Animals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moivie man
Who likes animals? i do

dean7879
i do

Arsenal
Cats are the best.

SlipknoT
I like Beef, pork, Chicken.....

Arsenal
You're evil Slippy.

§pearhead
then i'm evil too...

Arachnoidfreak
I love eating animals.

dean7879
what about the panda...its gonna die out soon
eveyone keeps moaning..ohh save the panda..
we are..we're not eating it,we're not shootin it...we're givin it cash
they aint meetin us half way am they..they aint shaggin
they evolve like any other animal..so when do u think they decided not to have sex anymore? did they just one day say..''errr im not doin that anymore, disgusting..yuck!.........comon panda we need u to live..she's nice.......err no way..not shaggin her!we'll probably live for ever anyway..we're goths..(cos of the eyes)...your not goths
shag her...nooo dirty
-ricky gervais live (animals)big grin

vaya_the_elf
I love animals.

Here are some of my favorites ..
Cats, sloths, turtles, polar bears, black bears, elephants, hippos, and humpback whale

Silver Stardust
Squirrels are going to take over the world yes

Arsenal
No, kangaroos are! evil face

vaya_the_elf
You both have it wrong Cats, and sloths will

Arsenal
Sloths are too slow. Cats are pretty tough, but they're no match for Kangaroos. They have a move where they stand on their tail and deliver a devastating (sometimes fatal) double-kick to humans just under the ribcage (where the liver is) this can result in vomiting and sometimes (but rarely) death.

moivie man
I like penquin

Silver Stardust
Sloths are too slow and cats too lazy stick out tongue

Ronny
eek! i like turtles!!! and chipmunks love

Arsenal
Kangaroos would play soccer with turtles and constrict chipmunks in their pouches.

Echuu
animals rock but I get sick of people who think that they are so special that we should give them driver's license' and their own home and job because they are "our equals."

Arsenal
Kangaroos aren't our equals; they're above us.

vaya_the_elf
What about a snow leopard or a lion???

Arsenal
One Kangaroo would take care of both of them. First, the snow leopard would get in back of the kangaroo and lion in front. They would both attack but the kangaroo would jump and both of them would knock into eachother. Then they would both leap at the kangaroo and it would use a double-kick, one foot to each, knocking them out almost instantaneously.

moivie man
A lion might

moivie man
maybe

moivie man
sometimes

Echuu
o really? laughing laughing laughing

moivie man
Kangaroos above us yeah right laughing laughing That is the day

Arsenal
I found this out while hiking in the foothills of Australia. I took a photo of a kangaroo who was relaxing in a strange position, similar to that of humans. After it realized I took the photo, it immediately started acting like a normal kangaroo and hopped off to a distant, faraway land. After getting home, I immediately starting typing dossiers on this.

moivie man
THE DAY hey arsanal are you beer beer laughing out loud laughing out loud rock bunny

Arsenal
here it is you non-believer

Echuu
Yes and I'm a straight rosie o donald eek! laughing

confused

smokin'

moivie man
laughing out loud

moivie man
That is kangaroo gromming position for your little kanngaroo jack laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

SlipknoT
I think plankton will one day take over

dark1365
No, gorillas.

Arsenal
Because of Gorilla's strength, they would probably be able to withstand Kangaroo's double-kicks, but eventually their defences would wear down and the kangaroo would kick them in their big gorilla groin.

Arsenal
Kangaroos would eat them.

dark1365
Gorillas are intelligient though and will learn to wear makeshift cups of wood, and soon make wooden armour to withstand kangaroo kicks.

Arsenal
That wouldn't help, kangaroos would eventually find a chink in their makeshift armor and exploit it.

dark1365
Before that, Gorillas will crush them with their giant fists, or at least keep the gorillas at bay. Man, you HAVEN'T seen their true strength, I was at a zoo once and a gorilla(silverback) LAZILY tossed a big frickin boulder toward another.

Arsenal
Well you HAVEN'T seen the awesome power of a kangaroo's tail standing double-kick. Once, when I was hiking in Australia, I saw a kangaroo practicing this particular move. It performed it on a massive boulder (10 to 15 feet perhaps). After about a minute, it crumbled into dust. The Kangaroo then blinked at me and I ran to a bar and got drunk in an ill-fated attempt to forget what had happened.

dark1365
I have.

I have also seen the "extremely angry uppercut" from the gorrilla, the trainers had to tranquilize the aggresive one and carry the other one with a broken jaw away in a big wagon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.