Did u know if u get loud with these people u r going to have.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
Did u know if u get loud with these people u r going to have the whole OFT or kmc on ur back....look at the list...this might get closed oh well.

#1 RAZ..of course

top ten:

1 TH
2 Silver tears
3 Tex
4 Syren
5 lilb
6 Spearhead
7 Backfire :I think thats how u spell it
8 deniro
9 bloomy
10 Korri

theres others like bidmyblood...matrixman and saucybird.....but im just sayin if u get loud or say something mean to them ur going to get it.
LETS NOT FORGET TOTAL METALHEAD!!!!!!!!

total metalhead
(not that it matters) but why am i never on these lists? am i not important enough for you people? sad

BLACKANGEL
its not that but im thinking of people who come on alot and make people talk to them fast....well i was thinking of putting u but i didnt have room on the top ten.

total metalhead
no it doesnt matter really im just b!tchy is all. it'd be best if you just ignored me yes

BLACKANGEL
There i change it.

total metalhead
happy aww thats too sweet

BLACKANGEL
Happy?

silver_tears
That's right, popularity is a ***** babes cool

lil bitchiness
Four on those lists are mods, two are global erm maybe thats one of the reasons...

BLACKANGEL
Now dont get to gas....stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
I dont know which are mods....so i just put the ones that have people who react to them the most.

burlyman
Community cool

Sir Bob III
i get loud with alot of people no expression then again i have like 2 friends on the board messed

BLACKANGEL
I forgot all about u Burlyman u and baylin

BLACKANGEL
did u get loud with these people

Sir Bob III
i dont ....recall nope i like dem happy

burlyman
Since when has anyone been "loud" at most of these people confused

Sir Bob III
dunno i guess they got banned tats why we dont know of them

BLACKANGEL
Like trashtalker getting loud with Syren when people saw those post most of the people who was on was backing up syren including me.

BLACKANGEL
thats another thing they get banned alot quicker

silver_tears
diva that's cuz some people only do it for attention yes

Sir Bob III
bunny im so smart happy

Sir Bob III
sil has a point to

they run around like this paperbag1

lil bitchiness
Mods are Tex, backFire, Tired Hiker and me. erm

BLACKANGEL
oh...well i knew tex and backfire was mods but not u and TH especially TH...

Sir Bob III
if someone got loud at me KMC would take that persons back sad im sad

Darth Revan
You forgot Shoukan he had a pretty big crowd backing him up when that BIIIIIIIG guy insulted him

BLACKANGEL
well it depends who is right who is wrong

silver_tears
the thing is we dont bother anyone, they think they can just insult and harass us and we would take it lying down.

total metalhead
why cant everyne just get along in the first place? i dont understand why a lot of newbs have to be so bitter in the first place.

Sir Bob III
LOL I REMEBER THATGUY LOL he always typed in caps LMAO laughing laughing

Darth Revan
I'm making a revised list with more than 10 people in it:

Raz
lil b
Silv
nettles
bloomi
Shoukan
Hiker
DeNiro
Burlyman
"Dvae"
Baylin
Captain REX
Tex the divine diva cool
BarmyBrummie
Syren

Darth Revan
HEY BOB YA DIG?!?!?!?!?!?

Sir Bob III
sadangel

total metalhead
you missed yourself you big dummy stick out tongue

Darth Revan
sad what was that all about? sad

Kes
What the f**k?

BLACKANGEL
lol

BLACKANGEL
thats most of the people...i forgot my boo captainrex

Darth Revan
embarrasment nettles you big flatterer roll eyes (sarcastic)

BLACKANGEL
i think i forgot one good person i just cant get it out my head

silver_tears
rexxy is a darling alright love

BLACKANGEL
hes sweet

lil bitchiness
Ditto Kes

http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/eek3.gif

BLACKANGEL
wow thats big

Kes
laughing that's great!

Sir Bob III
whoa

§pearhead
Um...thanks for including me on the list, but uh...

pretty much, if you mess with ANYONE for no reason, we come down hard on ya erm

Be@st
I think vamp should be on the list also.

Dvae
um.... TH would just say something funny big grin

§pearhead
ah damn, that didnt come out the way i meant it messed stick out tongue

Dregh
There are 5 or 6 "popular" ppl in KMC I hate, but I will never be able to argue with them because if I do everybody will hate me.

