the HULK appreciation thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, we all know it is cool to rip on HULK, but the fact remains, it still kicks major ass! Right? eek!

Tired Hiker
I liked the part where Nick Nolte turns into that big ol' spiritual thing, or whatever it was??? And the music is all Danny Elfman, but Ang Lee told him not to sound like Danny Elfman, so he changed up his style, just for HULK. I learned that from watching the special features, yo! HULK is sooo cooool.

Hulkster
You are my Hero

VENOMfan
yeah Hulk kicked some ass, it was rad when he flung those tanks around

steely balls
you guys are cool because you actually enjoyed hulk

lil bitchiness
I dont know why, but that made me laugh?

Tired Hiker
HULK SHREDS!!!

Tired Hiker
I also liked the part where he jumps real far.

total metalhead
i liked the bit where he saved Jennifer Connelly from those mutant dogs, showing that even as a Hulk he had some humanity within him no expression

Freddy_vs_Jason
The guy who played the hulk is really hot (eric bana)

lil bitchiness
Eric Bana isnt hot blink not to me anyway.....ewww blink

KidRock
I <3 TEH HULK MOVIE!! the best part was wen he turned into TEH HULK and crushed teh ENEMYS!

steely balls
i love it when he goes ape sh!t with army

VallejoKid707
Me during The Hulk: sleep

Freddy_vs_Jason
What do you think makes him look ugly? confused

lil bitchiness
blink I dont like his mouth...I think...I dont know, i dont find him attractive, but thats just me though, many people I find attractive many other people dont...

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh ok.

Pablo G
aren't you a guy ?

Dogbert
lol
FVJ is a girl.....

Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm like a finger tip away from banning you! This is the HULK Appreciation Thread, not the HULK Depreciation Thread!!! But for you, I will create that thread right now! big grin Oh, and I don't have the power to ban people, but if I did, I still wouldn't ban you. I like you, kid. You got style. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.