Sands of Time to hit the big screen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dgeniu
I only heard rumors about Prince of Persia-Sand of Time is going to be a movie? Is it true? It sounds too good...

Does anybody have more details?

Mainstream
It's no rumur...I was watch G4 tech Tv..thier will be a sands of time movie come out in a couple of years.

dgeniu
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Where can I get any important details from? eek!

Mainstream
hmmm I guess you could go to www.ask.com. ask the butler dude a question regarding the sands of time movie...like "when is the sands of time movie coming out.. or when if the Prince of Persia movie coming out....I think I miss spelled Persia..but you get what I'm saying right?

dgeniu
Thanks! It worked like a charm! Go, Princey!

Mainstream
glad to hear it.

ChickinMeat
do you want to share the information you found on it here, i cant be assed to ask jeeves!

ragesRemorse
what a boring premise for a movie.

Mainstream
Explain yourself Remosre...it'd be a great movie.

dgeniu
The info I found is that POP 1 Sands of Time is currently in script faze-the script is being developted by Jerry Buckenheimer(the guy who worked on Pirates of the Caribbean) along with JM(who wrote the game`s script)--can`t spell his name!!! It`ll be about a young lad who is the forth son of the king of Persia(ironical to call him prince, eh?) who must work together with a princess of India to stop a curse unleashed by some mystic sands. It`s not going to be 100% like the game, but I have a gut feeling it`s gonna rock!

SaTsuJiN
lol.. lord.. well I hope it lasts its opening weekend.. video games to movies have that curse about them

ChickinMeat
They do have the curse, just look at the mario bro's film, and dare i say it resident evil

dgeniu
Lara Croft did pretty well and besides it`s all about the crew, mainly the director and the script writer, they are in charge with making it a block-buster and chosing the right cast. Anyway they said they will borrow SOME elements from the game, not make a movie clone. It will come out in about 2 years, so who can say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.