The Most Favorite Good Special Person Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Ok, this is quite simple...Just choose an option on the poll and at the end of each day, I will post who the winner is. This way we can put an end to all these darn popularity contests once and for all...

dark1365
I vote Ronny.
Or Phoenix Aska.
Or SaTsuJiN even if we have different views, he's fair.
Arsenal because he's jolly happy go lucky.
spidergrl because she's really nice and compassionate.
Jackie Malfoy because she's always in a good mood, always happy.
Arcane because he's cool.

Ou Be Low hoo
Darko-dibbly-doo...You gotta use the god-damn poll! That way the vote is official! Oooooooo...

BakaXero
wheres the option that says none of the above?

psycix
I vote dark1365... for being my best big bro...
PA... for being really nice...
Arcane... <- great friend...
vaya_the_elf... <- my mom...
Wolflet ... my ninja pal... big grin
taft... my ninja pal... smile
JM ... trying her best to be a ninja...
MG... Clovie... and ppl who i've missed... i apologize...

Corran
closing stick out tongue

Ou Be Low hoo
That option dos not exist, my friend...I compilled a list of the most popular posters and thus, therefore, because, thus the winner shall be correlated from those thus, therefore, thus, because, thus results.

BakaXero
someones living in a fantasy world.

dark1365
My thoughts exactly.

pr1983
someone's saying thus alot...

psycix
i totally agree...

dark1365
He's only using fancy words because he wants everyone else to think he's intelligient.

psycix
yes in which he's NOT... no

dark1365
Obviously.

Ou Be Low hoo
Who? What? When? Where? Why? Was it with the candlestick in the study?

No, seriously now...Please simply choose an option and we can get this ball rollin...I think it'll be really interesting to see who is the 'Most Favorite Good Special Person'!

Ou Be Low hoo
Are you a real, living, breathing human being or are you one of those internet 'bots' that we all hear about?

pr1983
change the title to 'most obnoxious self absorbed' then maybe we'll vote...

BakaXero
i choose not to vote!!!!

dark1365
I'm not, because the only option is OBLH, and OBLH by far are the most annoying attention-seeking person I've ever had the misforture to meet.

Corran
More attention seeking than Cherrypie?

psycix
that's a fact...

Corran
Also when did you two meet?

BakaXero
i think i like those bots better than you...
at least they have a purpose

dark1365
But she's a lot more likeable than OBLH.

Ou Be Low hoo
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, you're cRaZy...but I love you.

psycix
oh no...

pr1983
that sounds awfully desperate...

psycix
sorry, OBLH... my big bro's in love with someone else...

Corran
Y'all don't get this sarcasm thing.

BakaXero
im scared hold me!
on second thoughts...
AGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs off*

psycix
ok... maybe i don't ....

dark1365
He's just a retard sometimes.

Did I say sometimes? I meant 24/7.

psycix
lol laughing

Corran
He has posted nothing offensive nor bashed any other members since his return, this post however could be viewed as member bashing which is against the rules. If you keep bashing other members and get reported you could be warned/banned - DO NOT BASH OTHER MEMBERS

dark1365
I put him on ignore and amazingly he still manages to annoy me.

BakaXero
yeah you tell him corran!!

psycix
sad i'd apologize for my big bro...

BakaXero
big bro?

dark1365
Long story.

Corran
Me? confused

nitro-swicked
huh wats up with this thread?

dark1365
No, OBLH...so I would appreciate it if no one quotes what he says.

psycix
uh huh...

chelsea17
I like me and people I am friends with on herewink

BakaXero
i need to change my ways...
why i should never posted in this thread...
it so pointless and self absorbed.
what was i thinking?

psycix
i'll agree with you BX...

lil bitchiness
Dont push your luck Ou Be Low hoo

Corran
Other than this being an attention seeking thread - for which it should be closed - what as OBLH done to push his luck?

lil bitchiness
If you have a problem or a question about what i say or do CLICK HERE

Corran
I don't have a problem it was a genuine question, I would not want to overstep any boundaries and get warned/banned myself. I know we are not supposed to do attention seeking threads so that is why I asked if there is anything other than that, I thought there might be because this was not closed as an attention seeking thread normally is - punish me if you wish but not for something I did not do ie question what you did/say sad

badboy2004
lg

Ou Be Low hoo
I'm at a loss...When did I seem to be interested in pushing my luck?

debbiejo
I'm getting Scared confused

Ou Be Low hoo
Official Update:

Ou Be Low hoo is currently in the lead...

