Pussy Cats is better to get than other kinds because they are nicer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Pussy cats are much friendlier than puppy dogs even though they dont obey. Pussy cats come to you when there hungry but they wont bite your hand if you take away the food like dogs. Cats come to you by them selves when they dont want anything in the future but dogs are greedy.

So pussy cats are better to get that other types of animals like puppydogs and such becaus ethey will be nicer to you.

Do you guys agree or disagree and why

Max Spidey 24
dogs bite to much

smoker4
Damn, anticlimax

Max Spidey 24
?

Afro Cheese
lol. title of the thread implies something other than dog vs cat.

Max Spidey 24
lol i just noticed that to but seriously witch one u rather dogs or cats and why

Corran
Disagree.

Cats are selfish, ill-manned, dis-loyal vermin, they do what they want when they want to, they will go to whoever is feeding them because they want to be fed, dogs are loyal, dogs love and stay with the owners; cats will leave at the drop of a hat and go to someone else.

dogs come to you when you call them to you, when you want them to come, cats come when they want love not when you you.

Cats are evil and bite and scratch just because they can, a dog will not bite the hand that feeds it and will in fact defend it's owner, first sign of trouble and your cat will be out of there and you're on your own buddy.

Vermin I tell you, cats are vermin.

eleveninches
I LOVE pussies !!!!

Corran
Yes, but that's not what this thread is about.

eleveninches
laughing out loud
i dont like cats but I love pussys

Max Spidey 24
Dogs are two face, they defend you and lick u one day and the other they bite and snarl at you because you touched their food/bone. while cats dont front and pretend to like you . When a pussy likes you it doesnt have to be fed it will just follow you around and stay with you after its full. Cat are the best

Royal Knight
neither are good

Beast_Within
Cat all the way stick out tongue

Frosty Beverage
me gusta los perros, pero me tengo uno gato erm. no perros.

Kosta
I hate cats. Too proud, and they only give a human attention when they are hungry.

Kosta
WRONG! If you train a dog well it will NEVER snarl at you, even if you take its food away.

STYX Chick
You're wrong...

Dogs are vermin...They eat their own waste, are to stupid to know that when they see their reflection, and bark at it, that it's themselves...
Sure, you can train a dog to get your slippers, ect...

But you can train a cat to do the same damned thing erm Cats are better...My kitten, Lorelei comes when I call her...She even defends me, and will attack who ever tries to harm me...Sure, Cats are loners, but, they'll always come back, to their owners.

A dog, how ever, is to stupid...Once it gets a wiff of a smell, they follow it, and get lost...How stupid can you be?! roll eyes (sarcastic) So far, do you see why cats are better?

You don't have to get up in the middle of the night to take a cat out, You don't have to portion out a cat's food, unlike a dog, who will eat all it's food, be full, and still want more...

Cats are much more cleaner than nasty, disgusting dogs...They can bathe themselves, but, you have to bathe a dog...Disgusting, and, they smell terriable! With a cat, you have no smell at all (If, you keep their litter box clean...)

eleveninches
Pussies are gorgeous

taft
i dont like cats or dogs rockferrets:rock are the way to go

eleveninches
But I dont like cats

seriph
i love cats they are really cute, mine will sit on my lap and pur, and if I'm upset it goes to my sisters room and yowls at the door till she follows her, if you think that is just wanting food, then you are very strange.

taft
ferrets

seriph
yes i know you like ferits, to me they just look... strange.

shaber
But isn't it a plus that cats don't need any looking after?

I want a Persian cat embarrasment

taft
do u mean they just look... awesome?

seriph
Persians are the only exception to the they don't need much looking after, they need daily grooming.

shaber
Then I want a valuable cat of pedigree that doesn't need much looking after embarrasment

Ever read 101 Dalmatians? Cruella De Vil had a Persian cat. It was very intelligent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.