The best Batman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
So Batfans, what is the best story ever told in the Batman comics? is it the death of Jason Todd? The Hush story? nightfall? or year one? Over to you!

Joker1237
In comics, mmmmm I think I get back to you on that lol.

Being a Joker fan I would pick a Joker story. But I try to pick one with out Joker.

Mainstream
Hush was pretty good The batman vs Superman and Batman vs Robin stories were viturally perfect.

OtterVomit
Dark Knight Returns has my vote.

Mainstream
Batman: it's high time you learn what it's like to be a man Clark!

Joker1237
Ha HaHa, poor Clark lol.

The best story with out the Joker. is Well No Mans land, well I try lol.

I do like the intro of Cain, my favor Batgirl, and female cart in the DC world. well 2nd fav, WW is first.

Bardock42
Wasn'T No Mans Land witrh Joker in the end? Great nine the less. I actually liked most of the storylines in the last 5 years. Well the ones in germany

Joker1237
sorry I have a hard time coming up with a great Bat story with out the Joker, lol

Maybe when Catwoman first show up in 1940 lol.

OB1-adobe
What happened to clark?

Joker1237
Read what MAinstream said above my post lol.

it's high time you learn what it's like to be a man Clark!

OtterVomit
He got beat down by Batman. And again in the sequel.

theflyxx
The death of Jason Todd.

The Bat12
Year Two, Year One, DKR, Hush, Nine Lives

DirectorFitz
Year One, and The Killing Joke

Punkyhermy
Batman:Year One.

It defined the Batman world for me.

WindDancer
Let's see of the ones I liked and best would be Year One, Knightfall, and I think Bruce Wayne Fugitive was among the best.

Joker1237
The laughing Fish and the Sign of the Joker(Part 2 of the laughing fish)

Lumpy Mcpid
Iwould have to say Arkham Asylum because of they good story line and great drawings. AND THE JOKERS IN IT YAY!!!

The Bat12
Batman: Faces, DKR, or Batman: Year One.

RogueGambitdare
I'd have to say either Hush or No Man's Land. Both are really good. It's hard to chose.

pr1983
it was only one issue...

but the one where batman and catwoman fought to the death and just before she was about to kill him she realised that she loved him (they knew each others identities), and they made up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.