Evil Overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Say, fellow KMC members. that by a twist of fate you became evil overlords, and had the ability to recruit members in an unusual way, by way of a Strange machine ( plot device). Basically you could create any person or being (except God, or Gods) from any and all forms of fiction or from history to serve you as your "elite comrades".... so who would you get, and what position would you give them?

They could be guards, assassins, generals, cronies whatever title you could imagine, say Caesar as your chef or Frodo as a jester....

GABRIEL05
Hmmm there's a reason this is the only response in this thread...

Jackie Malfoy
I aready am a evil overlord!Now bow to me my servants! laughing shifty

Filth
*bows*

BakaXero
shifty

Kosta
I'd cojure up the three stoodges and let everything fall in to place evil face Then after thats all done, I'd invest in a nice biotech company and retire a rich manm and then I might invent somekind of skin cream that makes your skin green, and then Id walk the walk and talk the talk, and maybe even get some action. If you know what I mean. If you dont, then were not on the same frequency, so go buy a shortwave radio and tune in to 105.7 and listen to some static.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

Kosta
and maybe, JUST maybe I'd fly a kite, maybe eat some turkish delight! DAMN! I missed my flight. I have a cookie! Want a bight?
Well too f*cken bad, cuz I already ate it! Dont you just HATE it when people go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, sorry my record player skipped.

Filth
When i become evil overlord i will have the monarchy do my evil bidding, just imagine Prince Charles my evil emotionless assassin evil face

XIA
I already have minions. confused

nitro-swicked
huh

medousa
Every man and his dog makes reference to the three stooges by the way Rica.. every man and his dog makes reference to every man and his dog actually.. and yet it would be more pertinent if it was every man and his god..since there are so many now. Evil is god and worshipped prolifically.. or is God evil and worshipped anyway? stick out tongue challenge!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.