There was no need for ww2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879

dean7879
Hitler expressed this opinion: "A European war would be the end of all our efforts even if we should win, because the disappearance of the British empire would be a misfortune which could not be made up again."11 He told the Dutch fascist leader Anton Mussert: "We have not the slightest reason to fight Britain. Even if we win, we gain nothing."12 Hitler was such an admirer of the British empire that he offered to defend the empire anywhere in the world with German troops should Britain ever need them.13
Hitler did not want to take over the world. This idea is British propaganda. Churchill and Roosevelt wanted war, and they forced it on Germany. Hitler did all he could to be friendly with Britain and France.

Sadako of Girth
I don't care. Hitler put my nan in a camp along with her parents and even if I had to fight the war alone, I'd have learned to speak fluent German, and stapped my self with C-4 and got up to that mad f**cker at the Neuremberg(SP?) rally to give that ******* a niiiiiiice long hug......

Really. Is there a point to this thread....? Are you saying that we should've sat and tolorated and condoned the holocaust just because he "Claimed" to like us.........? Will you put up with a bully beating up your brother or sister because he says he likes your mum...?
Others of yours Ive quite been fascinated by.... But this....?

dean7879
im just bored

Agent Elrond
umm, yeah, right. have you taken history yet? you did know Europe was in an appeasing mood to Hitler prior to ww2? Hitler was a homocicial maniac. The more countries he captured, the more jews he could kill. you you choose suicide over surrender, there's no way you're think peace. sorry, but I'm not buying this BS. To me, it's by one of those groups who believes everything is a conspiricy and aliens are being held in Area 51.

Sadako of Girth
Dean, "Mate", how would you like it if I sat round if I was bored and sat around speculating publically on a thread about how if it might be preferable if your blood line had been wiped out and a mass murdering sick Ba**ard was in fact to be given leaway and power because of it....?
Use your loaf son......

dean7879
i agree with what u say,, and yes i have taken history...i find the link crazy so thats why i posted it
aliens in area 51..there very well could be big grin

Sadako of Girth
Well It makes you sound redundant and racially aggresive as a sensible title would have been something like:
"Hmmmm Europe actually liked Hitler before the second world war,especially Germany, because largely Hitler convinced the German people that it was isn their best interests of their economy, post world war 1, to go a bit of a genocidal rampage ....! Crazy isn't it...?"
And yes we'd have agreed.... 'Cause a lot of us would've recognised that you had done your homework.....
But no..........

dean7879
racially aggressive? how so?
sensible title??well if i could fit any of that big title into the bar then maybe thats what i would of put..but i think you might be intelligent enough to realise that it is impossible
ive never done homework in my life..... cool
chill out by the way...take a stress pill

Sadako of Girth
Oh yeah sure.
You say you've read history, so you know who Adolf Hitler was...
And you typed the first line of your first post as a statement, right...?
And you didn't expect this reaction from somebody on the anniversary of the discovery of the holocaust...... Of course not.... Silly me......

Now Im all up for a bit of flippancy, and I'm not a big fan of histrionics,
But is it not blantantly obvious that WW2 WAS actually neccessary even to the people of the UK....? Well if Hitler had no problem with the UK,
was the V2 program/problem about....? Was it to deliver heartfelt messages of love and brotherhood on London.....?

dean7879
listen to me carefully
i posted the link...tis not me saying that stuff...get it? and then u call me racially agressive!?
..........end of pointless argument.............

Sadako of Girth
Yes. One that you started.

Ok. "racially sensitive" then.
Perhaps aggressive was too strong a term, But I still found this thread offensive or perhaps more accurately, an offensive waste....

Look. We can all get bored. I understand that... And I do enjoy a good contentious debate.... But come on mate... With Auchwitz, Livingstone and Prince Harry do we really need this right now....?
Peace......

dean7879
sorry if it offended u
the question was...do u think ww2 could of been prevented..probably not but thats why i posted the link because it interested me
everyone knows hitler was evil..no one is saying otherwise

