"Long Bottom Leaf!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mace Skywalker
Hmm, just got me wondering on the sense of humor throught the movie. Where pippin and merry smoking weed actually or is it a hinted joke. (Gandalf chokes on it. ) Merry said Pippin smoked too much, then that he was always too curious, could the long bottom leaf be involved?! Whichever the case its hilarious to me. Where can i get some? smokin'

The Inkeeper
Longbottom leaf....weed eek!?

But if you look at the elfs name, Legolas Greenleaf happy it sounds like Legalise Greenleaf....so maybe.

Could tolkien be a dealer?

Suzuka
On the back of my book is a picture of Tolkien, and he's got a pipe. I think it was just something common those Brits did, sitting around a pub drinking and smoking. woohoo!! stick out tongue

Mace Skywalker
I should buy a pipe and move to new zealand and smoke on a hill some day.

AgentTwiggy
There's a type of herb that's like cancerless tobacco... might be that. I forget what 's called, though. O.o

rohanspear543
Yea pipe weed I'm guessing its just in a pipe not rolled paper.not that i would know or anything...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.