what characters should they go up against

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkphoenix110
I`m not sure if any of u have talked about this topic buttt i was wonderin who would face the x-men besides magneto ever stinkin time so where gonna have a poll on a few people

Mainstream
I gotta go with the huge robots....

Fionnula
sentinels from that poll but i think Dark Phoenix would be the best eek!

Mainstream
nah Apoc.

Fionnula
him too why don't they just chuck them all in wink

Mainstream
be very expenisive...but highly cool.

darkphoenix110
yeah they would probably have to do alot of computer animation for the sintenels

raventears
Fionnula, I love that new banner of yours!

Yeah. I say the Sents. Of course, dark phoenix and apoc would be great, but those that are solely fans of the movies and really don't know much about the X Men Universe I think will easily get lost with anything that deals with alternate realities, personas, and all of that other wacky stuff that's in the comics.

The movies already have a theme of the humans and gov't hating mutants. The sentinels are a good villian for that theme.

pr1983
i don't know if this will stay open erm

as a singular bad guy...

Mr. Sinister...

one of the cruelest, most vile villains to ever be in an x comic...

the plot potential is endless...

for action... the sentinels...

mr.smiley
i had an idea for a villian.
get ready to ***** fanboys!!!!
i thought it would be cool if they did the juggernaut but make him a prototype setinal powered by the cyytorak crystal (which would give him his strength).
he was created by Bolivar Trask who was strykers partener in mutant research.
He uses the layout of magnetos mask to create juggernauts.
towards the end cain marko regains control of his mind and body and does a kamakize,deystroying him and master mold.
thats just my idea though.
I say they fight phoenix

ayjay
yeeh i'd go phoenix for sure......or phoenix and the sentinels....the sentinels would seem the logical next villain because of the whole 'fearing mutants, let's keep them under control" thing

Fionnula
thank you embarrasment...still loving yours..especially the kiss..love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.