Holy Crap!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Today at school a "friend" called Adrian came up to me and asked if this was my game. He held out a Spiderman-2 gba game. I said no. He took it and said well curtis said something about you and the game and nevermind. In lunch I saw Valentine curtis's friend and asked him about the game. he said one of the files had my name and the initials FRJ. The initials of my cousin. So I knew it was his game. I found Adrian and asked him for the game and he said I sold it and didnt tell me anything else. I went after him to make him pay for it.(He already knew it was my cousins) He ran away and I chased until he pulled out a knife on me and was like an inch away from stabbing my right hand side chest with it. It was a japanese knife really weird and sharp. I left. Then he had the nerve to make fun of me and laugh like nothing happened. I told my mom after school. About the game and everything slipped out. all the info. i knew.....She is gonna go tommorow and talk to the principal to report him.

SlipknoT
wow, you told your mom?

Arachnoidfreak
I would have fought the mother ****er. Knife and all. Who the **** is he to threaten anyone?

Yes, I have a total disregard for my own life. Eh. I've also been stabbed before.

dark1365
Back away from that one if he has a knife.

SlipknoT
I'd just take out my knife and **** him up

dark1365
He didn't have a knife at the moment.

I woulda used a hammer.

Arachnoidfreak
Hammers are for wussies.

I would have beat him with my humungous penis. Because that is just manly enough to work.

dark1365
What the f**k?

Arsenal
laughing I would keep away from him until I was sure he put the knife away and then I would beat the shit out of him or force him to pay for it. He had no right doing that.

The Tired Hiker
I'd totally just like, get a stun gun and stun him first. Then, I'd make him crawl across broken glass dipped in Tabasco sauce, while paying my bills. Then I'd light him on fire. Then stab him. erm

dark1365
Man you are sadistic, TTH.

Arsenal
I don't like it when people carry weapons around, you always have to be careful about who you pick fights with nowadays.

The Tired Hiker
Then I'd drag his charred smoking body via horseback, through a shopping mall. eek!

Arsenal
Maybe you could trade him in at Gamestop.

The Tired Hiker
That would be sweet. yes

SlipknoT
Then make him play pokemon blue for 17 minutes evil face

The Tired Hiker
Dude, that's a bit harsh. erm .. .. . laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Yea confused Well then you two could go out for ice cream and you could buy him a Cd smile

XIA
In your situation, I would have stabbed him, but you probably dont carry knives with you. erm

nitro-swicked
this is a crazy world and crazy shit will happen nobodys fights they just use a weapon so dont matter if he smaller dont matter if he bigger pull ur gun out and just pull the trigger.

Mr Wiggles
ive been stabbed too, i actually passed out laughing

but yes, i would have kicked that guys ass, find a bunch of rocks, and hit him in the head with them!!!!

oompaloompa816
when the guy has a knife pointed @ his chest? when the hell would he have had time to do that?...lol. that guys a little f***er though,i hope he gets in trouble. that took balls telling ur mom too.

shangheid
Yeah I would have just left...

Anna85
u were right, JLred!!!!

a1hsauce
i didnt know crap was holy

Anna85
laughing out loud
this is not funny

JLred
Thanks everyone for your comments....He got suspended today hell prbably be happy he got to skip school....

oompaloompa816
SUSPENDED?!! what the hell!!! he threatened you w/ a f***ing knife the little shit should be expelled!!!! omg! that pisses me off! ::huff huff:: that bastard

Londonboy7
Cant u go to jail for that...

oompaloompa816
he didn't stab him so probably not. but he should have got in more trouble than just getting suspended. don't you think?

JLred
yeah i guess...thers just more people with knifes today than 15 years ago.....even though im 14.......

oompaloompa816
what a little b*tch! we're gonna kill him for you, k? lol

Time Of Evil
I'll help you.

Time Of Evil
death

The Ones
KILL THAT MOTHER ****ER NEXT TIME

JLred
He should be back tommorow.........death

oompaloompa816
great so we'll do it then...k? who's w/me?

JLred
I of course am!!

oompaloompa816
lol...of 'course! so...how are we gonna kill him? ideas anyone?

JLred
How bout we drown him in the school sewer where we found a condom and some odd stuff messed

The Ones
petrol and a match!!!

oompaloompa816
hmmm...theres an idea

oompaloompa816
or we could....tranquilize him, wrap piano wire around every joint of hisbody, put him on the edge of a bridge and when he wakes up-push him. The steady acceleration of the drop and tightness of the wire will cause every limp to explode from his body in a sunny array of blood and guts....heh ::wink::

JLred
Or rat poison.....or Barney......

oompaloompa816
lol...yeah barney!!! that ought to do it! what do you think guys? barney?

ladygrim
blink

Gisele
thas horrible

oompaloompa816
yeah...i guess....but we don't care do we JLred?

Sadako of Girth
This guy sounds like a grade-'A'-pr**k and if he continues to pull that same shit with everyone, this **** WILL meet someone who'll think nothing of batting his knees or worse.
(Or better from your point of view smile )
Then of course your hands needed be dirtied.
Or better yet, he'll be sent down and get passed round 'The Sisters' of D-wing like currency.

oompaloompa816
i had a friend whos wallet got stollen. she kinda figured who did it but when she confronted him about it he just blew her off. later the kids brother cornered her in the hall and pulled a knife on her. he told her not to jump to conclusions and that if she did she was gonna get hurt. later she found her car tires slashed.

JLred
Sorry I had to do stuff...thats why i was away so long...........
that sucks Oompaloompa816

oompaloompa816
yes JLred it does. she didn't come to school for three days 'cause she was so scared. and she didn't really tell anyone what happened, in fact, i didn't get the whole story till right before i saw this thread. thats why i'm so pissed off that he did that to you.

barbarossa
Originally posted by JLred
Or rat poison.....or Barney......

Just stop by the bank today. Bring 10$ and exchange it for a roll of pennies, nickles or quarters. I suggest quarters. Bring them to school until he finally shows up again. Grasp the roll in your fist and approach the douche and give him an uppercut or jab to the nose. The coins, adding weight act much like brass knuckles- only a legal version. Continue kicking his ass, then pass the roll of coins to one of your friends to hold on to. Inform the principal that the kid pulled a knife on you again so you dropped his ass, if he inquires as to the location of the knife- tell him the kid whipped it when he saw a teacher coming. Self defense! big grin

oompaloompa816
lol...that works

barbarossa
Originally posted by oompaloompa816
lol...that works

I know it does! wink evil face

eleveninches
He could have seriously injured or even killed you. And if you didnt say anything, somebody else would eventually get killed

oompaloompa816
its nice to know that there are @ least a few "non-violent" people in the world....i like ur little smiley people eleveninches...lol

JLred
Hey how do you put a fuzzy color thing around stuff???

oompaloompa816
you mean make it...GLOW? lol

sniper
if somone pulls a knife on me, i pull one, or two, on them.
if he thinks he's tough, i'll show him he's not. he's just a punk kid who bought a knife

BlackC@t
How dare he take advantage of my Spidey! pissed

Shaggy2dope
i would have said it's the kkk ***** drop the knife

JLred
Yeah like make it glow and fuzzy like eleveninches sig. I heard about the quarter thing..or maybe some brass knuckels will do......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.