Past and Present Avengers VS. Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Avengers Past and Present Vs. Pre-Crisis Darkseid. Can the Avengers of the Past and Present, including former and deceased members take on Pre-Crisis Darkseid, or does Darkseid have this one in the bag. There are 3 Avenger rosters, 8 to each roster, that I think and can take the monster down. Which roster will take it?

Ok here's one roster that will take on Darkseid. This is my dream roster::

Thor
Wonderman
Quasar
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Vision

Here are the current New Avengers roster:

Captain America
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Matt Murdock
Luke Cage
Wolverine
Iron Man
Sentry

Here's an old but common Avengers roster:

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
She-Hulk
Sersi
Quasar
Vision
Scarlet Witch

Which roster has the best chance? Or do none of them have a chance? I say rosters 1 an 3 take it. The current New Avengers need more powerhouses on their team, instead they have experienced and veteran brawlers like Wolvie, Cage, and Murdock.

kgkg
ya they can take him.

it's pre-crisis he will give them lot of trouble but that's some impresive group you listed there.

rougeredmage
WHAT am i seeeing things wheres Jack of hearts i amj sory but i realy think that he should be inculded in the list as he i seemed to remember had to be kept in quaranteeen or else he would blow up half the planet or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.