Who will it be tomorrow? Who knows...

TX!
what dark1365 is true..OBLH is just a lonely,attention seeking,desperate person who is satisfed with anything to get him on

Cinemaddiction
He just asked a question...

TX!
true all he did was ask a question

Ou Be Low hoo
'what dark1365 is true' - !?!?!?! You smart boy, yes-no?

You're right...I am lonely...I need attention...I'm desperate! Love me! Love me! Love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lovemelovemelovemeloveme...LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love me?

pr1983
no...

Ou Be Low hoo
Yes?

badboy2004
no

Ou Be Low hoo
Official Early Evening Update:

It's nearly 6pm, my local time, so I just thought I give all you curious cats out there another update...

As we speak, Ou Be Low hoo is streaking ahead with no clothes on...it's going to take quite a personality to catch this rascal! Is there anyone out there that holds a greater level of good-specialness than he? It looks unlikely, folks...Stay tuned...

BakaXero
why couldnt this thread be left to die?

lil bitchiness
And I just gave an asnwer. Same applies to you too - use the PM, i have no intention of justifying myself or arguing on the boards.

Ou Be Low hoo
Did you not realise that by posting in it you do the opposite?!?!?!?!?

BakaXero
yeah i do realise that
but it makes no difference when the thread is at the top...
now if i had posted it when it was at the bottom of the screen or on the next page then it would be silly of me to have post that

Ou Be Low hoo
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

badboy2004
my special person is lg and libertine

Ou Be Low hoo
Sadly they are not at the top of the poll...It looks like this 'Ou Be Low hoo' character is where it's at.

furryman
I voted 4 option for raver

badboy2004
because u put all your name there leaving nobody else the chance

Ou Be Low hoo
He's doing well, but it's going to take some burst for him to catch up with Ou Be Low hoo...

The power is with the people...Let them decide...

badboy2004
they cannot because of u

furryman
but to be honest the only person I like on that poll is Ou Be Low hoo erm

badboy2004
not another one

Ou Be Low hoo
That's your prerogative and you've exercised it well, but in this election the majority decide...Maybe you should canvass votes to gain support for your horse?

BackFire
Why don't you use the PM for these types of tirades? Take your own advice for god's sake and stop bossing everyone around in a thread that no one has done wrong in.

Corrans question is one you SHOULD have answered to begin with, he shouldn't even have to ask, when saying "Dont' push your luck Ou be blah blah" it's your duty to explain what you mean by that (especially considering Ou be blah blah has done nothing wrong in this thread and has not "pushed his luck" in anyway).

Vague threats reminiscent of a Steven Segal movie should be avoided, and if you must make them, explain what they mean rather then being obtuse about it, and then cunting off about it when people ask you to be specific.

Ou Be Low hoo
Did you just call me 'Ou Be blah blah' twice?

Clovie
it is the first time i have to agree with you blink

lil bitchiness
Oh right - well here it is.

Because I do not want OBLH being banned again, after he just came back from a ban and made this thread, people stared reporting his posts like crazy - due to that fact, some course of action had to be taken, no?

Hope that cleared it for you - if not, i'll be sure to explain again and provide links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Are you saying that I'm not 'The Most Favorite Good Special Person'?!?!?! But, the poll doesn't lie...I'm top of the pile! This can't be right...

lil bitchiness
I know, and I even voted for....Ou Be Low hoo!!!

Ou Be Low hoo
Me too! It doesn't make any sense...

Ou Be Low hoo
The Official 7.22pm Update:

The nose that is Ou Be Low hoo's continues to edge ahead like a duck in a thunder-storm. Boy! Is he going to take some catching...

I shall update this thread tomorrow...Get some sleep, there's nothing you can do but wait...

shellie
voted for Ou Be Low hoo stick out tongue

WindDancer
Too much hostility and too much drama in this thread.

The members bashers have been warned. And no point to keep this open for rebuttles to dramatic post. Most likely they will lead to more drama and more hostility. Therefore...

Closed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.