To Everyone I've Ever Loved Before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Greetings, smiles and laughter, my brethren and sisters!

It has been a long, hard road that I have travelled...Across mountains that stood taller than the most majestic of buildings...Through seas, oceans and lakes that threatened to engulf the world...Along valleys that dug so deep that the sun was below our feet, rather than above our heads...BUT...but...but...Here I am. I have returned to my flock and I have missed your eyes and sobbed at the taste of your tears. The suffering has come to an end, people...No longer shall you rock your grief-stricken body to chaotic dreaming thoughts! In their stead, you shall rejoice in a beautiful dat followed by a peaceful night. Rest - Relax- Repeat. THAT is the order of things.

Like my little brother before me, I hold no ill-will towards any one who has cast a stone against me...I shall love my enemy, just as I love my friends. All are equal on my green, green earth with the blue, blue seas. Four legs good, two legs good, no legs good, good good good.

Welcome back me and hello you. What did I miss? What did you miss? Missy miss-miss? Miss. Hit. Popcorn. Four.

SlipknoT
Hey, i was wondering where you went

Ou Be Low hoo
I went for a wee walk with in the wild, wild woods. I have returned tamed and more humble than a humble pie that always gets awards for being so humble.

Good to see your goat, Slipknot.

Royal Knight
Um whatever you mean by thatmessed

Ou Be Low hoo
Don't not not forget that nice poll. It's shiny and new and really, really good-looking.

§pearhead
y'know, whenever I need a laugh, I can count on you smile

not even kidding ^.-

Ou Be Low hoo
Flattery, whether it is intended or not, will get you to Pluto -if it exists- and back...

When I try to read your name the first 'letter' sends me eyed-cross.

§pearhead
That, my friend, is the intent.

BlackC@t
Okay, just...stop talking!

Ou Be Low hoo
I missed you, I love you, I want to be you. However, sadly we are not talking, we are typing and so are you.

BlackC@t
I hate you no expression

Ou Be Low hoo
Sadly, without hate there couldn't be love. I match your hate and raise you love...can you compete with love? Love, love, love...Love, love, love...There's nothing that you do that can't be done...There's nothing that you say, that can't be sung...La la la...I love you. Stay special.

MC Mike
blah

Ou Be Low hoo
Blah blah?

dark1365
My words exactly to OBLH, Cat.
hug
You remind me of myself sometimes.

Ou Be Low hoo
Goo-goo-gaa-gaa? Awwwwwwwww...Thanks for the love, dark1365! I love you too! Yay! Hug? Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!
Huggy-wuggy-bug? Hug-ug!

You must be very special if I remind you of yourself! Good!

dark1365
No I was hugging C@t. Not you. In fact, I'd never hug you ever.

BakaXero
huh

Ou Be Low hoo
Stay alive! Wherever you are...I will find you! I want that hug! Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug! Huuuuuuuuuuug!

§pearhead
Aw...where's the love?

dark1365
My god you are such a moron...

Silver Stardust
Yippee no expression

dark1365
SS not you too.....you ENJOY him back?

Ou Be Low hoo
I am your god, but I resent being called a 'moron'. I created you in the first place! I would like to see some gratitude! Hmpf!

dark1365
Moron.

Silver Stardust
Did you see the smilie after? no expression

Ou Be Low hoo
You naughty, little boy! Go wash your mouth out with soap! I'm getting very upset. Boo-hoo.

dark1365
Oh good, you're on my side.

and ou be, grow up.

Arsenal
The argument(s) between you two are mildly entertaining.

dark1365
Arsenal he makes you look like a gentleman with David Schwimmer charm.

Arsenal
I'm touched.

Ou Be Low hoo
Is it nobler of the man to be an epitaph to the incongruous truth that bedevilles even it's finest citizens?

dark1365
No flamming!

Ou Be Low hoo
To mature a brain to the age of 4 years old in 5 minutes is pretty quick work, my child! Just imagine what I can do with an hour! Here, let me help:

60 minutes = 1 hour

60 divided by 5 = 12

12 x 4 = 48

"WOW!" I hear you whisper like a field mouse..."Ou Be can mature a brain to the age of 48 years old in 1 hour!".

I would reply, "Yes, my pumpkin...But some brains are more equal than others". You would nod your head, but you wouldn't really understand.

