batman seriels coming to DVD!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
If any of your care

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007G89FU/tvshowsondvdcom/002-7072274-0025647

Joker1237
Think we all know this, Got Batman TAS vol 1 and 2.

Any news on Vol 3???

OB1-adobe
Gee wiz my mistake, don't bite my head off. I didn't see any threads on the old 1940's seriels except for the one I made while back.

Some guy made a thundercats on DVD forum. The link in it mentioned they are are hard at work on releasing Vol. 3, as well Vol. 2 Superfriends.

Mr Parker
is it out on videotape?

OB1-adobe
No, why do you want video tape?

March 22nd DVD

Joker1237
If they put these season things out on Video Tape, I might not have room for my book self lol.

The Bat12
I heard over at The Kryptonian that vol. 3 is coming shortly.

Joker1237
cant wait, I heard they plan on a 4 vol set.

But if there is 28 per set,

Than vol 4 would have to have 29

Capt_Fantastic
Batman TAS is a huge milestone in cartoons as far as I'm concerned. I know it recieved a lot of critical and fan acclaim, but it really doesn't get any better than the first hand full of seasons. It was a cartoon that made kids feel like adults, because it didn't speak down to kids...had sufficiently complicated story lines and was really well animated. It started a trend. It was very cool, and a lot of my childhood was influenced by it. It belongs in the same category as He-Man and GI Joe and Transformers as far as influence is concerned.

Joker1237
any news on JL's "Wild Cards" being out on DVD soon??

I think that was one of the Joker's best showings as he almost drove the JL insane, Good thing Batsy was there huh??

Have injustice for All on DVD thinks to the Brave and the Bold.

Gregory
Yes, but he wasn't talking about the animated series, he was talking about the serials. Live action series from the black-and white era, generally around twelve episodes long, that tell a single story and are distinguished by the fact that every episode ends with a cliff-hanger, like the vehical the hero is in exploding or the hero being locked in a room that's filling up with poison gas.

OB1-adobe
I just got done watchin it. Wow, it was his twin brother! gee wiz. of course I'm being sarcastic. The fun about mystery stories is that you are suppose to guess who did it, but istead it was a character that was not introduced.

It was still fun to watch.

My all time favorite bad absolutley terrible low budget cheeseball moment: Batman and Robin pull up to "Wayne Manor" (Which is just an ordinary looking house in the suburbs with neighbors in close proximity, its not a mansion at all) with their "Batmobile" (an everyday looking car), and park in the driveway in broad daylight. They get out and run to the side of the house to get to the "Batcave". Which is the exact same set of the wizards hide out, just changed a bit.
sick

Major plot hole (Spoiler ahead): if that old scientist guy was not the wizard, then why the hell did he electricute himself in that chair so he could walk again?

Anyway, I'm glad I bought it, it was fun to watch.

adeptus32
BTAS Vol 3 DVD set is supposed to release in May, just ahead of Batman Begins hitting theaters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.