If they were in a class....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nothing
Ive got a funny idea if all of the batman villains as children were in the same classroom together wat do uthink theyre personalities wud be , heres some of my ideas:

Joker:class clown and leader
Riddler:loner
Penguin:fat kid who gets picked on
Two face:leader of bullies
Bane:bully(listens to everything two face says)
Ra as ghul:quiet and second smartest in the class
Mr Freeze:quiet and smartest in the class

Mainstream
you think Ghul would be second smartest....why not smartest?

Joker1237
Bane would not listen to what Twoface says, IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND>

You been watching to much Batman and Robin, Bane was pretty smart, it takes more than brute might to beat Batman, Bane used smarts, to do it, not might.

nothing
actually i should used better wrding wat i meant to say was like bane is a two faces gang of bullys and like hes the guy who would prob hold some guys arms behind theyre back while 2face punched them

vaya_the_elf
I wonder what catwoman and poison ivy would be

Mainstream
Catwoman would be a rebel type girl and posion ivy would be a quite nature nut.

DarkCrawler
What about Mr.Zsasz?

Joker1237
I sure Zassz would be the loner of the group, which could be a bad thing.

The Bat12
What about Mad Hatter? i think he would be a dork. And Creeper would be a special kid.(not to offened anyone)

Joker1237
yeah the Mad HAtter would lose his lunch money to Twface and Bane during school.

Creeper may be a special need kid,

Maybe Joker would take the Mad Hatter's money too lol.

The Bat12
Hey, maybe if I send this over to WB.com, it could become a comedy.

TJEscobar
Actually Riddler is Batman's smartest rival. He even admitts it in the Hush comic. he used the Joker, Catwoman, Harley, Thomas Paine, Robin, Huntress, Nightwing, Harvey Dent, Ra's Al Ghoul, Superman, Talia, and Jason Todd as pieces in his plot to keep Batman guessing. He had Batman so mad he almost killed the Joker right in front of Jim Gordon.

Mr. Freeze is 2nd smartest then Ra's Al Ghoul

eleveninches
lesbians!

DarkCrawler
He could be the kinda freaky kid who slices his wrists...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.