does hell also have a bible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
After watching Constantine, I was just curious if they really do have a bible in hell. It stated in the movie that "Hell's Bible" was a different version of Revelations, and in the cover of their Bible, it had the picture of Jesus on the cross, but the cross is flipped upside down. Any info on this?

Ignite
i dont have actual info..i maybe it does...
its prob more along the lines of
rules u must break at all times.

debbiejo
You're giving the movie away....ahhhhh...I haven't seen it yet sad

Storm
Not that I' m aware of.

There' s the fictional work Necronomicon, invented by H.P. Lovecraft. There are accounts of some people actually believing the Necronomicon to be a real book, which it is not.

RavenNightstar
Actually, the Necronomicon was not invented by H.P.Lovecraft, he just wrote about it. The Necronomicon actually does exist, and it is called "The Book of the Dead", but I am unsure if it's Hell's Bible!

Storm
Lovecraft himself insisted the book was pure invention.
This issue was confused in the late 1970' s by the publication of a book purporting to be a translation of the "real" Necronomicon. This book, by the pseudonymic "Simon", published by Schlangekraft ("snake power", an Illuminatus reference) and then in Avon paperback, attempted to connect the fictional Lovecraft mythology to Sumerian mythology. The Necronomicon' s connection to historical Sumerian mythology is entirely a product of Simon' s imagination. Nor do the "biographical facts" of Lovecraft' s life as presented there have any basis in historical reality.

The Book of the Dead is the common name for the ancient Egyptian funerary text 'The Book of Coming Forth By Day'. The name was invented by the German Egyptologist Karl Richard Lepsius, who published a selection of the texts in 1842.

WindDancer
It was just a movie. Pure fiction if there is a hell they might have a their own version of what happen when God kick the Lucifer out of heaven.

dragonpisces272
Debbiejo>sowiie...i should've put some kinda indication of a spoiler...well there's still a lot to look out for...

Storm>what is the background information on the Necronomicon? I've never heard of it...

Storm
The book is mentioned in various places in fiction but always as being very rare. There are supposedly secret or hidden copies in the British Museum, the Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Widener Library of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the University of Buenos Aires and the library of the fictional Miskatonic University in the equally fictional Arkham, Massachusetts. The book is dangerous to read, being almost inevitably destructive of one' s health and sanity and is kept under lock and key in these libraries.

dragonpisces272
so thats what it is...but if it's inevitably descructive, then why don't they burn it? Or find some kinda plan to get rid of it?

Storm
I believe it is a fictional work.

Reborn Again
The Book of the Dead is from Egypt, and has nothing to do with death. It's a book of life and incantations. When the dead depart the world of the living, these incantations are spoken outloud to allow the dead individual to have all they possessed in life but in death. This is why Egyptian Priests touch the mouth of the deceased with a rod, so the incantations can be spoken in the spirit world. It has nothing to do "Hell's Bible", which is bogus!

Sicky666
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
After watching Constantine, I was just curious if they really do have a bible in hell. It stated in the movie that "Hell's Bible" was a different version of Revelations, and in the cover of their Bible, it had the picture of Jesus on the cross, but the cross is flipped upside down. Any info on this?

In the hell, how could that be? It is impossible, on earth: yes there is and it is surely not from LaVey. The Seven Chapters of Sebitti or Al Azif could reveal something about hell, if it will not drive you insane. And if you can manage to read, understand and remember then maybe you will know.

Sicky666
And secondly, just to forever remove the veil of Lovecraft, because I'm really getting tired of this Necronomicon bullshit: it was an invention of Lovecraft and is based on what I just said above.
It is ****ing fake, just understand and remember, for Lovecraft poisoned the true nature of the Great Gods, the beloved Gods from a long time ago...

BlackC@t
Tis' a very dangerous book yes

Darth Odious
The Temple of Set in ancient Egypt was considered by many the foundation for satanic worship, Luciferian, Children of the Black Rose...To follow Set was considered Black Majick and was mostly practiced in secret. As far as any bible I'm really not sure on. But I'm sure their must have been. I think the summerians clueless about any book of the dead. Lovecraft went through alot of crap to make people belived his trash. I think The Knights of the Templar had a stern satanic foundation. I personally think their is no one way into the powers of hell. I think Hell has many doors that lead to the same room.Then again maybe I'm just full of shit

Jackie Malfoy

Inleast you are talkilng about a wiccian bible I doubt it very much.JM smile

debbiejo
Wiccian Bible is just pagan rituals...I don't think it's harmful.

