After spending so many years with Peter, MJ develops spider powers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Yeap, you heard it here first!, after spending so long with Peter Parker, MJ discovers she has been infected with some of Peter's unique powers and has developed powers to stick to walls and developed a spider warning alarm signal plus she's getting stronger by the minute and faster too!

She's afraid as to what to do and keeps it a secret till one day, aunt May gets hit by a car in front of her. Despite ringing for the ambulance, none shows up due to a severe traffic jam on the road to the accident site... MJ decides to put her new powers to the test and jumps into action carrying Aunt May to the nearest hospital only to collide into spiderman and dropping Aunt May from the tenth storey . Spidey rushes into action and takes his aunt to hospital but is too shocked to talk on discovering his wife is the new super hero on the block. To make matters worse, MJ disappears as she's too afraid to tell Peter about it!

Now wouldn't this story be a new plot and twist to complicate Peter's life without having some ugly alien dude beat the crap out of him till the end when he begs for mercy and finds a way to defeat the guy! I wish we could write for Marvel, we'll blow their minds out with lyrics and threads .

Anyway, can anyone add to this story? Cause he finds MJ really cherishes these new powers than he wants to know. She's really enjoying it! 'The clinging to walls thing and the rest! Peter's wary she might get the superhero bug and might get hurt fighting some old nemesis of his like Dr Oct or the Green Goblin!

DarkCrawler
Well, I don't think it is infectable...it is in his genes...

Maybe through blood tranfusion.

Gen-117
Hmmm...good idea!

doctorstrongbad
It would make more sense if they had a super hero child. See the what if.. Spider girl comics.

dami wilson
how can I get that? My WHSmith doesn't do it! Anyway what are the what ifs? I guess they can have a story where she gets involved in a car accident and needs blood tranfusion and then BOYAKA! Another story for the fans and boy could we have a whole load of spin offs! What do you guys say? Make an appeal to Marvel?

BlackC@t
No offense but I think it's a horrible idea! sick

dami wilson
spoil sport! aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! curiousity killed the cat didn't it? Woof! woof! Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud eek! smokin' stick out tongue wink

doctorstrongbad
So we all agree the best thing would be to have a child who has super powers?

BlackC@t
Yeah, that idea seems okay.

mordamor22
yes thats good

dami wilson
YEAH BUT i STILL THINK THE quote, show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are rubs in.' she invovles into a spider woman!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I guess it could happen, it would need a really good plot.

Red Superfly
That is why, until the end of all time, poor dami wilson will never, ever be a writer for Marvel.

Seriously, I'd rather see a superhero made from cheese rather than see YET ANOTHER Spider-related superhero.

doctorstrongbad
heheheheheh That is really funny.

dami wilson
hahaha/..........................real real funny dude! It's not the end of the world but I dont bet on it dude! I know I create alot of threads here that make people sit up but it's a chat line and I just love comics AND LIKE talkiing about it.

Ha ha ha ha , you got ta be a little crazy to chat about comics like this away! Gosh, I'm doing this at work now and my colleagues think I'm nuts for emailing you guys! I get poked fun at cus I'm the youngest here and (wait, thre's a cool looking chick behind me whose 20 something) but dont bet your butt on it.

Marvel rules and Dami Wilson will surf in that world! Heh Heh Heh!
I dig this site and all the carzy aliens that surf here for a chat!
Peace and nothing but LOVE!!!!! If I did do Marvel comics, there'd be some wacky unique stories and whoa, it'd get public attention all right!

I'm outter here! eek! laughing smokin' confused smokin'

doctorstrongbad
Well it is true the this forum is just for fun. I try not to take it too serious.

dami wilson
hear that redsuperfly? Come fly with me! and chill! Dont take it so serious dude!

'I heard this dude on the radio say he could fly! If you smoke the kind of stuff I smoke mi boyo, you will fly! Its better to smoke and Fly than Drink and Drive!'

Can I use you as a reference to Marvel? Redsuperfly? Have you heard of Jimmy Superfly snooker? Great wrestler you know MI BOYO?

doctorstrongbad
Well I see the debate goes on.

dami wilson
ALRIGHT STOP PRESS!!!!!!Has anyone of you read the new spiderman comice? Its got MJ jealous over this crazy wasp like lady who's out to kill Spidey and goes on CNN to lie about their relationship! It makes old web head jealous like fcuk and he goes ballistic especially when MJ cries her eyes out on the phone!