It's ok! We can have a party! YAY!

dark1365
Okay seriously man, you are like, what's that word.....
Dumberer:
Completely devoid of anything even remotely resembling a shred of intelligence.

pr1983
what in the world? they let you back in?

psycix
huh...

furryman
eek! marry me

Ou Be Low hoo
Irony...gets me every time!

Love you.

dark1365
Stop talking, you're making yourself stupider by the minute.

SlipknoT
yes

Ou Be Low hoo
It's ok...I've still got a long way to fall until I hit your depths...

Shoogins-ungee-bungee-boo...I love you really. Stay 'special'.

dark1365
Ok, you're on ignore.

psycix
.... laughing he should be...

Imaginary
OBLh, I hate you too.

BackFire
poopikins

psycix
huh?

SaTsuJiN
Humility is an interesting creature.. but is it ever worth redemption?

Jackie Malfoy
I don't know yu but welcome back anyway!jmhug

WindDancer
Let's keep things civil everyone. No flamming or bashing.

-WD

Ou Be Low hoo
Love can lift us where we belong! Soar like an eagle, don't sink like the Titanic!

I have no idea who you are, so it makes me very, very, very sad to find out that you hate me already.

I'm sure that by impressing you with my unlimited love and infinite humilty, your current course will be changed to more beautiful and tranquil waters...

Anchors away!

BlackC@t
Dark hug

Ou Be Low hoo
You are mistaken, Miss [email protected] was directing that at me. Oh well, I guess we can share-share the love!

Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ou Be Low hoo
Ahh, good! You've been converted! Now get on board the good ship, 'Ou'.

All aboard...all aboard!

MC Mike
Can I have a peanut?

Ou Be Low hoo
We serve no common and ordinary peanuts on this ship! Pistachios and cashews are the order of the day, not any of that riff-raff and wot-not and thingymajigs. Please don't insult my Relais & Chateau status ever again!

dark1365
Being stupid again, aren't you?

Arsenal
I thought you ignored him dark.

Ou Be Low hoo
I thought I was on 'ignore'!?!?! Oh, it pleases my armpits that you have decided to reinstate me to a level of acquiescence...What wonderful conversations we can have!

Arsenal
He couldn't be without your irresistible charm for too long laughing out loud

dark1365
Dude, he's made you stupider.

Arsenal
Well, it's a fact that you've taken him off of ignore so...

dark1365
No, he's just rejoined with a slightly different name, same avatar, stupid sig.

Actually, thanks for the advice. I'll put him on ignore.

Do me a favour and do the same.

Ou Be Low hoo
I know, I know, I know...he loves me long time. I don't mind though...it's like having my own personal fan. I feel a bit like a celebrity when he's around...la, la, la...what shall I do? Laze by the pool? Drink a cocktail? Get my dog shampooed? Oh, decisions, decisions, decisions...

dark1365
^IGNORED

Ou Be Low hoo
Me so sad.

I know you'll miss me and reinstate me tomorrow...till then! Too-da-looooo!

dark1365
Knowing his stupidity i think he said something about me and being in love with me.

Man, PLEASE do not quote his stuff, just reply.

Ou Be Low hoo
What a funny, little fellow you are! You've put me on ignore, but you are still posting in relation to what I post!!??!?!?!?! Why don't you simply read my posts!?!?!?! It'll make you as happy as a peach in a pie!

dark1365
Please don't tell me what this clown is saying.

Arsenal

dark1365
Yeah, the same old stupid idiot.
Arsenal man, just put him on ignore, it'll do you the world of good mate.

Arsenal
Can't, I find his posts too amusing.

dark1365
HOW?
What the f**k?

Ou Be Low hoo
NOW, BROWN COW. SOMETHING LIKE THIS? HERE I AM! LA, LA! SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BEING WHY I AM WHAT I AM IF I WASN'T WHY WOULD I SAY I AM? I'VE JUST TURNED INTO AN M&M. IS THAT EVEN RIGHT?

BadKitty
why does everyone pick with you Ou Be Low hoo? I think your pretty damn cool myself smokin'

BlackC@t
Well, I guess you must be cool if BK thinks so erm

SaTsuJiN
I enjoy his zen like tidbits .. but his previous exploits have left a malignant stain on the rugs of everyones subconscious.. hopefully he'll have enough bleach smile

Ou Be Low hoo
You're right! I'm soooooo cool! Cool, cool, cool...Watch this -

"Yo, I was walkin in da park jus de other night
and dis homie came up to me and gave me fright,
I said "Damn, nigga! Don't be a *****!",
Sneakin up on me like dat is makin me twitch!
Snitch, ***** , yo wanna be a ho?
Don't go skulkin or mixin wid ma flow!
If ya try and berate me,
I bust a mofo cap,
Then yo be wishin yo never stepped into my crap,
Rap, tap, bat-a-mat-sat."

