Girls around the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooties
Have u ever seen a girl and u want to say hi to her but u don't have the guts. I have. One time a see a fine girl in a party and walk up to her and i say whatz up. She said hi and we get intoa nice conversation about the community. About 10 o clock in the night her''man'' came out of no where and chews me off about nit to talk to her any more or else. So i go ''pssss, do something''. He was shook. Then the girl gives me the phone number. So guys what should i doand has this something this weird happen to u before.

SnakeEyes
Dude, she obviously does not like "her guy" so i would say go for it and give her a call. This one girl i kinda like has a boyfriend already, so i am not making any moves, but you have every right to! Happy Dance

Beast_Within
i have the same prob. i got a girl i like, but i just cant walk up and get into a conversation! its like my brain just shuts off right when she looks over at me...i just wanna take control and actually go for it! sad

Jeff-Man
yeah, i like this one girl but whenever im around her i act stupid and my voice cracks.

Beast_Within
same here!

Arachnoidfreak
I used to have that problem. Then I stopped giving a ****. Ok, so I may make myself look like a jackass, who cares? Not exactly the end of the world.

Beast_Within
laughing out loud

Jeff-Man
except the girl i like is the most populer and the prettiest and i dont have a chance. sad

Cooties
Same her guy. The girl that gave me her phone number goes to another school but i hear he is popular. OH DEAR!!. WHAT SHOLUD I DO !!!!

JLred
Dude I always have that problem. Im like super shy and my voice gets all messed up.....thats why i dont have a gf........sadwalk

Jeff-Man
im shy to. i dont hardly talk to anyone except my friends.

Kosta
Challange the man to a fair duel, then when his back is turned, pull down his pants and run.

nitro-swicked
i would just get to know her and if u like her and if she likes u get her to finish wit her lad then go 4 it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.