Dvae
i argue with anyone.... who cares what they think

i sent a mod a death thread shifty

§pearhead
stick out tongue I love how people like me when all I do is piss them off smile

Be@st
You never pissed me off

§pearhead
Yes I have smile

Be@st
When?

Dogbert
You forgot HockeyHorror

Fire
I seriously disagree with that list, there is no need to put them in an order. if you go out of line against a respected forum member you will get in trouble. However KMC is not a place where vigilants roam wild.

Even tho the people sometimes like serious action actions against respected forum members are not by any means capital offences.
Moderators think long and hard before taking serious actions like banning.

Ofcourse there is a factor of personal feelings playing along and actions against respected forum members will be influenced by this. Still you make it sound like there are two or more different kastes(sp). Which is really not the case.

And whatever other members may think should happen does normaly not influence moderators

§pearhead
good point, fire...and need i remind people? I am still a noob roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dvae
i should be on that list, everyone that was on my wall would stick up for me big grin

WindDancer
Just one question on your post Fire. What makes a forum member respectable? Not everybody respects the same person. There are different opinions on certain individuals.

§pearhead
Your wall should have stayed up for longer sad

§pearhead
Not to put words in his mouth, but I interpret it as some members are on the whole well-liked and respected by nearly all people erm

btw: fahrenheit 451 is an awesome book smile

Fire
usualy the mods agree on who they think is a respectable member and who is not.

there is no official way to describe it WindDancer it just is a feeling I can try to give you some criteria but they would be very useless

and indeed not everyone respects the same person but a respected forum member means he or she is generaly respect through out the boards

WindDancer
What about in a case like LTA? Some people respect and like the guy. Others don't.

Fire
I never had a problem with him but I don't know him it doesn't really matter, since he wasn't here for very long and usualy it takes a while to become a respected forum member I stress the word FORUM here, being respected only in OTF or POTC or LOTR and so ondoes not make you a respected FORUM member in my book

§pearhead
LTA...hmmm. How do you describe him? He's like two different people. He can act really intelligent, and he's hilarious sometimes...but there are other times when he just pushes things waaay to far. He really doesn't know his boundaries, and that's why people don't like the guy erm

Fire
WindDancer I wouldn't classify him as being a respected forum member because well too many ppl dislike him

WindDancer
I never had a problem with him either. Personally I don't mind him. As long as he follows the rules is cool! As a matter of fact anyone that follows the rules of KMC is cool in my book.

Fire
sure WindDancer but there is more to being a respected forum member than following the rules

a member who never posts anythin intelligent but still follows the rules won't become a respected forum member easy

§pearhead
Then how would you describe Korri?

Or would you not consider her to be "respected"?

or maybe its just me, but it seems half her posts are "lol"

Fire
I think Korri is respected but I don't know her really

WindDancer
I belive Korri follows the rules. But it was like I was saying earlier. I respect and like her. But other people may not, so respect isn't really hard to put on someone.

Fire
Spear almost half my threads are hehe

but still korri posts intelligent when the thread calls for it

§pearhead
Well...this might be splitting hairs here, but I believe that "hehe" and "lol" are slightly different..."hehe" is laughing, but its kind of a mischevious thing, an alternative to using "shifty" "lol" is just a post for the sake of posting.

Fire
not for everyone spear

Dregh
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg

§pearhead
yea, i suppose...

kind of a roundabout answer, but do you get it, WindDancer? messed

Fire
if a member only posts stuff like dregh just did that will not get him to become a respected forum member

§pearhead
laughing messed yea, no kidding...talk about bad timing, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dregh
Methinks: "I hope someday I will become a respected forum member"

burlyman
http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Baby/ItsAGirl.gif

WindDancer
But see Fire that's your opinion on the Dregh. I talk to him in the Spanish Club and he is a very nice person. He respects me and I respect him. But then again that is also my opinion on the guy. So in the end "respect" is about a person's opinon for another.

