Jackass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VilleValo462
whats your favorite stunt ... ?
whats the most disgusting stunt ?
who is your fav ?

my fav stunt is uhh .. on the movie ... the bean bag projectile
playgirl model was pretty disgusting
my fav is Steve O .. or Bam

Dogbert
WAAAAY too many...
The one where Dave England (I think it was him) ate omelette ingredients, puked them up and ate it sick
My favorite guy is Steve O big grin

steely balls
i saw one on the internet were one guy poops and rubbs it on some dudes face while hes sleeping, then for revenge the other guy pees on that guys face when he falls asleep.

shortieSarah07
ah, theres to many to stunts to choose from...but i like all the ones where bam beats up his dad...
favorite guy: bam

Piggle Humsy
Favorite stunt: Too many but I do like the fake robbery one from the Movie or the rent a car one. Oooh and I like the Escaped mental victim one..the look on ppls faces is pricelss especially the one when the guy quickly ushers his family back inside his car! laughing

Most disgusting stunt: The Vomit Omelette is totally gross and the flavoured milk drinking contest.. pretty much any one where they throw up! stick out tongue Also the one where the guys farting and he poops! Eww!

Fave: Steve-o is (as I call him when Im watching it with my sis..) My one. wink but Ryan, bam and party boy are luuurvely too! Oh man I love them all! Johnny's so sexy!

Jackass Rules!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

SlipknoT
The omellet one was sick!I loved it.
my favorite is probably steve-o or Bam

VilleValo462
that wasnt on jackass .. your talking about CKY2K

total metalhead
Favorite stunt is BMX Joust!!!. Brandon is just so funny in that its unbelievable. and anything with party boy.

Grossest...its between the egg-eating contest, Steve O's poo river plunge and of course Dave's barf omelette.

Fave is the mighty (and sexy) Chris Pontius. who else could single-handedly create the 3 greatest characters in television history? Party Boy, Bunny The Life Guard and Garbage Man.

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
yes
i just now realized that blink

steely balls
i know never said it was, but it involved the men of jackass

VilleValo462
o ...... i thought u were saying that it was on jackass ... my bad ..

Gotenks13
i like the boiled egg stunt when they all thew up when they ate about 25 of then
and my favorite is weemansmile

dragonpisces272
hehe weeman! nd favorite stunt? hmm...dunno. But I like that one where they put this guy in this outdoor toilet thing and they placed poop in the small toilet. Then they got the crane and flipped it over with the guy inside laughing

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
that was classic !

total metalhead
that was Steve O. he loves poo yes

mordamor22
i like wen they (dont remember who) went on a bridge over a road and wen a car came they would drop a dummy onto the car lol my fav is bam

Red Superfly
I think that was one of the CKY skits again.

My fave Jackass stunt would be the Parking Meter Fairy. "Oh, well you see I am the meter fairy and that is my job........bless you".

It's so simple.

Either that or the Dave England stunt where he eats the "poo diaper".

VilleValo462
that was hilarious .. the meter fairy ... i could not stop laughing !

hezzy
funniest... weeman kicking himself in da head... yard hole... weeman in a cone at the bottom of an escalator... snorting wasabi... human bowling ball... human raft... i could go on...
grossest... yellow snow cone sick puke omelette... poo cocktail... again.. i could go on...
best... bam is cool, and brandon, and knoxville, and dave england... ehren... etc - ooh!! i met steve-o today!! Happy Dance it was sik!

dragonpisces272
lol i remember those messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.