Darth Odious
I dated a Wiccan once. Besides all the sage burning, and tarot card readings(some were hauntingly accurate) she was a great lover. Talk about taking your time to savor the moment. She wasn't won of those club slugs that just lays there and lets you do all the work. It was like an oddessey, the candles, the Enya, the grinding. I'm far from Wiccan let me assure you. It's like comparing pink lemonade to gasoline. She said it was because she always fell for someone with the Hanged Man card. I guess that's Wiccan for The Bullsh*t Artist. I haven't seen her in over a decade. I could have predicted that one. This was brought to you by Pepsi. Drink up!pepsi

finti
maybe a bit too much info on certain things there DO smokin'

Tex
"Visit heaven for the climate, hell for the company" - Mark Twain laughing out loud

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by Tex
"Visit heaven for the climate, hell for the company" - Mark Twain laughing out loud

thats actually quite humorous

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Darth Odious
She said it was because she always fell for someone with the Hanged Man card. I guess that's Wiccan for The Bullsh*t Artist. I haven't seen her in over a decade. I could have predicted that one. This was brought to you by Pepsi. Drink up!pepsi

lmao laughing

gp christ loves
there are those that worship many different religions but there is a book of satan wich i believe would be the closest thing to hells bible
be careful on what you belive and what you say we must live with desernment

debbiejo
Originally posted by gp christ loves
there are those that worship many different religions but there is a book of satan wich i believe would be the closest thing to hells bible
be careful on what you belive and what you say we must live with desernment

I think the Satanic Bible is written by Anthony Levey..(sp?) He was on 20/20 I think once a long time ago..

phinney6
Anton Lavey, the founder of the Church of Satan doesn't even believe in Satan. They use him as a figure-head to all that is "rebel". They believe that there is no after-life or any type of god and do not like people who believe in ANY type of god. They think we should be able to do anything that we want, no matter how "naughty". Its like a group of rebels who use "Satan" as their symbol because satan was the "ultimate rebel"

BackFire
Yeah, it's bill O'riely's book.

Darth Odious
O'riely is definately on his way to finishing his own bible. I'm sure he tells all his diciples to shut up! shut up! shut up! I'm talking=SHUT UP!

God Puppet

sad Hm...movies really are getting too real... stick out tongue Umm...no. There's no Hell Bible. Since Hell is a christian/Catholic concept...and I think Jewish concept, that means, Hell is a place created by god and a prison for the devil and sinners.

Unlike popular belief, there is never anything that leads you to believe satan rules in hell, or that anything lives comfortably there. No, hell is simply a place of punishment. It has no mind or ruler (unless you count the ruler of all things: God) and therefore, no bible...

Chaos Reborn
Constantine was a movie that explored the concept of Lucifer being the ruler of hell, and that hell was the other side of heavens mirror, and there is a bible of satanism, which can be confused as the bible of hell. As most of you know Satanism has been around for ages, they believe that if they worship Satan, or Lucifer they wil be given special treatment in hell. Well, Satanism is first off an impossible concept, if satanism states that Christianity is wrong then they remove Hell from existance. The Christian bible states that God kicked Lucifer from heaven for betraying god's wishes, since Earth was too good of a place for Lucifer, he made a third plane of existance, adressed at 666 where heaven was 777 and earth is 555. He named this place Hell, the opposite of heaven, where Lucifer and other betrayers of god or "Sinners" would go to recieve thier punushment for doing what they did to betray or sin. And the reason Lucifer is seen to be Satan, THE Devil ect. was because of human myth that because he was the first in hell, he found a way to turn his punishments into power over the realm, looking back at the adresses of the 3 planes we see that hell although under heaven is still above Earth, which in the typical Eroupien/Scandanvian thoughts it meant that Hell had some influence on this plane, which is typical of the "Man is the center of everything" belief of the majority of people on earth. Hell is simply a chamber where the betrayers of god recieve all the hardships of every bad thing happening to every person on earth every second of the day, simply: Kid dies of hunger, sinner starves to death, or someone dies from a flesh eating diseas, the sinner recieves it as well, but since they are not alive, they keep living with this pain. There is no bible of hell because hell has no set rules or guidlines set by a god of the realm. To have a bible you must have a god and or higher celestial being, hell has neither, it is merely god's Torture chamber.

EDIT:
And the upside-down cross you speak of (as can bee seen in the center of my sig pic is the main symbol and only true symbol for AntiChrist, it is usually confused with the upside down pentagram, which is realy the sign for the gateway to hell. The right side up cross is the sign of Christ, even tough hundreds of people were executed this way, because he was the Son Of God (or the Blood Child if you want to get really deep) they made the very thing that signified his death, into the very thing that immortilized him, kind of a "**** you" to the Jewish people who crucified him. So the upside down cross is meant to be the opposite of Christ, the AntiChrist. The Pentagram is meant to be a gateway into the realm of the openers choosing, either heaven or hell, often it would be hell for the fact that it was closer to earths plane (back to the adresses) and they would pull daemons (or demons) from it, demons are said to be the givers of gods punishments, so they have overwhelming god given abilities, making them valuable tools in our oh so many holy wars. The reverse pentagram is said to be a one-way gate to hell, insuring contact with that realm.