Spear>it comes down to a matter of a person's opinon on others.

burlyman
sad ohh

§pearhead
Pretty much, in the end...yea erm

Fire
ofc it does WindDancer, but to be a respected forum member it comes down to the opinion of most ppl on the forum not just one or two

and I didnt say I dislike dregh or anything, I just said that if he would only post those pics he won't get much credit from anybody

but since you say you talked to him in the spanish club that means he doesn't only post pics like that and will prolly earn his credit

Dregh
I hope someday a mod will like me laughing

Fire
why you think they dont dregh?

lil bitchiness
Why a laugh?

burlyman
Im a mod and I...

...good luck... lookaround

WindDancer
No I didn't mean to say you said you didn't like him. He was just an example. For me is just best to keep it cool with everyone. Now when it comes to opinons on topics that might change. A good example is the GDF. A lot of people there have different opinons on some topics, and I don't agree but I still respect them.

Fire
true still I think we are talking past eachother here.

doesnt matter really

Tired Hiker
Dregh, I'm a mod and I like you! Master and Commander!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!boat

lil bitchiness
Well Im a mod, and I dont like any of you...schmoll

Just kidding you guys, I love you all...or at least most of yougroup

Tired Hiker
I actually don't exist!byeI am from the spirit world!!!

burlyman
http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Patr/BlessUSA.gif

Dregh
M and C rock

lil bitchiness
Jez...http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/eek3.gif

burlyman
http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Patr/MouseRocket.gif
http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Patr/ProudToBe.gif

total metalhead
thumb up live the dream

bLooMiLiCioUs
no1 actually got loud with me.....................................

did they?confused

silver_tears
One person tried to fight with me erm

leatherface12
* raises voice * BLOOMILICIOUS GET OVER HERE NOW! laughing j/k

Dregh
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative2.jpg

bLooMiLiCioUs
who??? such boldness eek!

nope,ive just ransacked my brain and i dun remember any1 getting loud with me.....so why m i on that list?laughing out loudroll eyes (sarcastic)

leatherface12
Is that a picture of you?

Dregh
Nope, It's a picture from ebaums world stick out tongue

leatherface12
Oh ok. So thats actually a picture of kofmaster. smile

silver_tears
this one guy who called me mean things mad

bLooMiLiCioUs
madmad that shall NOT be tolerated!!

silver_tears
I think he got banned erm

lil bitchiness
People wanna fight with me all the time, silly people.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud *ahem* Miss B!tcheek!laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Yeah, dont make me use my panel everyone! cool

laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooh noo!!!! the PANEL!!!!scaredscared

leatherface12
lil b can I push the argue with tex button in your sig please?

i slayed buffy
i could be on that list i can be a real biatch

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think she meant that others wld come to ur 'rescue' nd back you up when someone gets loud with you and calls you names....

i slayed buffy
oh lol!!! oppsies!

Dregh
Yello!

Crash Overload
I beleive you all forgot JackSparrow22

$¥®€Ñ
What the f**k?

Why the HELL..... am I on that list?????

If it's because you believe I have a certain level of respect, then thankyou, but if you really think I'm gonna b!tch like a mo' fo' at you for stating an opinion, then go running to my crew when things get hot, you are sorely mistaken.

I really don't know whether to be insulted or flattered.

I don't come on KMC to bask in the fear and awe of other members, I come here to chat, meet new peeps and generally have a giggle.

Please, if any of you have me on a pedestal, and are creeping around me on eggshells, don't, ok?

Orlando Bloom03
I'm Nit!

$¥®€Ñ
Good.......... jeez........

total metalhead
no2 it wasnt meant to insult or flatter. shes just saying that if anyone started talkin shit to you, everyone would back you up is all.

lil bitchiness
I have friends who will back me up anyway...big grin You know who you are I love you guys!

Dvae
annoyed lil + annoyed silver = trouble laughing out loud

silver_tears
someone's smart smart

Xena fan
Yes UNFORTUNALLY for some of us we cannot post our opinions without getting hammer! Order in administration sounds like a good idea. yes

total metalhead
it sure doesn't big grin

lil bitchiness
Are you for real? laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
I haven't had one fight with anyone on that list, and i get on really well with bidmyblood2run, WE BOTH LOVE FREDDY VS JASON!! eek! but i haven't seen her post in ages, where is she?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Not annoying mods = smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.