The Temporary Goodbye Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
ok, i'm leaving KMC forums. i just wanna say that i love you all, but i can't continue. my relationship is going down the pan, coz i'm a big fat nasty flirt, so i gotta let go!!
you guys are important to me, but i love my fella more! gals, you gotta understand that!
so to all the girlies on here, keep the gents club up n running, i'm passing the buck to Silver Tears and Bid My Blood 2 Run, they are the one's who are most likely to keep the place popular.
and to all the fellas, look after the ladies!
love and hugs to all, i'm gonna miss ya!
PS: i'll prob come back one more time to see how many of you care laughinglaughing

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION......STAY OFF KMC, IT'S BAD FOR MY HEALTH!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
SYREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries*

clavis9495
I voted for you syren!!!

burlyman
no expression nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................

Syren
aaaw, i love you guys too, but Give Me A Name is my heart, and usually ppl need their hearts, they're kind of important!!!
BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix_man
no sad please dont go! u gave us the excellent gentlemens club, its the most popular thread on KMC!!! pllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee!!!

Syren
matrix man, you look after it, it doesn't need me!! i gave it to you all, so cherish it!

Syren
*smiles and waves at everyone, then reaches for mouse, clicks on "log out", and is gone forever..........*

(laughing gotta leave with style!!)

burlyman
*crys* the end of an era *dramatic pose*

BLACKANGEL
i dont want her to go

Veralidaine
dont go Syren.!.....sad..........

silver_tears
sad

NyC-gUrL
Why's everyone leavin??sadsadsad

DOOONT GOOOOOOOOOO no

Storm
well, if my relationship was going down and if I could save it by spending less time on KMC then I' d know what to choose

yerssot
shoot! sad

I'll miss you syren

clavis9495
Syren please dont go... if you leave well know what kind of friend you are... not a real one! puh!

jk!

burlyman
Where is Syren?! detective

silver_tears
don't get my hopes up like that mad

wink

Fallen Jedi
awww, how sad. syren i'm gonna miss. you've helped me in more ways than you know.

Devalion
But you can't go!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *joins in the crying!*

Bye bye! I will miss you very much! sad

Lan©eWindu
Look at the date of this topic FJ and Dev...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devalion
embarrasment Whoops! But still! Panic over!

Thanx Lance!
wink big grin

Dogbert
Excellent bump Burly no expression

MC Mike
Yes he knows his bumps... messed

burlyman
SYRENS BACK, WOOHOO! big grin

cLoVi€
WHAT???????????/
kerry don't.

cLoVi€
sorry. bag

why de hell did somebody bump it?????

lil bitchiness
What the...What the f**k?

Linkalicious
THIS THREAD IS FROM CHRISTMAS TIME IN 2003.....it should be disregarded or closed.

lil bitchiness
No shit, link. stick out tongue

I know from when its from, i was being amazed at why someone bumped it blink

chimpmunkz
why nt just stop flirtin... u shudnt let a man controll ya life girl!! if he cant trust u kik him out!!!

crazy_c
*coughcough*

Linkalicious
of course she took me back...at the time.

She just loved when i puller her hair...big grin

JediHDM
She's gonna think this is so funny when she gets on...

Lord Soth
I don't love you or hate you, but i still don't want you to go!!!! crybaby

JediHDM
Soth...what is the date on the original thread?

Ahnold

Ahnold

Reborn Again
So many people are doing this. Why can't you just stay and have fun? Who cares about your post count and if you're more than a casual poster...sometimes I just lurk around the forum and read what others have to say. I was a regular poster at a similar forum like this one and it became additive, but I learned to control my visits, and as long as you have something descent to say you're welcome here any time. I also spend a lot of time on forums, and this is where I learn a lot about people. Don't run from your problems, I know this for a fact. Face them, deal with them, but don't flee.