P.S. I am essentially Christian as recognized by the govournment and the church, but I am in no way a believer in religion, as it was made by man not god thus making it susceptible to error, and making it null and void to anything accurate towards god.

debbiejo
Man, I just have to see that movie! BTW..there is no such place as hell..It was brought into the Roman Church from the old religions such as the ones in Persia. The Church liked the concept of hell, because the more sins that they could tack onto an individual, the more money for the indulgences you could pay the church to have your sins prayed away...The churches grand Cathedrals where paid with such money...Fact. Martin Luther fought these indulgences but the concept of hell stay on.

Chaos Reborn
Originally posted by debbiejo
Man, I just have to see that movie! BTW..there is no such place as hell..It was brought into the Roman Church from the old religions such as the ones in Persia. The Church liked the concept of hell, because the more sins that they could tack onto an individual, the more money for the indulgences you could pay the church to have your sins prayed away...The churches grand Cathedrals where paid with such money...Fact. Martin Luther fought these indulgences but the concept of hell stay on.

I think the accurate agreeable term for this is "Amen"

debbiejo
Thank You...and I just thought of another...The word "Amen"..comes from the Egyptians...They would say A men after certain rites and rituals...Funny how that got passed along too.

hellsaint
i know that there is a hell and a hell bible oh yeah and there is a devil so anybody against my religion is wrong

FeceMan
Originally posted by hellsaint
i know that there is a hell and a hell bible oh yeah and there is a devil so anybody against my religion is wrong
What the hell are you supposed to be, a devil-worshiping zealot?

debbiejo
Originally posted by hellsaint

Then tell us more....You seem to be a very creative guy..

Darth Odious
Originally posted by FeceMan
What the hell are you supposed to be, a devil-worshiping zealot?

finti
and you support this statement with?

FeceMan
Then tell us more....You seem to be a very creative guy..
I think he's making fun of Christians. Anyway, pay him no mind.

debbiejo
People who makes satanic statements like that are usually just wanting attention.

finti
and those who make christian statements doesnt?

debbiejo
No...they just want to save your soul...

finti
to do so they need attention so...................

kellindil18:32
hell does have a bible it is called "Naissance de Demoniac" also the necronomicon also excist there is no fancy name for it it is just called the necronomicon i know the truth and because of it i have been excomunicated from the catholic religion. my birth name is kellindil marduk i was born in america from a catholic family and have irish decent. and because of my excomunication i have a text of the "Naissance de Demoniac" and a text of the necronomicon. to explain the "Naissance de Demoniac" or "hell's bible" is not a book to do all bad things all the time. it is just like the bible only a continuation. where in the bible job only has 42 chapters the "Naissance de Demoniac" has 63 chapters. it continues and includes. for example the bible says that jesus goes from twelve to thirty. well the "Naissance de Demoniac" includes the missing eighteen chapters on jesus.
so for those playing the home game the"Naissance de Demoniac" or "hell's bible" does exist you just have to find it. and trust me, its is the last thing you want to do.

debbiejo
They Must be gnostic texts?????

asatru
I did alot of research on this topic a LONG time ago......

I felt that there must be something that the bible wasnt telling us and here's what i found.

There ARE manuscripts that were originally accepted as legit and included in the early christian churches bible, the ones o know of are the "Nag Hammadi" and the "Dead Sea Scrolls". There are some interesting works included in the Torah (Jewish Bible) that are not in the christian Old Testament, such as "The book of Jubilees".

If you look on amazon you can find a book called the lost bible, or the lost books of the bible.

this is what i know.

their is of course always religious texts from Sumeria, and egypt which have rituals for burial and stuff, but they have really very little to do with the bible.

If you know your history (biblical) then you know that the Arabs are supposed to be a cousin of the jews, and that they were divided at the tower of babel.
Followers of allah have a very similar religous background to the jews, but everything has its own unique spin on historical events.

The biggest thing PROVING that quite a bit of the old testament actually DID happen, is that Egyptian religious history mentions alot about the jews, and arab/muslim history also mentions jewish history, but from a different viewpoint (which is to be expected)

Atlantis001

Shakyamunison
Well, this world is all there is and it consists of the 10 worlds, therefore, yes hell has a bible. The bible is the bible in hell, also, the bible in heaven, in hunger...

Hello every one, this "over there" mentality is incorrect, this is it! stick out tongue

Atlantis001
The bible is hell to anyone who seeks knowledge !

cking
not true, people make their own hell.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by cking
not true, people make their own hell.

Just like people make their own heaven.