See! I told you I'm cool.

Ou Be Low hoo
In truth, there is life. Only the dead follow the meek for their feeling is no more....Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Profoundididididididitititititiy!

Just drank a quart of bleech and I'm feeling so fresh and so clean! I'm just misunderstood in most cases, and in the other cases I'm just above you.

Peas.

Raz
eek!

Echuu
well,

the antichrist has come

were all gonna die!!!!!!

but seriously folks this guy is odd

XIA
im not gonna die dontgetit

Echuu
ok good

SaTsuJiN
very few bother to entertain such thoughts.. and for good reason

Raz
happybday

Silver Stardust
...I think Raz has cracked....blink

XIA
ty so much!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing doh

Ou Be Low hoo
Ahhhh...Oh how I love the feeling of another sheep returning to the flock! Come here, little one...there is room for the world in my arms of unbounded love.

Mr.Sneeze...I am only 'odd', because you are positively unexceptional.

dark1365
I thought WD closed this thread...What the f**k?

Close it again WD.

Ou Be Low hoo
dark1365, my friend, my pal, my pet, my life-partner...How are your in-growing toe-nails? I hope they are fine...Don't run from love, embrace it and it is yours forever! Hold me?

dark1365
^No use saying anything, I ignored you.

Paola
Ou be low: don't abuse the report button, please

Ou Be Low hoo
Love can be ignored, but never replaced. Accept it, embrace it, love it. Love love and you love life.

dark1365
So he's been reporting me how many times now?

Ou Be Low hoo
I didn't think Mods were supposed to air their dirty laundry in public? Isn't that why the 'Most Favorite Good Special Person' thread was closed? Oh well...If you have a complaint or a question, please PM me. Thanks.

Ou Be Low hoo
I'm trying to help you, dark...I care.

Paola
sure!

I'll waste my time pming you...

HA!

Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ou Be Low hoo
Well, you're wasting your time replying to me, my dear...so, what difference does it make?

Oh, the cognition that occurs in your cerebrum! How I would love to study it's process!

Paola
click again the report button ou be...

your flooding my bin with your non-sense reports!

Ou Be Low hoo
If you wish to discuss this further, please follow the rules and do it via PM. I refuse to dirty the innocence of others by correcting you in this public forum.

Paola
alright.

show me the rule where it says I have to pm annoying members, and then I'll pm you.

Or feel free to bash me and face the consequences.

Ou Be Low hoo
Ohhh...my bad. I guess mods are exempt from the rules of members because you are so 'special'. Hmmm, but WindDancer closed a thread because lil Bitchiness and BackFire were conducting a debate/arguement in a thread instead of via PM...strange currencies? Me thinks not.

As for your 'threat'...that's not a very nice way to behave! I'm only trying to help you...I mean to educate, not 'bash'...

Welcome.

dark1365
Wow he dares to threaten a mod...

Ou Be Low hoo
Yummykins! I thought you were ignoring me!?!?!

I didn't threaten a mod, my dearest...the mod threatened me!

Paola
educate yourself, Ou be.

you really really really really really need it.

Paola
little details.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ou Be Low hoo
I would think that a mod threatening other members is rather more than a 'little detail', don't you?

We, the people, promise to abide by these rules we hold to be self-evident...'Mod legs good, my legs bad'.

Oi, oi! Orwell!

Paola
not 'other' members.

just the 'annoying' ones.

Ou Be Low hoo
If you can call me 'annoying', can I call you 'ignorant'? Obviously, I'm not calling you 'ignorant' - I'm just asking if I can...

Paola
I never said you were 'annoying'

but if the boot fits you....

Ou Be Low hoo
Implication, my dear...implication...Even an idiot wouldn't miss that!

Paola
talking from experience?

I thought so...

dark1365
He's going Zen style on you isn't he Paola?

Raz
dark1365 - keep Ou Be blah blah on your ignore list. It's for the best.

Ou Be blah blah - taunt a mod again, and you're permanently banned, no questions asked.

BTW, I did agree with BKK in this thread. But now, you are just pushing your luck...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.