You're being an idiot. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Hey A...don't go without let me saying it HAS been fun!!! All in the best possible taste of course!!! wink If my sense of humour was wicked then no hard feelings! Take it easy!!! rock

yerssot
hmmm...dangerous and disturbing this bad news is ...

that's a real shame Ahnold, you were very active here
do know that you're always more than welcome to return here and don't hesitate to do that smile

Evy_O
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*drags you back* don't leave damnit mad

kidding, if it takes up your time then I agree 100% that you gotta quit yes even if it'll lessen forum's posts cry

The Redeemer
Only a mod would put post priority first... stick out tongue

Evy_O
I don't give a damn about posting here, sorry to burst your bubble TR stick out tongue

The Redeemer
At least you're not calling me IRL!!! stick out tongue

Evy_O
well if your name had I R and L as initials... stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Check out the changed SENIOR MEMBER bit! shifty

Evy_O
you megalomaniac person!

youwish

The Redeemer
You put me onto THAT idea, old girl! wink

Evy_O

The Redeemer
I'm very impressionable you know! shifty

Evy_O
which means?... confused

Ahnold

yerssot
I hope that in a few days time you'll realise you can't leave this place smile

Evy_O
*hides jet plane fuels* devil

Ahnold
I can understand where you're coming from, reborn again - but trust me; just because I'm leaving, it doesn't mean that I'm running away from my problems. Quite the opposite, in fact; I'm doing this because I'm trying to solve them ...

Don't get me wrong - I don't care about my post count. I've had a lot of fun here at the KMC, and gotten to know some really cool people; and so if I thought that I could just go back to making the occasional post here as I used to, then I would definitely stay. But I know myself, and I know that, at least at the present time, I simply don't have the willpower to go back to the way things were in the beginning. But who knows? One day, all of that may change ...

At the very least. I may still pop into the forum from time to time to check up on the latest gossip. But by not posting, I'm ensuring that the KMC won't gain a monopoly on my time ...

Reborn Again
You're running, let me just say that. And that's all I'm going to say.

yerssot
am I missing something here? blink

Evy_O
I see an avatar beneath yerss' name wacko

Ahnold
I'm sorry you feel that way, reborn again. Trust me - I haven't come to this decision lightly. I've been trying to persuade myself for days now that I could just stay here at the KMC, and cut down my post count, and that everything would be alright. But I know deep down that that would be a lie ...

As I said, a day may come when I decide that I do have the discipline to make only the occasional post. But that time, my friend, is not now ...

I know that you may not agree with my decision, but I hope that you can at least respect it, and try to understand where I'm coming from. After all, it's like the man said - all good things must come to an end ...

Oh, and there's one final thing, reborn again. Since I'm leaving, I might as well tell you. If you look on your website, you'll find a comment about your "Van Helsing" review; the mysterious "critic" was I ...

Ahnold
What's your game, yerssot stick out tongue ?

yerssot
I'm luring you to stay wink

Ahnold
*Drools over picture* Damn you and your clever methods of persuasion, yerss! I suppose I'll have to stay now! stick out tongue

Sigh ... if only ...

yerssot
I can make that count as a legal contract shifty

Ahnold
Aw hell you don't need ME around. I'll tell you what - do you remember noodleneck, our future mod? I'll give him a buzz, and invite him to come over here; I couldn't ask for a better replacement ... stick out tongue

Ahnold
Oh, and Jables31 - I'll give him a buzz too! eek!

yerssot
that would still not be good enough, we all want da ahnold here wink

Ahnold
Who knows what the future will bring ...

yerssot
well, you could help my prediction wink

Ahnold
I predict that noodleneck will arrive here within a matter of days in response to my PM, and will immediately captivate the hearts and minds of all the members of the JB forum! He will quickly be pronouned moderator, then global moderator, and then finally, raz will give him HIS job, realising that noodleneck is clearly much better suited!

ME? Who needs ME when you'll have noodleneck around! All hail the noodleneck! stick out tongue

yerssot
we need you sad

I hope that since you did post today again that you got the silly idea of leaving out of your head and will stay

Ahnold
Sorry, yerss. As much as it pains me to do this, I know that this is what's best for me ... at least for the time being {after all, never say never again, right stick out tongue }. My 2000 posts are almost up ... just 7 more, and I'm gone ...