Maybe we are having an effect on you.

devinedarkangel
I have found a link that may show alot of the books n scriptures that have not been put into the bible or holy bible. These scriptures or books have been discovered by explorers for over 120 years counting also on to our own date. Now I may caution you some of the books may be false but it is known that the (BOOK OF ENOCH) is supposidly very accurate in some areas but you are to read at your own discreation...

http : // reluctant-messenger. com/ lost_forgotten_ books. htm

Have fun reading!

debbiejo
Originally posted by Atlantis001
The bible is hell to anyone who seeks knowledge !

The Bible has made many peoples lives hell too...But not what Jesus taught.

cking
true, debbiejo.

cking
have you ever read the Torah and have someone translate it for you? I watch the discovery channel last night and it said that it wasn't the red sea the Jews were crossing but the reed see according to the Torah.

mr.smiley
The founder of the satanist church (I can never remember his name) wrote the bible for satanist,but it was realy the devils bible sense they don't belive in God or the devil.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by mr.smiley
The founder of the satanist church (I can never remember his name) wrote the bible for satanist,but it was realy the devils bible sense they don't belive in God or the devil.

I find it funny, but in Buddhism devils and dragons are sometimes conveyed as being protectors and Buddhas. So, devils are not always evil and may even be saintly, that is, in Buddhism.

Unlike Christians, Buddhism has no war between good and evil, as far as I can tell. Simply put, evil leads to suffering and good leads to happiness. It's assumed that you want to be happy. You know, you can be happy, if you want too. Happy like a mad man, for no reason.

Atlantis001
The Bible has made many peoples lives hell too...But not what Jesus taught.

Yes, even if the bible lost many of its truth, many people seeks more spiritual comfort than knowledge in it. So it can work for then in some sense.

Thanks. I always wanted to find something about The Book of Enoch. If anyone have something about The Book of Dzyan, I will like too see it.

cking
I have found information on Enoch, book of Adam and eve, and the book of jubilees.

Chibi Boy
Now that's a good question, yet we'd all know the rules to that evil book,

1. Attack
2. Steal
3. Visit torture chambers every 2 days.
4. Be a goody 2 shoes, it'd just make the devil happy that you hate him.
5. Be unhappy
6. Be angry

etc, etc....

cking
sounds like hell's bible to me.

alcoholicpoet
Heaven doesn't have a bible, so I assume hell doesn't either.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I find it funny, but in Buddhism devils and dragons are sometimes conveyed as being protectors and Buddhas. So, devils are not always evil and may even be saintly, that is, in Buddhism.

From what I've read Elohim was also considered a devil in some beliefs.

cking
yep

mmn
not that anyone would care but...in Italian Naissance de Demoniac is translated to english "birth of demons" which is a pretty heavy book if any of you ever get the chance to read it. It does offer extended versions of most of the books of the bible. Some interesting some boring as hell but does tell more about hell and more about demons (like their names) and yes if you ever wanted to know more about Jesus and his love life during the "missing years" well its in there too. As for it being the "Hells Bible"... hmmm nope it aint sorry. If I come across such a book I will post where to find it. The book used in Constantine IS the Naissance de Demoniac if you were wondering. and also if you were wondering is the original translation of the O' so chopped up version all americans see to lay their hands on today called (I dont know why you wouldnt know but...ok) "Holy Bible". Now ask yourself when the Italians translated the Bible why call it the birth of demons and then why would the catholics chop it up to suit their own purpose...hmmmm ANSWER: to control all the stupid people (namely the believers) into giving money to "the church" to do what??? someday rule the world...kinda seems like its working now doesnt it. religion is for the weak of heart and mind so...use yours and live your own life

Thank you, Mammon (p.s. don't respond to this Im tired and need to go home)

mmn
Im sorry I dont know what I was thinking...im tired really I am. The translation is french to english and demoniac is a made up word the books real name is titled "Naissance de Demoniaque" and still translates to birth of demons and is a real book but Im guessing you already knew that by now. My idea about those Italians still holds true because we already know the French are wise asses

mr.smiley
I have a book called the Devil.It dives into the mythos of the Christian concept of evil.It's also got some amazing paitings in it.

guildmasterx
Does anyone know where a copy of "Naissance de Demoniaque"? I'm looking everywhere, but can't find it at all. Can anyone help out? Thanks.

goonierunner05
sorry, i've been looking for it too! But i will let you know if anyone tells me more about it.

finti
tried the library

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti
tried the library

Wow dude, really! laughing "you can learn from book"

finti
indeed so, even setting a question mark after a question which I failed to do angel beer

debbiejo
I love adjectives with lots and lots of commas...makes one so interesting and understood......I'm a big girl too....I no longer need pictures in my books....

finti
pictures of Lilly

mr.smiley
I found the Satanic Bible at Borders books and music yesterday.

debbiejo
I've seen it there too....Interesting book section it is.