Sadako of Girth
Im sorry too mate... Ive actually clicked on the link in question and can see that you were quoting and that this wasn't neccessarily your view or anything... So I'm sorry for going off on one at you about it..
Bit of an emotive issue with me right now, but thats not your fault I guess... I guess I'd still have to say "Death to Hitler" though and I'd rather
have had my scrote nailed to a door than make peace with that arsehole... The 'funny' thing is, that I've been talking about that with my GF lately (Who's Grandad actually served under Hitler and I met her grandpa and he was actually a very nice guy...)
and even her Grandad wanted him dead... And she felt the same...
not because 'they' lost, but out of genuine humanitian concern....
My Grandad's (British side) two brothers also fought and died in the early-mid forties against 'the fuhrer' too, and Id have done the same..
I'm sure we all have family with a similar story to tell and if the 2nd world war could've been avoided, it would've been for Hitler to have backed down in the name of good-not the allys.
And I'd love to have seen that, but he didn't.
But as I say, I now see that you weren't having a go and sorry to have bitten your ear off man.... Good luck with the guitar....... Peace.

dean7879
'I'd rather have had my scrote nailed to a door than make peace with that arsehole'
lol me too
im crap with the guitar.i cant play it at all lol
peace smile

Capt_Fantastic
It is true that Hitler never wanted to go to war with Britain. He did feel they were part of the superior race. But I seriously doubt that he would have existed peacefully with them in the long run.

Imperial_Samura
"could ww2 have been avoided?"

Hmmm, I am sure it could have been, if say people surrendered and so forth, but just becuase there is the potential to avoid war, doesn't always mean war should be avoided, the whole period of appeasment tried that, and in the end it failed, and beside, Hitler's "vision" was not something that the world could really accept, and shouldn't have.

finti
Im kind of getting tired of the jews whining about ww II, it was horrible what happened but even so they werent the only casualty of that war. Call it racial call it whatever you like but the jews need to take a look at their own actions today, the events of WW II can never justify the way the jews of Israel are acting NOW

Ou Be Low hoo
Moments of Zen, Part I: The Obvious:

There was no need for air, until we needed it.

I thank you.

eleveninches
The point of WW2 from the side of the germans was to gain more land and have a 'racially pure' europe.
The point of WW2 from the side of the allies was to liberate europe and put an end to the oppression of the nazi regime there.

yerssot
(I just read the posts here, not the entire article)
that guy that wrote it must be the most ignorant person ever blink WWII did had to happen cause the allies screwed Germany royal in WWI with their demands, Germany annexing countries, making weapons (directly against the demands at Versailles) etc etc

botankus
Why don't you try posting links for articles from sources other than rense.com?

Jackie Malfoy
We had to get involved in world war two because they started bombing us.So we got involved.Anyway we won so I think it was good that we were involved.JM

Sadako of Girth
Hey I'm an amalgamation of quite a few races, my other family lost were Irish and British dude.... and thery're whole part/sacrifice equally shaped my view.... Yep... I completely agree with you that the way the whole Israel/Palastine thing is just ridiculous and disgusting. The Gaza thing makes me sick....
Hey.... I already admitted that I jumped the gun, and believe it or not that was the first time ever I'd gone on a "Race-How dare you" one...
it was out of emotional reaction purely (And some cider) and will never again.... As you may be someone with the correct perspective of the WW2 in that everybody lost a lot of good people. I'd agree with that...

Given how Hitler achieved power to go war I'd say as a part descendent
of both Polish Jews AND of Brits like many others who layed down their lives that WW2 WAS justified.... thats all.

Napalm
WW2 was necessary to the Americans

speiderman
WW 2 Was absolutely necessary.

finti
why?

Clovie
of course the war was unnecessary blink
no war is necessary cry it is just wrong

though the war has had some objective reasons confused

speiderman
Hitler was mass exterminating peoples. Japan was destablizing Asia like Manchuria. Then Pearl Harbor was the last straw. We (Allied forces) stopped Hitler from taking over. My grandpa was a U.s Marine who fought in the pacific. I think the war was necessary.

Napalm
Because we were bombed by Japan

PVS
never mind the holocaust right?

Napalm
That made it necciscary too but that was the last straw

WindDancer
I think he means that the war was necessary because America was going through a depression and when the U.S. enter the war weapon manufactoring was needed. Thus, it created jobs for workers that were unemployed.

Clovie
selfish bullshit.

lil bitchiness
Im sorry but I find it hard to believe that Japanese massacre of people in China was one of the reasons for American involvement in war.

speiderman
Refer to my post above.

speiderman
Hitler was kept in check by the war.

lil bitchiness
I was talking about American involvment in WW2, not general war. And Im saying that Japanese masscare of people in Manchuria had nothing to do with US involvment into WW2, and when you think of it, Hitler had 0 to do with the Japanese invasion of Manchuria.