Reborn Again
Please, don't draw it out. I'm not going to be sympathic to you. You wanna leave -- leave already. Sorry, I don't mean to be bitter. But I hate it when people do this sort of thing. Tell people they're leaving, get people to beg you to stay and then eventually stay. Or leave for a few days and have a change of heart and come back. *rolls eyes* This is a forum to talk about movies, not a final farewell tour. Oh well, good-bye.

yerssot
I feel the same way RA, but I still hope this begging has an effect on him wink

Reborn Again
PS, Ahnold. Before you leave, please remove that marquee pic in your sig. Everytime I read one of your posts it slows my computer down. Thanks.

yerssot
but since he leaves, you won't see his signature anymore blink

Reborn Again
He'll be leaving, not closing his account. His account will still remain active and will have everything it has now.

yerssot
but when we reach a new page in a discussion you won't see it :s

Ahnold
Well, this is it then ... my 2000th, and final post here at the KMC. I'm not gonna milk the occasion, and I'm certainly not gonna ask anyone to beg me to stay. Though this hasn't been an easy decision for me to make, and as much as it pains me to do so, I AM going to follow through with this. Perhaps one day, in the far distant future {when yerss will have inevitably deposed raz from office stick out tongue }, I'll change my mind, and return here - who knows? But for the forseeable future, believe me when I say that I am not coming back ...

It's been good, people; I've had many an interesting discussion here, and I certainly won't forget the good times that I've shared. To everyone here, I wish you all the best group !

My apologies to reborn again, though; my scroll sig was my single technical achievement here at the KMC, and I'm proud of it dammit! So I'm afraid that it's staying put stick out tongue ...

Goodnight folks. Ahnold, The Great Governator, has officially left the building wavey ...

yerssot
have fun, and the door is always open for ya to return... unless evy can't find the keys of it and has to sleep in front of it again

Reborn Again
Mods, please close this topic as it has no relevance to James Bond. Thanks.

yerssot
RA... if you don't report it, they won't find out stick out tongue
that or evy can give it a mean glare with her powers

Evy_O
I have the keys? confused

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he oficially left crybaby ok it's a bit late for that but I just noticed the post sad

half of the threads here don't... I always point it out but no-one cares schmoll

yerssot
that's cause no one cares about bondmovies... or the posters here... well, besides you stick out tongue

Evy_O
good thing I'm here to keep the place organized stick out tongue

yerssot
I'm not entirely sure if that's a good thing stick out tongue

Ahnold

yerssot
great to see ya back here ahnold smile
we'll get you to change that temporary into eternity wink

Ahnold
Ah yerssot! Still livening it up here at the ol' JB forum I see!

Uh ... unfortunately this really IS a temporary, "couple of days" kind of deal; my uni accomodation tends to, erm, evict people that break their rules. I like the KMC, but not THAT much stick out tongue !

So ... what did I miss stick out tongue ?

yerssot
damn straight old lad... waiting for your return wink

good point, but still, you could find a way to beat it big grin

well, some new facts here and there... some pics... some jokes... no more hugh jackman happy

Ahnold
Dber left? At the same time as I did? Gulp. That certainly doesn't lend much credibility to my assertions that I am most certainly not Dber ...

Clovie
*meets ahnold* hello

yerssot
drop the act, govahnah, we know your true identity stick out tongue

he posts here from time to time though smile very rarely actually

Ahnold
Damn! My secret shame revealed!

Gah! I can't hold it in any longer! Hugh Jackman has an ENORMOUS schnozz! GIGANTIC! I just want to poke it! Poke it! POKE IT!!!

There! I feel better now ...

Ahnold
Charmed, m'lady.

Heh - bet you thought you'd never hear the governator say THAT ...

Evy_O
it be ahnold eek!

Clovie
embarrasment

not really stick out tongue

yerssot
damn straight! he can go fence with it wink

Ahnold
Please let's not re-start this whole thing. It gives me a headache ...

yerssot
fine, but you started it stick out tongue

Ahnold
That's because I'm Dber. I HAD to mention it stick out tongue !