Clone-Commander

finti
well the book of suffering, terror and hate is holy to some so it is the bibles equal due to being a holy book

oh so the flood, Sodome and Gomorrah and the fact that god let his people drive away others that settled the so called holy land aint away of making people suffer?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Clone-Commander
For almost every Language, some not named, there are words for devils hand book. It exists. Some, such as the chinese have different names for it such as The Hell of the Hungry Dragons book. Which is said to be an ancient scroll which every time a chinese man dies, he is shown in that scroll being eaten alive by dragons. It exists. Believe it.
Believe.
Period.

In other words another book of myths.

Spelljammer
I believe in all the aincent artifacts, the ark of the convenant, the holy grail..

I would love to get my hands on The Necronomicom. It's supposedly The Beast's interputtation of The Bible, another outlook to the end of days.. The fictional paperback you can get in a bookstore is just some overhyped trick Ann Rice's buisness asscosiates thoughtup, but the real one is composed of actual prophecies and insightful ideas much like The Bible we currently know and recite often..

I don't know why everyone gets so scared when I speak of The Book of Dead Names, they probably still have that misconception of "t3h chutllue!" and all that other crap..

finti
the holy grail???? it came about a 1000 years after the alleged death of this alleged christ. It was a tale that turned into a myth

debbiejo
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I believe in all the aincent artifacts, the ark of the convenant, the holy grail..

There are many stories about where that "Ark" is....You think it would of turned up by now......and for the Holy grail...are you talking about the grail that Jesus drank out of or the one portrayed in the "Di Vinci Code?"

finti
guess it is the chalice!!!!!! and not his blood line oopppps hope I didnt reveal anything for those who havent read Da Vinci Code yet if so though luck

DonPengin
I would just like to say that alot of these people are referring to this fictional artifact as something that actually yields real power (aside from that of having the ability to devalue the teachings of the catholic church). That being neither here nor there, the thing I would like to state is more an aphorism than anything else and that is that the major religions that are followed today have evolved from much more 'primitive forms', in a manner of speaking. All of the gods, goddesses, demons, angels, fairies, trolls, hobbits, dragons and all other supernatural beings who I will refer to quite loosely and generally as deities are nothing but man trying to cope with his surroundings in an often unpredictable and exceedingly dangerous existence. Concepts such as the devil probably result from rising belief systems stamping out localized early polytheistic religions which worshiped natural phenomena, common examples being animals such as a ram or a bull (common symbols of fertility). This should lead one to believe that various works about this so called 'devil' have been written over time and that demonetization of this early pagan god could be just an attempt by the early church to establish a strong hold over the masses through standardized belief systems. This of course relates to theories of the sacred female which I will neither support nor condemn although it seems to have logical basis excluding the specifics of the 'Da Vince code'.

What I mean is. Maybe Satan was not all that bad until god needed him to be so who is to say a book of Satan is unlikely to exist or whether it has anything to do with being evil. The bible is just a book, admittedly a good one in ways, with just as many sources as any other damn book.

Draculist
Has anyone found any info on the Bible of hell? I've been looking since before the movie Constantine came out.

flazer

flazer
Forgot the picture...

Loire
Hey, Dragon, I'd sent you an email or whatever telling you all I'm allowed to tell you and all I know about your questions. The information is strictly professional and I don't need any lip. I'm bussy so any emails and replies may not be answered right away.

Loire
You know what? Flazer's on the right track though...

devils son
hey im just a young kid and latly i have started researching on hells bible and black, white and gray spell casting. any ways i still cant under standing one thing about hell is hell ment to be a internal jail that god created for the devil and wrong doer's to be locked away in or is it a place people to go if they hate god like a second chose for a place to go after death maby its both, i dont no how to explane what im trying to say so there is still a hell of a lot for me to lern on this topic.

debbiejo
Hell is not a real physical place...It's myth based...and there are polarities working in our universe, negative and possitive...so if your looking on trying to manipulate them....better watch out...cause from what I've read and heard, trying to manipulate some negatives will only come back on you 3 fold or more.

vampiricdaemon
People here keep talkin' bout the satanist bible. Well i was wonderin since the satanism is basiclly hell wouldnt their bible be considered hell's officail bible teaching satan's will of life and such? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by vampiricdaemon
People here keep talkin' bout the satanist bible. Well i was wonderin since the satanism is basiclly hell wouldnt their bible be considered hell's officail bible teaching satan's will of life and such? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

There is some book that is said to be the book of hell. I think some person wrote it, and not Satan. BTW Satan does not exist.