Clovie
America has joined the war only because the japans has destroyed Perl Harbour
and the war in europe had been taking place for 2 years already befeore they've came in to rescue everyone.

speiderman
Not true. After the Manchuria incident the United States instituted a trade embargo on Japan preventing Japan from buying oil. We also severed our diplomatic ties with Japan and started spying on them.

Clovie
exactly. japan and oil. no

speiderman
And just because we took awhile to enter the war it doesn't mean we did not favor a side. We had close ties with the British during most of the war.

Bardock42
Yeah WW2 didn't need to happen, You people should have just lost WW1, and everyone would be happy.

lil bitchiness
Erm...unless America had a crystal ball which told them that Hitler is going to raise into power few years from then, and that Japan will sign a treaty with Germany and that they will be allies in the war, i dont see how Manchuria incident had anything to do with Americna involvement into WWII

Revise your history - Japan invaded Manchuria in 1931.

speiderman
We had a falling out with japan around 1937. You are right manchuria happened earlier.

lil bitchiness
Everyone is falling out with everyone - Middle East with west, Japanese hate Chinese, Chinese hate Tibetians...its all...a mess.

speiderman
If every country including the US got rid of the nuclear weapons the world would be a lot better off.

lil bitchiness
Exactly!

But I cant see that happening in the near future, unfortunately.

PVS

lil bitchiness
laugh1 hahaha!!

Linkalicious
OUCH!

apparently the truth really does hurt embarrasment

dean7879
look at my other threads and u will find out i do wink

Fire
this is a dumbass article dean stick out tongue

FeceMan
What with the genocide and all.

dean7879
uhh whuu?!!? whus the marra?!

Fire
lol cause I seriously doubt Hitler would have left the UK at peace for ever.
Secondly it would prolly still have developped into a world war with or without the UK

Ushgarak
It has been long and well known that the UK could easily have concluded a peace with Hitler.

Doing so, of course, would have been the most enormously morally reprehensible act and an act of treachery to all our friends.

Fire
Ush is right, churchill was right there

WindDancer
I was reading this article regarding Great Britain, and Hitler and of course the Balkans:

"During the spring of 1940 Hitler was greatly concerned over the possibility of British intervention in the Balkans. Had not Britain and France tried to establish a solid political and military front in the Balkans by concluding a series of agreements with Turkey, by trying to draw Yugoslavia into their orbit, and by consolidating their position in the Aegean? Germany s first countermeasures came in May and June 1940, when Romania was induced to repudiate the Anglo-French territorial guarantee after it had been pressured into signing a pact which stipulated that the Romanians would step up their oil production and would make maximum deliveries to the Axis Powers. British personnel supervising the operation of the oil fields were dismissed during the month of July. After the Vienna Award of August 194O, Romania intended to break off diplomatic relations with Britain, but after consultation with Berlin this action was postponed because of the potential danger of British air attacks on the oil fields.

When Greece was attacked by Italy on 28 October 1940, it did not request any assistance from Great Britain, for fear of giving Hitler an excuse for German intervention. Nevertheless, the British occupied Crete and Limnos three days later, thereby improving their strategic position in the eastern Mediterranean. By 4 November British air force units began to arrive in southern Greece. Since Hitler believed that these moves brought the Romanian oil fields within British bombing range, he decided to transfer additional antiaircraft, fighter, and fighter-bomber units to Romania to protect the German oil resources.

When the German threat began to take mole definite shape during the winter of 1940-41, the Greek Government decided to accept the British offer to send air force Units to northern Greece to strengthen the defense of Salonika. Early in March 1941, the British sent an expeditionary corps of some 53,000 troops into Greece in an attempt to support their allies against the impending German invasion.

However, before Germany could think of starting military operations in the Balkans, it had to secure its lines of communication. For this purpose it had to obtain firm political control over Hungary, Romania, and Bulgaria, and to wrest some important concessions and assurances from Turkey and Yugoslavia."

Ushgarak
Fact is, though, that tensions between Germany and UK were always going to come to a head navally, WD.

WindDancer
And also France. All three were hanging on to the Treaty of Versailles. Check it out:

http://www.rpfuller.com/gcse/history/6.html

Rather short summaries but they state the facts directly.

Ushgarak
That's escaping the point, though.

The time at which the peace deal was serious was after France's fall.

France, btw, has always, with some truth, said that if Versailles was stuck to, then WWII most certainly would not have happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.