how is this for a movie or plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
how is this for a movie idea. be honest.

Elektra vs. Catwoman

starring: Jennifer Garner, Michelle Phifer, Crispin Glover, John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, David Arquett(sp) Jamie Kennedy

plot: Selena Kyle(catwoman) has been hired by the new biggest crime lord(travolta) in new york to pull off the greatest hiest ever, at a sponsered event. Unfortunately one of the people attending the event is the red costumed assain elektra who is hired by the same a crime lord to knock off selena kyle. Unknown to them catwoman and selena kyle are one in the same. Things become more complicated when the two face off.

so what do yall think. does it suck or what

Lord_Andres
I'l be honest, IT SUCKS, a vs. is the last thing we need!

Elektra_lover
I don't think its that good. A vs. movie between them will never happen. They're both owned by diffrent studios. And I think it would be rated NC-17 for Elektra brutally murdering catwoman

Bardock42
Well First odf all neither Jennifer Garner nor Michelle Pfeiffer ared that great as their parts. Then the plot is rather, well vague (meaning bad haah...sorry embarrasment) I personnally think vs. Movies are good though. You could go somewhere with that. Big Plus for Travolta as Crime Lord, get Christopher Walken somewhere in there and I'd watch it.

rox
alright

Elektra_lover
I've been so board I actually made a poster for this...

Elektra_lover
And a follow up...

rox
if u were going to make a photo then y not use the orignal catwoman thats who i used in the plot synopsis

pr1983
any chance of a different elektra?

rox
meaning

pr1983
well you have pfeiffer (which is great thumb up ), do you neccessarily need garner?

rox
well garner is the orignal movie elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.