Outlook (express)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
My mom uses it and I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE DAMN PROGGY

It is the worst email service thingy I have ever used it always comes bitching about stuff and takes a ****ing large amount of memory to run "properly"

Worst of all my dad uses it to check on his Hotmail account and that's even worse, takes a ****ing long time to download all those damn mails.

PS: Did I mention I really HATE IT mad mad mad mad mad mad fyou
fyou censored furious

SC*** Bill Gates

§pearhead
I never check my e-mail anyways happy

Baylin
Me thinks your not too keen on Outf*ck Express then Mr Fire...

I use Outlook myself which is much better but still crap because every now then Express being an integral part on Windows raises its ugly head and seems to srew my settings mad

rusky
laughing out loud

Tried telling u'r parrents about the huge benfits of using webmail ?

Phoenix
just switch to webmail, thats what I did. the rest of my fam use outlook, and I just say they're stupid! wink

Tptmanno1
I have accually had no problems wiht Outlook, not outlook express but just Outlook.

ToMacco
I'm computer illeterate.

Evy_O
Yeah it's a horrible program erm

burlyman
Outlook Express sucks messed

http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/School/TeddySlate.gif

JKozzy
I use it... what's wrong with it? My computer has enough memory to run it, I guess... messed

Kaleanae
I don't like it, I don't use it and I don't have anybody to send me e-mails

JKozzy
I get a lot of emails, mostly from KMC but a few very nice onces from friends smile And OE brings them to me smile

burlyman
When I do occasionally check my mails I just use the link on MSN to Hotmail smile

Trinity_Matrix
Tried setting up Outlook Express once to check my email...and it crashed my computer. Did the same when my mom tried to set it up. We just use webmail, it's much faster and easier yes

JKozzy
Webmail may be easier, but it has so many limitations that it's atrocious. My mailbox is around 20 megs and whenever I check it, it's all cleaned out so I always have 20 megs. Anything important that I need I can just FW to my hotmail account, which is also linked to OE.

Trinity_Matrix
Well, the webmail I use doesn't really have any limitations other than what I set it to be...but that's because I own my own domain and just use that email yes

And I hate hotmail...trying to check my hotmail right now and it's soooo freakin' slow...

vagaryatwill
It's not that bad once you get the hang of it. It's actually got a lot of cool features. Web mail is easy, though. Happy Dance

Fire
still sucks and creates a lot of crap half of the time

JKozzy
I don't have any crap... no expression

Fire
I do, prolly depends on what settings you use it with

JKozzy
Probably.. usually I'm pretty picky with stuff like this but OE's fine for me, I guess your mom has some crafty settings... erm
WinAmp.. now THAT's a bad program. I mean, it just doesn't cut it for a media player for me... I'm sad to say that Microsoft's definetly got the one-up on MP3 and media players.

Trinity_Matrix
Where did the Winamp thing come from? That was random. And I usually use Winamp, but that's mostly because I'm too lazy to update Windows Media Player, and I like to make Winamp skins yes

JKozzy
Windows MP9 is awesome, I suggest you update. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.