LilPOS
ok for some reason i cant find anything about this Naissance de Demoniaque or anything...can someone help plz?

lancethebrave
The first Satanic Church is somewhere in Russia around the capitol i think, and yes there is a bible of hell, it instead of having all this informationalised changes probably has more in it than we might think, i have yet to attain a copy to read as well and they dont sell it in any bookstores that i know of (why would they?) and unless someone has already said this... It's not Christ flipped upside on on the Cross it is Saint Peter because that is the way he was crusified as he didn't want to have an equal death to Christ.

Bowser jr
If there's a church for good there must be one for evil. You can't have one and not the other. It's not right. Most likely there is a bible to go with it. Like i said before you can't have one with out the other.

apoc001
Hell doesn't have a Bible. The Bible is a collection of stories and teachings sent down by prophets to our generation. And Hell, as far as I know, is a part of the Christian gospel. It plays as much a part in life as God does, but it's always for the worse. Satan represents evil and temptation and Hell is his domain. That's all there is to it. I know there's a satanist bible or something like that, but that's not Hell's bible it's man's. It's a collection of what we want to hear. I hate to be so one-sided but I have very firm beliefs about this subject, and I stick to them.

Rayvann

apoc001
Yes, but see, those are all based solely on natural human instinct. Like I said, it's the easy way out. It's telling us everything we want to hear and nothing we need to hear. There's no debate that the book exists, I'm just saying it's not like some ancient script from Hell speaking revelations to us. It was made by people so they didn't have to go through the trouble of actually following God. I realize I've probably offended you by now. In fact, I know I've offended you, but that's my opinion, self-righteous as it is. I'm sorry.

Rayvann
Originally posted by apoc001
Yes, but see, those are all based solely on natural human instinct. Like I said, it's the easy way out. It's telling us everything we want to hear and nothing we need to hear. There's no debate that the book exists, I'm just saying it's not like some ancient script from Hell speaking revelations to us. It was made by people so they didn't have to go through the trouble of actually following God. I realize I've probably offended you by now. In fact, I know I've offended you, but that's my opinion, self-righteous as it is. I'm sorry.

Ok I am a Chirstian, but I am going to answer this from an Athesis' point of view.

By all logic, the Bible is another work of fiction. The Satanic Bible is just another work of fiction. What you are asking for does not exist as far as the world is concerned, be it the Chistian Bible or Satanic Bible.

Also you have not offended me in any way at all. Really I am very rare kind of Chirstian.

Kefa
There is a bible in hell and it is the same scriptures that are used in The Holy Bible. Satan and his horde know the scriptures better than we do and as such also know the context by which the scriptures are given.
As far as the cover of the bible in hell, I have seen many different ideas on what is there. They stem from the upside down cross to the pentagram. What is the truth? That is a question that I am searching for answers to.
I do believe that God is in Heaven and there is a hell to which all who do not believe in Jesus Christ will be destined to. In the original texts this hell is Sheol or trash pile. That was the place outside of the city walls where the Hebrews took their refuse. It was also the place where those who died from diseases were taken and the bodies left to rot. What a picture huh? That is the picture of what hell is.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Kefa
There is a bible in hell and it is the same scriptures that are used in The Holy Bible. Satan and his horde know the scriptures better than we do and as such also know the context by which the scriptures are given.
As far as the cover of the bible in hell, I have seen many different ideas on what is there. They stem from the upside down cross to the pentagram. What is the truth? That is a question that I am searching for answers to.
I do believe that God is in Heaven and there is a hell to which all who do not believe in Jesus Christ will be destined to. In the original texts this hell is Sheol or trash pile. That was the place outside of the city walls where the Hebrews took their refuse. It was also the place where those who died from diseases were taken and the bodies left to rot. What a picture huh? That is the picture of what hell is.

Satan is not real. Satan is a myth.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Kefa

NO, there is not hell. It only means death/grave, and yes Gehenna was a trash pit outside the city (historical). The pentagram is not evil, it's only a sign of the human body or our 5 senses, or earth, wind, fire, water, spirit. The church made it evil though. An upside down cross means nothing. Supposedly Peter was crucified on an upside down cross.

Shakyamunison
NO, there is not hell. It only means death/grave, and yes Gehenna was a trash pit outside the city (historical). The pentagram is not evil, it's only a sign of the human body or our 5 senses, or earth, wind, fire, water, spirit. The church made it evil though. An upside down cross means nothing. Supposedly Peter was crucified on an upside down cross.

The cross is a symbol of death and pain and has been used for evil down through the ages.

debbiejo
Well hell does not have a bible, cause hell does not exist.........unless you think of this earth as hell, then yes, it has a bible.

Black Rob
After watching Constantine, I was just curious if they really do have a bible in hell. It stated in the movie that "Hell's Bible" was a different version of Revelations, and in the cover of their Bible, it had the picture of Jesus on the cross, but the cross is flipped upside down. Any info on this? i found it heres a pic of it

http://sophia.smith.edu/~tstolz/yafantasy/pics/harrypotter1.jpg

The Disagreer
Sheol is a place that exists. It means more than a grave. It is blackness or nothingness much like purgatory. A holding place the those without salvation until Judgement Day. Therefore hell does not have a Bible because it does not yet exist. However, there is definitely a Satanic Bible.