I haven't seen spidey like that in ages and that's how he should fight wolverine. Anyway in the next mag she wants to eat him up...........MJ that is. I hope Catwoman appears! Duh!!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by dami wilson
ALRIGHT STOP PRESS!!!!!!Has anyone of you read the new spiderman comice? Its got MJ jealous over this crazy wasp like lady who's out to kill Spidey and goes on CNN to lie about their relationship! It makes old web head jealous like fcuk and he goes ballistic especially when MJ cries her eyes out on the phone!

I haven't seen spidey like that in ages and that's how he should fight wolverine. Anyway in the next mag she wants to eat him up...........MJ that is. I hope Catwoman appears! Duh!!

Okay who is going to eat who?

dami wilson
Mary Jane that is in terms of giving him a vicious dressing down! In terms of words not actual eatting like meatballs and sphagetti! Know what I mean?

Anyway, that's a good plot and brings her back to her man! Yeah he aint perfect but he's her man an she better stick up for him. They should give her some sort of powers though, even if it's minimal. Like catching a cold viruse or even a (STD) WHICH MAKES HER SUPER STRONG OR STICKKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh man that'd be wierd! I hope Red Super Fly's not reading this, he might call the SWAT team! But then, they'd squash him like a fly!
ton and see thru walls..

Ha Ha Ha.....ha ha h h a a a...Ha Ha Ha.....ha ha h h a a a...

Maybe she starts with a spider like warning sense and then finds she can stick to walls and then voirla, she can lift one

doctorstrongbad
I would rather see Mj have a kid, but if they gave a really good reason I guess it would be cool for her to have super powers.

dami wilson
maybe he develops a vampire streak flu like bug and bites MJ in the neck during a sleep over and she gets infected with web fluid. Hmmmmmm.................crazy heh? Peter bites her and she gets infected.?? sound good?

doctorstrongbad
maybe he develops a vampire streak flu like bug and bites MJ in the neck during a sleep over and she gets infected with web fluid. Hmmmmmm.................crazy heh? Peter bites her and she gets infected.?? sound good?

No I don't think that would work, but keep trying. You get an A for effort.

dami wilson
she gets a cold virus from Peter and it infects her heart or stuff like that. He gives her a french kiss and bites her tongue and she gets the spider bug thing up her throat! ha HA ha!
He grazes her skin and she develops a rash! He mixes his body cream lotion with hers by accident and voila, she gets it! or simply, he attacks her and puts it into her mouth!!!!! HAHAHA stick out tongue cool big grin laughing out loud eek! laughing

OR WORSE, he jabs her by accident in the bathroom and it gets in her blood, he throws up on her? He spins his web on their bed and wraps her in a cocoon for a week and then she mutates into a spider lady.

mad she digs her nails into his back and gets the blood of the spider on her.

doctorstrongbad
she gets a cold virus from Peter and it infects her heart or stuff like that. He gives her a french kiss and bites her tongue and she gets the spider bug thing up her throat! ha HA ha!
He grazes her skin and she develops a rash! He mixes his body cream lotion with hers by accident and voila, she gets it! or simply, he attacks her and puts it into her mouth!!!!! HAHAHA stick out tongue cool big grin laughing out loud eek! laughing

OR WORSE, he jabs her by accident in the bathroom and it gets in her blood, he throws up on her? He spins his web on their bed and wraps her in a cocoon for a week and then she mutates into a spider lady.

mad she digs her nails into his back and gets the blood of the spider on her.

Keep trying. hehe

dami wilson
I give up! Me thinks she should get something from her hubby and something freaky happens to her even if it's temporary. Duh, WE need to move on to another era in Spidey's life.

Supposing he was the one to get rich, even if it was for a ten issue edition? Like find some rich treasure on Coney Island (forgot how to spell it) and tries to trace the owner but cant and then starts spending it and buying gears like a small helicopter, a spider bike, car, an official spiderman office for contact and actually employ folks to run a spiderman newpaper. He's got the experience and there'd be loads of stories on him and other super heros and updates.
]
The newspaper would have info on new and old superheros and new villians and stuff like that. It have top security and a hotline. Hey, a new era for spidey in this edition of futuristic Spidey life!

doctorstrongbad
I like the rich topic you started.

dami wilson
Thanks bud. It's guys like you that makes this tread worth coming back!
Peace and nothing but peace!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah there are a lot of haters out there.

Jimmy Buggs
this idea stinks

BlackC@t
Mary-Jane getting spider-like powers is one of the stupidest ideas ever.

BlackC@t
I give up! Me thinks she should get something from her hubby and something freaky happens to her even if it's temporary. Duh, WE need to move on to another era in Spidey's life.

A three year-old could write a better sub-plot

dami wilson
hahahahahahaha.......really? I wanna meet this 3 year old!

