Whippy-whirls and Purple Trees...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Hello, I'm back. Thanks.

I have a question...

I was 'restricted' for being forthright and I would just like to know the actual laws pertaining to this quality.

I have noticed some people being restricted for calling people 'ignorant', but others have not suffered the same punishment for calling people 'obnoxious', 'idiotic' and other derogatory terms. Indeed, most recently, that lovely, little kitty we call 'Blackc@t' told me she/he/it hated me! If statements such as this are allowed, why are others punished?

I understand if you feel the need to control members by making them follow a set of rules, but I think EVERYONE should be subjected to them -not just a certain few.

Morning_Glory, dark1365, Blackc@t, Silver Stardust, Ironman, The Tired Hiker and some others have levelled such derogatory remarks at me. I have no problem with them doing this, but I feel such behaviour should make them exempt from complaining about it when it is returned.

What do you think?

SlipknoT
hmmmmmm

dave123
Well I'm not the mod that banned you, nor did I have anything to do in the decision, so I'll go with a generic response:

Don't flame, and you won't get banned. If someone flames you without you leading them on, then just report them... and action will be taken yes

Clovie
i think that decision of banning person is not coz of one single accident, it is often a reason of the set of actions of the member.

eg i was banned, though I'm not bashing ppl (at least not purposelyerm)

Raz
If you have a problem with the way your banning was handled, contact me privately. No need for a forum-wide drama...

Oh and you're lucky you weren't banned permanently for creating that sock. Others have been previously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.