Sw Saga Quote ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jnolan
Quoteable line:
Every star wars movis has a line that ie repeatedly said in pop culture ala austin powers. What do you think it the top line said now, i.e., Were dooomed, this will be a day long rembmberd, I am your Father, etc. so what is your fav. line and what do you think we will get ouuta ROTS as far as quotable lines?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but i thougtht it would be fun and isnt really EU so. THanks Guys

Jayd265
may the force be with you

CinematicESP
I think Palpatine's supposed to have some very quotable lines isn't he?

PVS
the most quoted line would be "no, i am your father" only it is universally misquoted as "luke i am your father"

Malic Clanorian
lol yeea i remember the first time i saw the movie ESB..i was like "where did they LUKE i am your father?" lol but id have to say i am your father is a quote i hear most from peoples mouths lol

Morridini
"Do, or do not. There is no try." that one is well known right?

Stunrun
yeah i notice alot of people misquote that line, and i have to put 'em right all the time! mad

Slamboni
never tell me the odds

i have a bad feeling about this

there's always a bigger fish

much to learn have you

these are just a few that are repeated around my office ad nauseum because of me

Jedi Priestess
I have a bad feeling about this.

May the force be with you.

and
No, I am your father.

NoFate007
the two most famous quotes are, as stated before, May the force be with you and the father speech. A few others are said now and then but those are the biggest two. Never tell me the odds, do or do not there is no try, etc etc I hear every now and then but they aren't the most popular. In fact, I love it when a tv show will say a line NOT like those. For instance, I cant' remember what show, but someone said "Apology accepted Captain Needa", and I laughed my ass off.

DirectorFitz
I heard somewhere that anakin says this in ROTS, which I think will be famous:
I don't fear the dark side, I embrace it.

Stunrun
aww no! the pashion of the christ, thats such a sad movie, but really powerfulembarrasment

go onwink

NoFate007
Out of all the lines, one of my favorites has to be:

Sidious: Wipe them out....all of them.

Three Owls
the passion of the christ was a piece of crap. Mel Gibson is a hack.

I would say 'may the force be with you', probably

bilb
You are going to hell, you know that dont you? laughing

Three Owls
hahaha, I merely meant the movie from a film point of view was horrid. If there is a hell(i dont think so), i'll definatley be going.

bilb
laughing

cylob49
SW dirty quotes-

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
"Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
"Look at the size of that thing!"
"Sorry about the mess..."
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
"You've got something jammed in here real good."
"Put that thing away before you get us all killed!"
"Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
"Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care *what* you smell!"
"And I thought they smelled bad...on the *outside*!"
"Possible he came in through the south entrance."
"I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
"Hurry up, golden-rod..."
"That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
"But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cummm..."
"Control, control! You must learn control!"
"There's an awful lot of moisture in here." "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
"I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me!"
"Rise, my friend."
"Open the back door!"
"Hey, point that thing somewhere else!"
"Not bad for a little furball."
"How can they be jamming us if they don't know we're coming?"
"Come here, I won't hurt you. You want something to eat?"
"Keep on that one, I'll take these two"
"I want you to take her. I mean it, take her!"
"I don't think the Empire had wookies in mind when they designed her, Chewie."

and by the way Jesus was a c**t!

J-Unit

eleveninches
/\cylob, that was great laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

eleveninches
"I have a bad feeling about this"

"may the force be with you"

"I am your father"
"nooooooooo"

"i'm not afraid"
"you will be. You will be"

jnolan
I tottally agree with you J-unit I think both lines ive heard from the trailer, both the one you put and you were the chosen one will be quite memorable. What do you guys think the new quotes will be in ROTS other than these two? I would really like to see Anakin talking like Vader before hes in the suit, not his voice but the type of things he says, like in the space battle if he were to say, "I have you now!" or something along those lines

J-Unit
thanks jnolan i agree with u to about how hayden will sound like before the suit because in the OT he has a brittanian accent while he has american in the PT

Stunrun
brittanian? lolstick out tongue

jnolan
oh i dont mean his voice in any way shape or form, i just mean the certain vader-esque phrases he would say in the OT

ctsketch
ummm it shouldbe "Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.