the DESTROYER versus Juggernaut!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMM THING
No, not DRAX but the enchanted Asgardian suit of Armor (not with Odin wearing it) versus a fully powered up JUGGENAUT.

GRIMM THING
Juggs

manjaro
the suit. its just as strong IMO and if it opens its visor all the way it can destroy the whole world.

juggy: you ready punk? *spits*

Suit: hold on, let me just open my visor here....

GRIMM THING
argggggg - I forgot about the visor!

crazyspinz
ya destroyer owns juggy

Alpha Centauri
Since when did Juggernaut become a match for the Destroyer?

-AC

GRIMM THING
since the visor power had slipped my mind - I was pitting them against each other without it. both powerful, both covered by mystical, magik.

you don't find that an interesting match?

long pig
destroyer is magic based....he would disenergrate jugs.
you may say well "jugs cant be hurt by any earthly means" welll....destroyer isnt of earth....his suit is stronger than adamantium...
d's beam can kill ANYTHING! even celestials.

eleveninches
Juggernaught has been WAY overrated by this forum. He is NOT all that powerful

Wynndar
hahaha....destroyer hurt celestials? kinda inaccurate, although it was created to be a weapon against the Celestials, the Celestials easily turned it to slag.

K Von Doom
It killed a Celestial?!

David Duchovony
Well Juggernaut would most certainly feel it in this fight.

DarkCrawler
Who built it?

Linkalicious
Juggs was able to quite easily brush off the effects of Thor's God Force.

It makes me wonder what affect the visor's blast would have.

GRIMM THING
take the Visor Blast out of the equation - whaddaya think?

manjaro
but destroyer only opened his visor a fraction of the way and produced a wave powerful enuff to not only kill thor but decimate New York harbor and the rest of the Avengers with it.

King Burger
Wait!? I distinctly remember that Thor's blast actually stopped
Juggernaut? I even remember that it was in some construction site,
and Thos put down his hammer's handly on the ground, and
projected the beam at Juggernaut who was walking towards him.
At first Juggernaut boasted that nothing can stop him, but then
suddenly he began to slow down, before finally being defeated.

Or was that a previous fight?

-----------

Anyway, for this fight, Juggernaut dies quickly and painfully.

long pig
destroyer hasnt killed a celestial only because it didnt have time....if it woulda opened his D-Beam fully...it potentially could have killed one.
the Destroyer was MADE to kill celectials.

demigawd
Just because it was designed to kill Celestials doesn't mean it actually could have. It was designed by Odin based on what he figured it would take to put a Celestial down. For all he actually knew, Celestials are 1000 times more powerful than even he figured.

Swanky-Tuna
Nah, that was the fight where Juggernaut started to push through the Godblast until the ground collapsed underneath him. And with a lack of a better thing to do, Thor teleported Juggernaut away.

Alpha Centauri
"take the Visor Blast out of the equation - whaddaya think?"

If you're prepared to take away Juggernaut's durability, I'll wager a guess.

Bit unfair to remove Destroyer's powers.

-AC

long pig
no, at full blast the Destroyer could kill a celectial or seriously maim him....they were concerned about him were they not? i remember them steering very clear of his beam.
destroyer is above everyone under galactus...hmm well...he could take galactus if odin was in him...destroyer is above everyone under the celestials. which is everyone on earth...Big D could take superman prime even.

GRIMM THING
.....no worries, I'd give em right back big grin

GRIMM THING
Thanks for that LP - I want to read more of the Destroyer I think.

Mider
I dont now how the destroyer is above Galactus since it use to be one of his heralds but thats just me its silly one issue thor can hurt Galactis with his hammer and the next it bounces off him then Odin can hurt Galactus but the Odin Force cant even hurt Juggernaut so what does that mean Juggernaut could take a full powered blast from Galactus?

Swanky-Tuna
This is a different Destroyer.

long pig
here.... http://marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/destroyer.htm
he could be above galactus. depending on who is controlling him.
have odin control him...give him the odinsword and mjolnir...shit......
its assumed he can break adamantium.

Cosmic Cube
marveldirectory.com is full of inaccracies and outdated bios. If Odin is in the Destroyer, it will be more powerful than Galactus. Destroyer doesn't have a sex; it's a suit of armor.

long pig
its proper english to call it a him in 3rd past t. right?
maybe not

Cosmic Cube
I don't think it is.

IRTMU-Dragon
Does it matter if his visor can destroy the earth?

The only way Juggernaut can be destroyed is by psychic means, so it doesnt matter.

Wynndar
The destroyer is not more powerful than Galactus no matter who wields it

kgkg
The destroyer is not more powerful than Galactus

hard to beileve but stonger than jug for sure

manjaro
the destroyer is very powerful, and yes it can kill a celetial. odin created it with the intent that if shit came to shit he would power it with his own life force, which it would then grow to match the hieght of any celestial. galactus on the other hand he thrashes celetials like they were his naughty kids anyway. the celestials are just a race of powerful beings but galactus is a primordial force in the universe i dont see him being beat by the armor anytime soon

JWangSDC
I thought the celestials beat the shit out of the destroyer even when odin and every other asgardian was powering it?

The destroyer is not galactus level...Galactus is so ridiculous underrated. He is not really a person....he is a true cosmic entity on par with Eternity.

Silver Surver/Thor/Thanos are cosmic type beings...but Galactus is different. This guy is a force of nature. Now in the comics nature becomes puny...cuz there are gods who control nature and what not... But Galactus is just above and beyond.

long pig
no....nothing on this earth can kill juggernaught. Destroyer is not of this earth and was created by power higher than cytorakk. so "IT!" could kill him

whobdamandog
Yeah your right..I was hoping someone would reference that issue, I believe it was Thor 301 where that scenario occured..they melted the Destroyer down to slag even when empowered with Odin/the entire Asgardian Race..Odin and the gang had to end up begging the Celestials to spare earth...anyway the destroyer is no where near Big G level...

back to the thread..

The Destroyer "stops" and "kills" juggy with its disintigration beam..nuff said...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.