Is it time for another world war?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ignite
im being serious, is the world ready?
with the population getting outta control and the gap between the third world countries growing and all the diseases...

not that i want one, but maybe its the right time b4 things get too outta hand.

A4E
please be kidding, i swear Ill kill u with my shovel!!!
are u absolutley mad?? u want a WORLD war to happen??

Ignite
i dont want one to happen, i know ppl that think its time and they want one, i dont im just trying to see wat others think....plz dont kill me with ue shovel.

A4E
Ill try no to, but its sick to look forward to WW messed

Imperial_Samura
The world has been a terrible place for a long time, and will most probably remain so for a long time to come. A sad situation, but one that can't really be remedied by war. Especially a world war. A world war on disease? A war on the gap between rich and poor (hard as the top two money industries are oil and weapons, and usually the poor are the ones who end up on the front lines)... And war as a way of controlling population?!?

But really, look at the world after the previous world wars, did it improve the world? Or did a lot of people suffer, then suffer some more and then where here and now....

Ignite
im not looking forward to a war, and i know the world wuldnt gain n e think from in and in a few years we wuld be back in the same place, i honestly just wanted to see if ppl had the same thoughts as my sicko mates.....

Imperial_Samura
Generally a world war would be bad, I think most would agree, except say, if it was against some dire threat like Nazi Germany, in which case while it might still be undesirable it might be needed.

Ignite
ur right their, if a real threat comes along then a war wuld be the only way, well..yeh.
lets just hope that nothink like that happens n e time soon.

lil bitchiness
Of course not. World is NEVER ready for a war, and never has been and never will be.
There is no such thing as 'time for war'

I hope there isnt one, especially the world war, because then we're all screwd looking at the weapons that are being developed.

Ignite
i dont think their wuld be a world left , or not much of one n e ways.
i'd just wanna crawl up in a corner sumwhere i guess.

Jackie Malfoy
I don't think it will happen.But yes I think we are ready.JM

Ignite
i think ur the only person who didnt yell at me...yay

Alpha Centauri
"I hope there isnt one, especially the world war, because then we're all screwd looking at the weapons that are being developed."

Truedom factor.

Can't say I'd wanna be at war with a country launching smart bombs at London from the Thames.

-AC

Linkalicious
Another World War would probably really help the US economy...

but with the advanced technology and the power of the weapons that have been developed since the last World War...I'm worried there wouldn't be a US or economy to worry about.

Ignite
probably wuldnt be, but if it wasnt for all the weapons out there i honestly think a world war wuldnt be so unlikly

Alpha Centauri
That's why I think that barring the odd nutter, we're all at one of the safest points in history.

We've developed so much war ending tech that nobody wants to start one.

-AC

Ignite
thats true,
honestly why make them then?
sure i guess ppl want their enemies die
but theres too much at stake these days. so whats the point?

Linkalicious
Yah I've been hearing entirely too much crap about how dangerous this world has become....when I personally am of the belief that humans, as a whole, have never been as safe as we are right now.

WindDancer
Conflicts and disputes over territories will always happen. No matter how organize or safe we think we are.....some war will eventually break out somewhere. War has been in our past....war is in our present....and war will be in our future.

lil bitchiness
What do you mean?

Wouldnt another war drain the tax money from your country? What about human loss?

A4E
I think it will happen.But no I don't think we are ready.A4E

Bardock42
We won't start it this time big grin

Ignite
i dont think ppl who start wars care about human loss, not when they are looking to gain.
and haha to the german, laughing cracks me up

Linkalicious
I don't think there will be another world war for one primary reason.

The countries that the United States are picking on wouldn't be able to join together and still be a serious threat to the United States.

Sure, they would be a HUGE threat if the US brought the fight to them, but no middle eastern countries can bring the fight to the US.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if the entire middle East proclaimed war against the US.

eggmayo
confused Oh dear.

A4E
what makes u say that ninja

Ignite
is it only because ur from the us that u think the middle east isnt a threat?
i mean i think they culd do some serious damage

A4E
who said they couldnt? huh

Linkalicious
I don't think the countries of the middle east will be a threat because they don't have adequate means of mobilizing their military. They have near next to no air force, and the technology they use is not on par with the United States.

Sure they could do a 9/11 style attack, but the US locked down pretty quick when the 9/11 attacks happened.

Ignite
i dont know..
i think they have more than we know..
no one reveals all of what they have, i just
think they are waiting for the right time.

A4E
yeah, true about the tech, and the airforce but these ppl r willing to give their life to kill a few americans messed

lil bitchiness
Hmm, I disagree. If America push its luck enough, the muslim countries will join together against America - and that means Saudi Arabia - and then its all screwed.

Ignite
they wuld do n e think to get wat they want

A4E
that is true.. and i think russia might even help when it comes to weapons...

Ignite
russia will, and thats a problem.
who knows who else is thinking about it and has the
guts 2 do sumthink about it

Linkalicious
Yah, but they aren't going to bring the fight to US soil. And if they did you would see a completely different America than the bullsh!t that is going on in Iraq.

People don't even want to be there, they are fighting for a cause that most don't even believe in. They aren't defending their lives...they are bullying the weak.

What does history tell us about what happens when US soil is attacked? The bull gets set loose in the China shop...

lil bitchiness
You're wrong about Saudi Arabia there. It is an extreamly rich and wealthy country, due to its major source of oil.

Well so far it told us that 3 000 innocent civilians died in the attack.

A4E
well I know, but if the states keep pushing countries will alley and attack!!! the US HAS to back off 4 a while

Alpha Centauri
The US doesn't have to back off, that's the misconception.

The Bush administration clearly view being diplomatic as being weak. Press the terrorists, get on them but Bush and co seem to view it as a choice of two extremes: Do nothing or do everything.

That's just not the case.

As a result of September 11th, an innocent country got relentlessly bombarded. Two tragedies as a result of one. Human life is something the powers that be claim to love but are keen to rid the world of, it seems.

-AC

Linkalicious
I was referring the American soldiers in Iraq and their desire to be there, but again Lil, you are correct...Saudi Arabia is extremely wealthy and very capable of procurring highly advanced technology.

But does that mean they can mobilize a military force all the way to America?

America has done it several times throughout history. Admittedly I dont' know enough about Saudi history to say the same about them.

Ignite
thats one of wars excuses, to get rid of some population.
i think the middle east will attack the us first on their ground.
get in b4 amercia knows whats going on.

lil bitchiness
I cant really comment on that.

About the mobilazing military force and invade America i mean - that has never happened before, so it might be possible or it might not - i cant really say either way.

A4E
well I guess saudi arabia would need a lot of back up before sending military to the states... messed and aside from Iran and Syria i think it will b hard... most countries want to stay away from the U.S most countries kiss the us's butt

mouth
are you ready for this?

NO WAR!!!
EVER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.