Arachnoidfreak

Do you believe everything that comes out of a comic book?

Satan is not real. Satan is a myth.

Holla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, it's bill O'riely's book.

laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by The Disagreer
Sheol is a place that exists. It means more than a grave. It is blackness or nothingness much like purgatory. A holding place the those without salvation until Judgement Day. Therefore hell does not have a Bible because it does not yet exist. However, there is definitely a Satanic Bible. It doesn't say anything like purgatory though. Only mean death.

ladygargoyle
It doesn't say anything like purgatory though. Only mean death.
I do not know if there is really a hell's bible but I have been doing a lot of research and I have found things that I never knew existed before.

debbiejo
Like what for instance???

ladygargoyle
Like what for instance???

Well, I have found were to get a lot of materials on religion and philosophy. I have found the 6th, 7th,8th,9th and 10th books of moses. I have found references to Lilith ( some refer to her as the first wife of Adam), she is also in Sumarian texts also. I have done research to tie the origins of religions together with there original origins. I will eventually write a book on the subject. I have some recent found materials on the Cathers also. I will also research Mammon again as that is the 4th reference I have heard of him. Although he has different names, all of the gods and deities have numerous names in history. Take for instance Moloch ( you will find at least 6 different references/names for him).

Jarshewa
isnt the necronomicon supposed to be the "evil bible"

debbiejo
You are quite right!!! Isn't research so enlightening?? cool

ladygargoyle
Originally posted by ladygargoyle
Well, I have found were to get a lot of materials on religion and philosophy. I have found the 6th, 7th,8th,9th and 10th books of moses. I have found references to Lilith ( some refer to her as the first wife of Adam), she is also in Sumarian texts also. I have done research to tie the origins of religions together with there original origins. I will eventually write a book on the subject. I have some recent found materials on the Cathers also. I will also research Mammon again as that is the 4th reference I have heard of him. Although he has different names, all of the gods and deities have numerous names in history. Take for instance Moloch ( you will find at least 6 different references/names for him).

ladygargoyle
Originally posted by ladygargoyle

News flash!!!

Codex Gigas, or the Devil's Bible
Codex Gigas, or the Devil's Bible will be removed from its exhibition case and will therefore be unavailable to our visitors as from Monday 30 January 2006. The bible is to be the subject of an extensive analytical and digitization project before being loaned to Prague for 2007. Continuous updates will be posted at the Royal Library website.

KB:s startsida
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kefa
What happens when we die? Will we be asked to account for what we have done with our lives? Or do we just stop existing?
All of this had to be created. It did not just happen. The odds are too great for everything to line up as it has. We, looking at our skeletal and muscular systems had to be formed by a higher being. Anything else does not make sense. We all wiill see the truth when it is our time.

Dæmon
Ok what about the "spear of destiny"? ive seen it and touched it ((sort of was insealed of glass)) how would you explaine that then?

Shakyamunison

debbiejo
I heard about that too........some discovery program tracing through all the ages or something.

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
Originally posted by O Green World
Now that's a good question, yet we'd all know the rules to that evil book,

1. Attack
2. Steal
3. Visit torture chambers every 2 days.
4. Be a goody 2 shoes, it'd just make the devil happy that you hate him.
5. Be unhappy
6. Be angry

etc, etc....

well this just proves how ignorant most ppl are to the true invisionment of satan...... u take satan as the preffered and often comercialized verion, if u ACTUALLY investigated deeper into the true meaning of SATAN as in the pagan religions u would find that "satan" is the embodiment of human desire and a religion in which YOU are seen as important and efficient

quite contrary to this the christian religion forces u to relinquish all of ur love and effort to one who is "better" than all,

now this to me is enough to turn me from christianity, oh and not to mention that they took things from other religions and just implanted them into their own.....

debbiejo
That is correct. I have read the same.

aStranger
Originally posted by RavenNightstar
Actually, the Necronomicon was not invented by H.P.Lovecraft, he just wrote about it. The Necronomicon actually does exist, and it is called "The Book of the Dead", but I am unsure if it's Hell's Bible!

The book of the dead refers to a book used in egyptian religious cermonies during the burial proccess of pharoh's.

Hell does have a bible however, two actually. Diabolism has two main branch religions, those who view the devil as the supreme evil (satanists). and those who view Jehovah as a evil diety who miscreated the world to the detriment of humanity and see lucifer as a type of savior.

