American Idol-Band edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEFCON One
I know that American Idol focuses on individual singers. But what if they had a version of the show where bands could play instead of just one person. I think this would be better since it would eliminate the pop singer crap and bring in some cool rock stuff.

Df02
doubt anythin cool could ever come from American Idol...

DEFCON One
That may be true, but i would like to see some good rock bands get the chance to go on the show

SnakeEyes
Sounds like a pretty cool idea...too bad it will never happen...

Tptmanno1
Yea, IT would be tight because there are some good underground, unsigned bands there. And it would draw more of an audience. People who hate/dislike pop but lik ebands or rock. as well as the people who allready watch American Idol

DEFCON One
we should try and sell the idea to fox

Alpha Centauri
"That may be true, but i would like to see some good rock bands get the chance to go on the show"

No good rock band would want a chance on the show.

-AC

SnakeEyes
laughing
True, but if a band was desperate enough to make it big, they would...

StinkFist462
prolly come out with a new shittier version of Maroon 5 or something

Darth Revan
Stinky up there is right.

Afro Cheese
Yeah... besides even if a great band did go there Simon would probably just ***** about their image or something.. I really can't see any of the judges liking any good rock music.

StinkFist462
lmao imagine randy and whats her face trying to judge a band that just played a death metal song laughing out loud

Norma Jean
"That was literally the worst display of musical ability I have ever seen." *Lead singer smashes Simon over the head with a guitar*

StinkFist462
laughing out loud yes i would love to see that

Silver Stardust
That would be great...I wouldn't mind seeing Simon get smashed with a guitar laughing

DEFCON One
They could get new judges.
Also, i think many bands would be perfectly willing to go on the show. It could be a perfect way to get some attention to their band and hit it big

Tptmanno1
Simon is my hero...
I've only seen the show once, and already he's my hero...
I wish I could tell singers they sucked to their faces with no repercussions

Silver Stardust
Oh yeah, I definitely love how he disses on pretty much every contestant...but still it'd be great to have him diss some group and then get smacked upside the head with a guitar or something laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
It's dumb though.

Why go on a show with inevitably shit people and then complain how many shit people you get?

My mother watches it. Can't STAND it.

-AC

Silver Stardust
My little sister LOVES the show...only time I watch it is the first few episodes when they show all the bad people who try out, it's hysterical.

DEFCON One
bump

HeartBroken
LOL, hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.