Ahnold
But now let's leave it ...

yerssot
and let us celebrate your glorious return big grin

Ahnold
Well, seeing as I DID return - HAVE you taken control yet yerssot? Or still biding your time naughty ...

phinney6
do what i did (and I think yerss will remember) disapear and then reappear many times in a year or 2, and then come back daily, occasianly like me, I only mek 1-4 posts a day

yerssot
I replaced him with a robot that listens to me, ahnold wink

I knew you disappeared, phin, but not how many times you post stick out tongue

Ahnold
See phin? THAT'S why I can't do what you suggest {at least until the holidays roll around next year} ...

yerssot
but you did disappear, and reappeard and posted 3-4 times a week wink

Ahnold
As Dber, you mean? Ah yes, of course. How foolish of me to have forgotten ...

yerssot
no, as you yourself messed

Ahnold
Huh? I haven't posted here since September, yerss ...

yerssot
but you do now, that's the point

Ahnold
True, but you said "posted 3-4 times a week". What do you mean? I only came back yesterday!

yerssot
start postin then damnit wink

Ahnold
92 posts in one day - whaddaya call that?

Hmmm ... neurotic? Obsessive? I really shouldn't have asked ...

yerssot
not much... cause you can do better... come on ahnold! I believe in ya!

Ahnold

TheFilmProphet
Goodbye! cry weep

yerssot
have a great time ahnold!

JKozzy
Hey, I'm temporarily leaving. I'm going skiing for 4 days, and will be back Sunday night. Adios peeps! Happy posting, until I return!! smile

Anyone else that's leaving for a set period of time can feel free to use this thread, too, to save forum space wink

Velcro_Boy
See ya.

dean7879
what the HELL are u tellin us that for?!!

lol just kiddin...happy skiing!

Raven Guardia
Bye, Have fun and be safe!

chelsea17
Don't fall too many times stick out tongue

j/k. have fun though

debbiejo
Break a leg!! ha ha just kidding...enjoy the snow...It's FUN!!!

§pearhead
Lucky bastard miffed

Have fun stick out tongue

shellie
watch out for that tree stick out tongue

happy have fun sweetie

chelsea17
Spear, you are alive

WindDancer
Skiing??? Who the in the world stills skiing? stick out tongue

Snowboarding is what is all about. wink

Have fun Jkozzy!

moivie man
Yea me i an going in hoding from the cops for 17 years

JKozzy
Thanks! Found a few new ways to wipe out... heh. Ow. blink

silver_tears
welcome home koz one eye

JLred
Well goodbye for now g2g i thinketh..........

JKozzy
Thanks! A photo of where I was:
http://img213.exs.cx/img213/7816/dsc028838qt.th.jpg

A really beautiful place. I hurt so much, but it was so much fun stick out tongue

Five mile hike... in broken skis.. in the middle of the woods... forging your own trail... no water... soaking wet. Heh. That was interesting. Especially when I hit that tree. Ow.

silver_tears
I hate cross country skiing disgust

JKozzy
Then don't go stick out tongue

It was only my second time, I'm not a fanatic either.

Silver Stardust
Ever ski into a creek?

embarrasment

silver_tears
I like downhill jump

Ronny
raver word

have fun duude stick out tongue

Ronny
ive snowboarded into a parking lot before eek!

JKozzy
Already came back big grin And I did! Thanks smile

Silver Stardust
Yay, Joe didn't die while skiing eek!

Ronny
embarrasment oops.. didnt check the dae

Glad to her you had fun stick out tongue

Ahnold

Reborn Again
And with that moving, annoying sig... wink

Ahnold
That's my one and only technical achievement, RA; please don't take that away from me stick out tongue ...

Seriously, though - does it really slow down your computer THAT much?

Reborn Again
No, I'm kidding. It doesn't slow it down anymore.

Ahnold
Good good, glad that that's not an issue anymore.

yerssot
damn, the most I'll do is rent the DVD ... I think Spielberg is overrated stick out tongue

but great to see you here again ahnold, even if it's only for a few days... your input will be greatly appreciated of course big grin

Ahnold

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>