rating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LadyEowyn
thanks to Raz, i saw the new preview for the two towers. but i was thinking... with two battles including orthanc and......i dont remember the other i think it might be rated R. what do you guys think it will be?

Raz
I think they will aim for the PG-13 mark again. I'm sure the studios will make them cut the gory bits out to get that rating, because if they don't they will be isolating quite a large audience.

mah
don't know, we have something in between here, the 15+ so that's it here I think, but don't know for other countries.

Ushgarak
Helm's Deep would be the other one.

Well, as Raz said PG-13, I guess we are talking about which American certification they aim for; I am not sure if they care so much about what Europe thinks.

These battles can be very vicious but, unlike Braveheart, with alot of the violence being against fantasy creatures it can be a bit 'disassociated', which reduces the need for a harsher rating.

LadyEowyn
even if it was rated R, id stiil go see it.

Mujaffa
i wouldn't even care if it was X-rated, must see them all

Fitch
The ratings doesn't matter.As long as you enjoy the movie nothing matters.

Dexx
The movie's proffits coverred the making of all three of'em.
if i make a movie...i want it to be r rated or whatever

Palanfirith
but lust as a simple people who enjoys a movie ,does it matter to be rated ?

Palanfirith
lust is just (my finger sliped ) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
again, for future posts: no need to correct minor mistakes..... wink

Palanfirith
K

mah
there is the fine possibility to edit your post by pressing 'edit'.

Dexx
poodoo......i didn't c this one big grin

Palanfirith
I didn't knew that... roll eyes (sarcastic) ....thanks

Smodden
all three movies are rated PG-13 big grin

Kitoky
PG-13 just because Arwen and Aragorn kisses.

shadowy_blue
Dude, why bump up the very old threads? This thread was all the way from 2002. It's more than a year old already. I've also seen one about the Gandalf thread.

PippinTook
PG-13 for "some scary images and battle sequences"......

And I agree. I would go see it no matter what the rating big grin

Smodden
umm i dug it up cause i was board...sorysad

pip-foot
this is a really old thread!!!!!!!!!!! but htats ok. we can just get rid of it whe nteh new mod comes....if they ever do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exa
Getting up old threads again is what makes a forum interesting

lol the rating here in austria was quite strange... we have other ratings here, like jf, 6, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18... well Fotr was 14, TT was officially 16 or 14 but most cinemas said that it was rated 12 and you could even see cinemas that had rated it for 10 themselves... RoTK was 14, too, I think.

Iirima
whooo yes, old thread...I wonder if sauron's here...hi sauron!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.