Wolverine vs. Riddler/Joker/Two-Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Which team wins?

CountQuan
WHo do you guys think will win?

muffin man
wolvie soo wins

Mainstream
Logan...mabye the Joker.

mikalv1224
wolverine would watch the other sin a ction and sit back and laugh.
I admit it would be a funny fight

King Burger
Three people voted for the trio...maybe they should explain?

The only thing going for the trio is that Wolverine isn't smart
enough to figure out Riddler's riddles. But that's it.

Joker1237
come on, the Joker has come up with some of the best death traps of all time, Now I think Wolv could beat Joker 1 on 1 and all. But with the 3 of them, they can cook up something.

Riddler and Joker can make some great death traps, And I wonder if the Joker Venom will have affect on Wolvie.

King Burger
Batman beats these three because he is able to out-smart
them, thus avoiding their traps, including using various masks
and antitodes against Joker's gases.

Wolverine may not be as smart as Batman, but he is experienced,
and this, along with his heightened senses, will enable him to
avoid most traps set against him.

Those few that he falls into, his healing factor and adamantium
skeleton can over-some.

azndrgn
Wolverine slices these 3 fools faster than he can say Bub...and that's a one syllable word

kgkg
Joker don't undersmate that guy. he always have poison and sleeping , laughing shit

i say the joker and his crew

yugotank
Ja Ja Joker and Company wins this one!

Badabing
Without prep the team loses badly.

Battlehammer
so true bading so true

ragesRemorse
if you make Wolverine angry enough, he will care less about saving civlians and only focus on killing the one who made him mad . I say it depends on how angry wolverine is

cmack
wolverine will cut into joker before he can laugh, people say batman is ruthless, but wolverine will kill, and wen jokers venom doesnt induce a chuckle wolverine is goin to rip him a new one

jinzin
What is this a joke?

This isn't a prep match, it's a standard arena match since nothing else was stated...

Even if he had to fight these guys without claws, a healing factor, an eye, OR arms... He'd STILL win.

JasonK4
Originally posted by jinzin
What is this a joke?

This isn't a prep match, it's a standard arena match since nothing else was stated...

Even if he had to fight these guys without claws, a healing factor, an eye, OR arms... He'd STILL win.

laughing

This thread makes batman's enemies look like such p*ssies...

jinzin
Well I mean these guys have they're strengths, they have their brains.. it's just that in an arena fight that doesn't help them like... at all.. they're just a bunch of lunatics who don't even have a physicality that matches half that of a peak human.. plus.. batman's already made his own rogues look like pussies in a fight:

http://img105.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc229&image=649_batrogues1.jpg

http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc110&image=b03_batrogues2.jpg

JasonK4
Well I mean these guys have they're strengths, they have their brains.. it's just that in an arena fight that doesn't help them like... at all.. they're just a bunch of lunatics who don't even have a physicality that matches half that of a peak human.. plus.. batman's already made his own rogues look like pussies in a fight:

http://img105.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc229&image=649_batrogues1.jpg

http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc110&image=b03_batrogues2.jpg

lol..yea, I know they're clever and dangerous, but like you said, in this scenario they don't pose any threat being placed in an arena fight.

jinzin
seriously...

How the hell is a guy that beats down wendigo's on a daily basis losing in this thread...

the only way you'd be vote for the trio in this thread without being an idiot is if you.....

no....no... you'd pretty much be stuck with just having to be an idiot. erm

jinzin
nice sig btw

JasonK4
nice sig btw

big grin thanks, Creshosk made it

jinzin
seriously...

How the hell is a guy that beats down wendigo's on a daily basis losing in this thread...

the only way you'd be vote for the trio in this thread without being an idiot is if you.....

JasonK4
seriously...

To be fair, Joker armed with a crowbar is extremely dangerous...

stick out tongue

jinzin
if your a twleve year old with shorts that are wwwwaaaaayyyy to short and tight.. I suppose he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.