The most common one is the Satanists however.

golgotha

i dont no if there is but there damn well should be so stick out tongue stick out tongue if u disagree

golgotha
Originally posted by golgotha
i dont no if there is but there damn well should be so stick out tongue stick out tongue if u disagree
i am a satanist all hail satan god dammit

Alliance
Apparently not a good satanist if you don't know of the satanic bible.

Imperial_Samura

Satanists I know of usually don't go around saying "Hail Satan" - perhaps you more fall in the category of literal Devil worship?

Very true. There are many Roman artifacts from before, during and after the supposed crucification period. Including spears. There is no way to know if it is real, and in all reality it probably ins't (especially as the one in question does not give people all those benefits that the real spear supposedly does.)

It is the problem with relics. At one point a medieval city was said to have had three heads belonging to John the Baptist, all fake of course. And if all the piece of the "true cross" where put together today it would be miles high and across, because there are a mass of them, all likely fake.

Actuallty it was - at least in the sense it was used there. Lovecraft is the first person to make use of something known as the "Necronomicon" in his writing. It is fictional. While there could be validity in the claim that it was inspired by old mystical texts the fact remains that the Necronomicon as people think of it now was born in H.P's wonderful horror writings.

The Book of the Dead is in no way Biblical, Hellish of anything like that. It is Egyptian in origin, and it shows regrettable ignorance to sully it by using it in such a way.

FeceMan
Hahaha, you've got the awesome down pat, "skull".

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
Hahaha, you've got the awesome down pat, "skull". Now now, he only wants your throne.............. wink

afriendlycow
Originally posted by God Puppet
sad Hm...movies really are getting too real... stick out tongue Umm...no. There's no Hell Bible. Since Hell is a christian/Catholic concept...and I think Jewish concept, that means, Hell is a place created by god and a prison for the devil and sinners.

Unlike popular belief, there is never anything that leads you to believe satan rules in hell, or that anything lives comfortably there. No, hell is simply a place of punishment. It has no mind or ruler (unless you count the ruler of all things: God) and therefore, no bible...

I'm christian too and Reborn know his stuff and basically said everything you need to know it the shortest way of telling you too. And this stuff is real, just letting you know if u believe it or not.

MOoOoO!!!

leonheartmm
maybe if the caught a break from mind numbing pain, theyd all gather in revolt to write one. "extreme hopes are born of extreme desperation" as mr russell rightly said.

Dataflux
Actually the Pentagram was once a symbol of Christianity, it represented the five wounds of Christ. The inverted cross was first used to represent St Peter, who was crucified upside down since he felt he was unworthy to be crucified in the same manner as Christ.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dataflux
Actually the Pentagram was once a symbol of Christianity, it represented the five wounds of Christ.

Tons of cultures and religions have used the Pentagram as a symbol, mainly because it kicks ass. In the story of Sir Gawain each point has five possible meanings, of those two or three (depending on your views) relate directly to Christianity.

FistOfThe North

yea, it's called the necronomicon according to evil dead.

i'm j/k. don't think one exists. if one did exist an authentic one would by authorized by the devil him/itself with either him/it or a minion/chosen follower/s penning it.

but since his fate is apparently sealed why would you write about how badly you're going to pay for everything in the end. (according to the bible, @ least)

Darth Jello
I think it's called Atlas Shrugged

XvampbenjiiX666
After watching Constantine, I was just curious if they really do have a bible in hell. It stated in the movie that "Hell's Bible" was a different version of Revelations, and in the cover of their Bible, it had the picture of Jesus on the cross, but the cross is flipped upside down. Any info on this? there a couple of them...one is The Devil's Bible...written by a monk whom awaited his death bed at the gallows and then there was the book written by a retired lion tamer named Aton LaVey...it was called The Satanic Bible

Deja~vu
Hell has no Bible because it doesn't exist.

Bicnarok

Da Pittman
After watching Constantine, I was just curious if they really do have a bible in hell. It stated in the movie that "Hell's Bible" was a different version of Revelations, and in the cover of their Bible, it had the picture of Jesus on the cross, but the cross is flipped upside down. Any info on this? The answer to your question is 42

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Da Pittman
The answer to your question is 42

Now we only have to find the question. wink

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Da Pittman
The answer to your question is 42

no its 69

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no its 69

It's Deep Thought not Deep Throat. laughing

Grand-Moff-Gav
It's Deep Thought not Deep Throat. laughing

laughing laughing laughing

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Why has this thread survived?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

People keep posting stuff in it. stick out tongue

Grand-Moff-Gav
It was actually, pretty dead.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
It was actually, pretty dead.

At this rate, it will never die. laughing out loud

Grand-Moff-Gav
At this rate, it will never die. laughing out loud

Even if it does, it will be reincarnated in some way shape or form.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Even if it does, it will be reincarnated in some way shape or form.

Let's hope not. sad

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

why have you survived?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>