Batman's sinster Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
What six Batman villians should team up and "kill batman" for good. and tell me why you pick the six you pick. stick out tongue

OtterVomit
Ras Al Ghul - tons of experience and intelligence, always gives Batman a hard time.

Bane - damn near killed him by himself.

Joker - Any plot to kill Batman needs the Joker.

Two Face - Batman's desire to save his friend Harvey Dent is an exploitable weakness.

ScareCrowe - to torture him before he dies.

Riddler - so he could finally accomplish SOMETHING against Batman.

Mainstream
I like your line up but I think I'd put in Posion Ivy in the Ridder spot...having her make some plant creatures to flush out the bat so the others could jump him would be cool.

Joker1237
Joker, of couse the Joker cant make a super villian team with out him. They might have won in Superfreinds, had the LOD ask for the copywrites to used the Joker lol.

Twoface, Yeah, I like him, Bruce being a freind and all. And he has his own deathtraps for like Joker.

Bane, Yes same reason Otter, HE almost killed the Bat by himself(Of couse he had help from the other wackos he free from Arkham)

Poison Ivy, I loved her, HEr plants could do it

Quinn, Yes I put Quinn, because she mixes will with Joker and Ivy, and might be the one to stop a fight between the team.

And Mr Freeze, he would be other hire gun, With there might they could beat Batman,

Now with that all and said, they will lose, because well there villians, and the writers would make sure they lose.

Ask Spiderman's sinster 6.

CountQuan
Mister Freeze
Joker
Two face
Riddler
Scarecrow
and me Andrew Quan

Mainstream
for comics to evolve Evils will have to win....at least sometimes..not that I'm saying I want them to kill batman...maybe cripple him...show him that bad guys can have good days too...but have batman comeback in bat armor or some super cool plan and take them down...mabye even kill one or two of them...that way they'd thing twice about forming a sqaud again.

Joker1237
oh yeah I forgot evey Supervillian team needs some type of cheerleader,

The old LOD on Superfreinds had Cheeta, she was useless in a fight, but was a great cheerleader lol.

I will used my choice of HArley Quin to cheer the villians on, Like she does to the Joker. She is the Joker's biggest fan anyway.

Mainstream
Harley Quin could fight..she's like a girl joker.

Joker1237
yeah I loved her, I glad she now in the comics,

Cheeta could fight 2, but if your going up vs Superman, GL, WW, and other power houses, than well your useless, Now that I think of it MOST OF THE LEGON OF DOOM were useless.

Riddler, Cheeta, Black Manta.

Luther was saying I going to pick a few "Super" villians and hope they will vs Superman lol.

Bardock42
I go with Otter Vomits list
But you could exchange Scarecrow with Quinn what ever one likes more.

theflyxx
Ras Al Ghul
Two Face
The Penguin
Bane
The Riddler
Scarecrow

I didn't include the Joker because I just don't see him as a team guy and he really doesn't work well with others IMO.

I'd stick Killer Croc in there, but Bane already provides more than enough muscle and has more smarts.

ayjay
i'd go with:

Joker: crazy, exciting, and overall arch enemy of the batz since forever

BAne: provides the muscle of the team

Ras al ghul: provides the smarts and complicated schemes (although i can see joker and ras getting on each other's nerves)

Scarecrow: scientific knowledge and scariness

mr freeze: also scientific knowledge (combined with scarecrow...could devise some lethal stuff)

Two-face: just cos i think he'd be better in the team than any other person

Mainstream
I like your team but I think I'd put in Ultimate Clayface in Two-face spot...just cuz I like Clayface.

Joker1237
I think putting in Clayface might be over kill, when you add the might of Mr Freeze and Bane.

Mainstream
you may be right..better but two face back in.

vaya_the_elf
here are my choices

Mr. freeze, Joker, Two face, Scarecrow, Ras al ghul, and poison ivy(because she is very good a tempting batman)

If i could add one more it would be Riddler

Mainstream
only 6 Diana. and FYI Riddler sucks.

Joker1237
I dont think the Riddler sucks.

He did discover Batman's id in hush. He just needs better writters in his side.

In the BTAS "IF your so smart why are you not rich"

I was blow away with THAT riddler. I change my mind about the Riddler being a loser after seeing that one. One of the best shows of BTAS.

OtterVomit
The problem with Mr. Freeze is he's really not a sinister guy, he just wants his wife back and is driven over the edge by it. It's only when Batman gets in his way that he even cares anything about him.

NoFate007
The Joker, Bane, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Ghul and Bruce Wayne.

Yes, Bruce Wayne is a great enemy to Batman. The emotional damage that can be inflicted could kill him, or at least distract him while the others do the damage.

ayjay
hmmm....that's true....

i dunno who would go better if i took out freeze...croc is useless, riddler wont do much damage, clayface..maybe....i just like the idea of 2 scientist together i guess...

Mainstream
I love Clayface...but with Bane in the Batman six way terror squad...Clayface would be over kill....I know mac hagen..the clayface on the toons died in the crisis..but how did he die..I'm dying to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.