Jango or Boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
alot of people want to talk about this so lets find out once and for all whos the best Jango Fett or Boba Fett

I like Jango

eleveninches
Jango was good enough to be the model for all clone troopers. Bobba was just trying to follow in his fathers footsteps as a jango wanna-be

Grand Moff Gav
thats true

Bardock42
Boba is better by far, Jango is okay in the comics though,m but nothing like BOBa (Dude he stood up to Vader, well on the other hand Jango killed a dozen jedis bare handed, I am not sure anymore). This should be in the EU though I think. Since well foir many reasons.

Cascador
Boba Fett! no doubt! I bought his costume, a perfect replica except for a few details that were added. Can't post a link to the costume yet, I'm new

BETPiece2010
Jango kicks BUTT!!!!!!!!!

Jango died only at the hands of Mace Windu, who IS the best Jedi because, unlike Yoda, Mace beat Sidius. Anyway, Boba died because he couldn't get control of his stinking jetpack. SERIOUSLY, look at the Jango/Obi fight and then look at the Episode VI scene at the barge. The most Bobo does is wrap Luke up for TWO SECONDS!!!!!!

Plus, Jango seems to take more pride in his appearance. Why did stupid Boba need a cape?!?!?

But they are kinda the same person, so training and experience is about the only thing that sets them apart. And without a father from age _____ on, Boba wouldn't get much training. While Jango was trained by a Mandalorian for all his life.

Sorry for ranting guys...

steverules
Boba didn't die, he survived and blew up the sarlacc...or however it's spelt.

Tangible God
Originally posted by BETPiece2010
Jango kicks BUTT!!!!!!!!!

Jango died only at the hands of Mace Windu, who IS the best Jedi because, unlike Yoda, Mace beat Sidius. Careful...

And yeah, Boba didn't die.

chinabing
If the Sarlacc belched, Boba died. No one could survive firepower of that magnitude!

Tangible God
I never liked either of them. They're both stupid characters to me.

Council#13
I like this Tangible God

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Tangible God
Careful...

And yeah, Boba didn't die. Originally posted by steverules
Boba didn't die, he survived and blew up the sarlacc...or however it's spelt.

Yes he did, CANNON!!!!

Plus as far as GL is concerned he is dead!

Red Superfly
They're both pretty lame.

Cool costumes, but lame.

Boba is also ten times lamer thanks to the prequels.

Revolver Ocelot
Boba. Jango had a horrid actor and died like a punk.

The man was mad skilled, but Original Boba had that kickass voice.

Council#13
Red Superfly and Tangible God. I like the way they think yes

steverules
Originally posted by chinabing
If the Sarlacc belched, Boba died. No one could survive firepower of that magnitude!

Yeah but he still survived, remember it takes 1000 years for a sarlacc to digest it's food, so he wouldn't have died when falling into the sarlacc.

DarthMaul9123
nah jango rocked all his victims with two pistols lets see boba do that, boba survived a sarlack lets see jango do that, oh wait THEYRE CLONES!!!!!

BETPiece2010
Sorry, I forgot abuot the EU or whatever. I have never read them, and usually don't consider them to be a lot like Lucas wants Star Wars to be, and I think Lucas's opinion is the most important.

I don't know...

steverules
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
nah jango rocked all his victims with two pistols lets see boba do that, boba survived a sarlack lets see jango do that, oh wait THEYRE CLONES!!!!!

Yh boba is a clone but he was taught by Jango himself so I guess that kinda makes him unique and better...I think.

DarthMaul9123
well whatever it may be i think they are CLONEs so it means they are the same, oh are there any books on boba between AOTC and ANH i could get

Darth Acheous
is bobas new ship slave 2 the same as slave 1

DarthMaul9123
what does the slave two look like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.