.
Then I get bombarded by kids going
"But hell suck in the smoke from the smoke bomb do three backflips, punch through a steel wall, pick up a tank, run abck to the fight with it, summon the power cosmic, destroy the tank, dodge three planet crushing blows from a guy who can hit flash with a backhand and then speedblitz Batman crush his head his fingers . . and WHY? BECAUSE THE COMIC SHOWS HIM DOING IT, . . .oh . . .and .. batman doing the same thing doesnt count... because it doesn't make sense.."

jinzin
If you didn't happen to notice I put down a completely viable way for Batman to beat him, which I often do in the Batman threads.
Then I get bombarded by kids going
"But hell suck in the smoke from the smoke bomb do three backflips, punch through a steel wall, pick up a tank, run abck to the fight with it, summon the power cosmic, destroy the tank, dodge three planet crushing blows from a guy who can hit flash with a backhand and then speedblitz Batman crush his head his fingers . . and WHY? BECAUSE THE COMIC SHOWS HIM DOING IT, . . .oh . . .and .. batman doing the same thing doesnt count... because it doesn't make sense.."

they're spidey fans that's how they "debate" laughing out loud

8bitChris
I don't think plastic explosives are going to get through his magnetic shield. So maybe you should stop being a smartass until you understand Magneto a little better.

Juntai
Originally posted by KharmaDog
If batman is tasked by villians such as the joker the riddler and the penguin, I would think that DP would offer him a world of grief.
You don't know much about the Joker, huh?
He's one of comics best villains.
He beat Batgirl in a hand to hand fight
In another comic, he took over the world, joker gassing entire countries, even the president of the US, and cabinet, a gassed Lex then released Doomsday, villains and heros alike going crazy all over the world. This all happened because they told him he would day in a few days and he wanted to go out with a bang.
In another comic, he became Emperor Joker, by stealing Mr Mxyzptlk's ULTIMATE POWER and nearly destroyed the universe.
He killed Robin 2.
He killed Jim Gordons wife
He turned Batgirl into Oracle, by blowing her back out.
He's never been held for more than 6 hours at a time before escaping again.
He's been known to kill between 10's and hundreds of people each time.

Mainstream
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I don't think plastic explosives are going to get through his magnetic shield. So maybe you should stop being a smartass until you understand Magneto a little better.

brother, you would speak this way to me? to ME? I'm shocked beyond words.
*signs* . "you need to controll your bad emotions before they destroy your soul" meditate

Magneto huh.....Arguably the most powerful man on the planet, Magneto is a mutant with the superhuman power of magnetokinesis. He can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially, allowing him to lift and move heavy objects, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere, and even alter Earth's magnetic field. It is unclear, however, whether he must draw magnetic force from outside himself (if so, then he can do so over vast distances).

Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism. He can fire bolts of electricity and create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to destroy a metal door, as he is able to manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum. In addition, he can create an anti-gravity field, and does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object. However, Magneto almost always uses only magnetism since it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms of energy.

Magneto's ability to wield his superhuman powers effectively is dependent upon his physical condition. When severely injured, his body is unable to withstand the strain of manipulating great amounts of magnetic forces.

Magneto is an expert on genetic manipulation and engineering, with knowledge far beyond that of contemporary science. He is considered to be a genius in these fields. He can mutate humans in order to give them superhuman powers, or create adult clones of human beings and then manipulate the genetic structures of these clones during their development. He has created artificial living beings, designed magnetically-powered skycraft and spacecraft, complex robots and computers, and magnetically-powered generators.

Magneto is a skilled strategist and has more than a rudimentary knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SeerQris
looks like its from wiki.

Wynndar
For the record, Wyndar is talking about x-force 15 where Deadpool was beating the shit out of cable, and was about to kill him, and Domino (Who he didn't realize had escaped her bonds) shoots him in the back.

No I was talking about X-Force 23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.