She (MJ) accuses him of not spending time with her and always letting her down becos of his responsibility guilt conscience (TRIP), I can understand but she knew him before marrying him.

I thought if she got into the same boat, it might help her understand him better! That's all!

Experience is the best teacher aint it? Not all experiences are god for you but if MJ got into Peter's own shoes, she'd understand him better!

That was all................it was just an idea folks! I dont own Marvel so?

Plus, spidey does need a new partner just to spice things up! They they can argue alot and maybe even fight each other over saving someone! lol that'd be a trip!

spidey 'I have to save her!'
'No! She's too evil and too butt ugly!'
spidey 'What are you on?'
'Some strong sh.t you dont wanna know about! Let her die spidey!'
spidey 'Now you're pissing me off!'

Its only an idea folks, dont get worked up about it like Ock! Gees, what a nerd! roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry, no member bashing! So sorry Ock! Happy Dance

you're a cool dude so I will try not to spell things wrong! I am not a perfect guy! Are you? 100% PERFECT IN ALL YOU DO? No matter how simple?

Hey, even the President got it wrong in Iraq, No WMD were found, and he still got re-elected! Everyone makes a mistake, dont crucify them for it! Wolverine 8888 repeatedly does it, what would you say to him?

doctorstrongbad
Okay so can we all agree that MJ should give birth to a super child instead of getting super powers.

Jimmy Buggs
didnt she already do that?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
didnt she already do that?

When in the normal universe the child was never born she miscarried I think. In an alternate universe, Spider-girl is a crime fighter and Spider-man is retired. ugh

dami wilson
that sucks!

fatcat22
hey, how about spiderman finds a vacuum in a wall that sucks him into DC Universe. Unfortunately, he is painted as an evil assailant and Batman and others fight with him.

Crude?

fatcat22
MJ should just have a set of triplets and this makes her give up her supermodelling job and then PP is in real trouble as to feed extra mouths. He turns to working part time to rich folks.

dami wilson
MJ just gets back with him and then they have the daugther who's more than a handful. Somehow she , the daughter befriends Harry (Goblins daughter) at school and Peter Paker freaks out! Sound good? Blackcat?
doctorstrongbad?

Spideys Sister
Hey, uh hate bust your bubble But if you Haven't read the spidergirl comic I'm about to kill it.

They DO have a kid and she DOES have webys powers only He doesn't tell her untill Harry's son, Normy becomes the new Green Goblin to get revenge on peter for killing Harry AND Norman Osborn

RogueGambitdare
MJ, get spidey powers? Yea right. She does have a kid though. But according to the orginal comics it's not born alive.

Spideys Sister
What ARE u talking about!? They have two kids :May and Ben.
Anyone Know why hes naming his kids after Aunt May and Uncle Ben?

dami wilson
spidey has two kids and we dont know stuff about it? Gosh, that's a crime!!!! Come on Marvel, open up on this secret! It'd make such an exciting comic!!!!!!!! May and Ben? Wow, how old are they when the comic's published?

dami wilson

doctorstrongbad
Do you have the issues numbers for those 2 comics? I have never heard of Spider-man working for the mafia.

dami wilson
I'll try and get it for you, it's currently in book stores right now. I bought it and it's at home, Im in the library now. It's definately cool, he visits the Don and his daughter makes a small pass at him (might be a crush there) and Spidey goes to investigate the site where the green monster originates. Next comic is a big confrontation between Spidey and Green Monster with Hulk like powers.

Hey for $10,000 a day, I'd fight Mike Tyson! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! : eek! laugh: laughing out loud laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' $10,000 a day!!!!! Make my day bud! smokin'

Spideys Sister
Hey, dami wilson, May is 15 ( like her dad was when he got his powers) and Ben is 1

Doc Ock

Spideys Sister
lol. DOC thats what I call a burn

Doc Ock
I don't know what he's talking about.Who is he???

Why is he addressing me if he is indeed addressing me???

Marvel may be reading this thread??? Well no s*** Sherlock.Give the man a cigar.Marvel may be reading the ENTIRE forum.

Doesn't mean they are going to pay any attention to ANYTHING said here wink

Spideys Sister
Who cares when he thinks of something to say curse him out

Doc Ock
Ah but that would get me in trouble with Paola.And that would not do at all wink

Spideys Sister
Itd be funny though.

doctorstrongbad
Do you guys think Ben will grow up and have the same spider-man powers? I would like to see him have even stronger powers. Spider-girl seems weaker then Peter.

Spideys Sister
Hahaha! Probably. Itd be funny if when he grows up he beats the crap out of his sister or something like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.