The Downfall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VicmCruz3663
One thing taht I don't like about Comic Book Movies is that they get most of the facts wrong, I mean when the hell did Rouge ever fall for Bobby(no offense), it was always Gambit. IN Spider Man, Peter asks MJ to marry him after shoing her that he is Spiderman, and that was in a fight against the Hoggoblin..I think...In X2 how coem Logan fights agaisnt his gf. Yoriku is his gf and then he kills her, as if they never met...Comic book movies are great, but they lack the basic facts and thats way tehy sorda suck. If it wasn't for the Aswome action they would suck so much for lack of facts....Another thing...Where the heck is Venom and Carnage man..you know that they aren't going to be in the 3rd Spiderman Movie?

ScarletSpider
Well, they have to adapt the stories a bit to fit them into a 2 hour movie. Some stuff has to be changed and left out.

As far as Yoriku and Wolverine go, he may not remember her, he doesn't have most of his memories in the movie, and she was being mind controlled. Perhaps her gasp at the end of their fight wasn't so much shock that she was dying, but shock at seeing her beloved Logan?

Arachnoidfreak
Some people just don't understand what it takes to move a story from one medium to another.

Are the Lord of the Rings movies exact to the book? No. Is the Alice In Wonderland animated movie exact to the book? No.

There will never be an exact translation from any written story to any movie. ****ing deal with it.

MERCILOUS
Expecting an exact adaptation is unrealistic, but changing who the character is is unacceptable. Changing a costume, that's cool, whatever. Changing a power, completely unacceptable. Making changes in a story line due to budget and or time contraints, cool. Making Changes to a story line because your from Hollywood and think you know better, !@#$ you, you Hollywood maggot.

ScarletSpider
They kind of changed Spider-Man's powers in the movies, but I didn't mind. It would have taken another hour to plausibly set up the story for him constructing his own webshooters, and having a punk kid in high school being able to invent something like that is ridiculous anyways.

Changing costumes and looks is fine, we have to remember many of these guys were created in the 40s and 60s. Originally they dressed up in Circus-esque spandex costumes, but even circus preformers don't dress like that anymore. Giving Superman the Supreme Power treatment for his movie wouldn't hurt (I have the directors cut type thing, where it explains the reimagining of their costumes and such, which is pretty cool).

Joker1237
Batman 1 is a great movie, But Joker did not kill Batman's family.

Spiderman, I GG did not kill Grace.

Not to sure if Harry will be the 2nd GG or the hobgoblin, I hope its the GG, never cared for the Hobbie any way.

MERCILOUS
Spiderman's webbing coming from his body robs Peter Parker of his intellect. How hard would it have been to make the movie 3 minutes longer and show him creating it in a montage? Wtf is Hollywood magic for if you're not gonna use it.

Batman's parents were killed by Joker because it would be unacceptable for him to kill anyone who didn't and they didn't plan on a sequel.

VicmCruz3663
...I guess you all right... you all do make a very good point...I am just saying that because they get the info wrong they don't put someof the good stuff inthe movies. For instance, When did Rouge get with Iceman....they should've but Gambit...oh I just reailized something. X-men Evoulutions, When was Gambit with Magneto when he first appeared. And I found out that Colussus is Strom's Brother!...or Cousin...something like that...I guess that I am not used to Movies or shows ****ing up with the facts.

MERCILOUS
There's no reason you or I should be subjected to such indecencies.

VicmCruz3663
Haha I guess your right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.