blue or brown? The question of the beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
If x3 is made and beast does appear in his harry ape like form,we he appear blue,or the original color of brown?

ayjay
i thought his original colour was grey?

Rave X
I've got no idea what his original colour is, but I bet in the film he'd appear blue

eleveninches
originally, he wasnt furry at all

Arcane
well it would probably be blue, coz he was blue in the show, and i think 'hairy' isn't spelt like 'harry'

raventears
In X1, he *was* to be an instructor there in his blue fuzzy form that Logan stumbles upon while trying to escape the mansion.

I can't see Hank as anything else *but* blue! Grey doen't work for him. Beast is nown for being blue, just as mystique, nocturne, archangel and nightcrawler are.

Jeez, the creators really like that color, don't they?

mr.smiley
that was why i thought they might go with another color.Cause everyone is blue.
but i read,i think in wizard,their was actualy a scientific reason why they all might be blue

ayjay
o0oo...blue could be like the new black (pardon my political incorrectness)...but yeeh...in a human society there's whites, blacks, azns and wateva...so why not introduce a pigmant to society!^__^

mr.smiley
wasn't nightcrawler furry in the comics?

ayjay
yeeh...he was supposed to be...except you cant really tell from the pics..cos his fur is REALLY fine

vaya_the_elf
I hope they pick blue

ayjay
yeeh...i like the blue beast....but not like bright blue....like a daark blue

mr.smiley
i hope he looks scary as hell but talks all smart like in the comics

LLG
Like others, I think the beast would probably appear blue, in my opinion.

mr.smiley
Since we all found out Beast will be in 3,I thought it might be an approriate time to bring this thread back,and see what others might think about this.

munkiesarus
Most definetly blue. A rich blue, not bright and not too dark. I'd like to see some glasses on him...

As for costume, a little blue and yellow speedo will look silly. They BETTER not do the Astonishing costume...I think we'd all burn down the theaters if they did.

mr.smiley
LOL!!! so true!

I just say a lab coat and pants for most the movie.When in battle give him,ah hell i don't know.Maybe the leather pants (no shoes no shirt or a leather xmen style muscle shirt).
depending on how big they make kelsey grammar appear to be

Mainstream
confused68 if beast isn't blue I don't know what I'll do.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
confused68 if beast isn't blue I don't know what I'll do.

U'll be blue? stick out tongue
In the movies definetly blue, but grey/whitish aint bad, just look at "Here Comes Tomorrow" (granted there it was his cat-look but it looked cool for a change).

munkiesarus
It looked stupid in Here Comes Tomrrow, imo.

But funny...like, Beast got old. Shoudn't, then, Nightcrawler turn all white in his old age stick out tongue?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus

But funny...like, Beast got old. Shoudn't, then, Nightcrawler turn all white in his old age stick out tongue?

...yeah, I bet he would have lost some of his colors in 150 years too...

mr.smiley
Have you guys seen the pics of Beast from X1?
I wounder if he'll still look like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.