Count Dooku vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
LEt's say Count Dooku turns to the light force and he tries to kill his old master? Who wins?

Julie
sidious

The Ones
dude. sidious would kill dooku in less than 3 seconds

Sith Master X
Sidious would own Dooku.

jedimaster2000
Sidious, Absolutely no questions asked.

Bardock42
Sidious

SnakeEyes
I concur, Sidious would waste em

Darth_Janus
I voted for Dooku just because I think the guy needs someone in his corner. You guys are so mean to the old fart.

AragonIsKing
Dooku is exceptional, but if he honestly thinks he's any match for Sideous....huh.....ha. That wouldnt even be a fight for ol' Sid.

eleveninches
Sidious is meant to be equal to yoda, and dooku almost beat yoda in ep2 before running away

Bardock42
Dooku almost beat yoda? Did we watch different movies?

Julie
Darth Janus....you agree too....

jedimaster2000
The "Dooku almost beat Yoda" part is 100% flawed. If he almost beat Yoda, then why didn't he beat Yoda? The reason why he ran away was cause he knew he cold no longer hold off Yoda. So his only option was to run away.

CountQuan
because George Lucas didnt want Yoda to die. Anyways, Count Dooku could have slaughtered Yoda when he was protecting Anakin and Obi wan from the falling pole while he was meditating

jedimaster2000
That part was acting as a distraction so that Dooku could get away.

CountQuan
But still he had an opportunity to stab yoda in the back while Yoda was levitating the pole. And we ALL know that George Lucas didnt want Yoda to die.

jedimaster2000
Guess so. Just like when people ask "Why didn't Yoda just move Anakin and Obi-Wan out of the way, their combined weight should weigh a little less than four tons?" Because he didn't want Dooku to get captured yet.

CountQuan
Also "Why didnt MAce kill Jango when he had the chance?

Bardock42
Ok, ok ,ok.
Yoda could have still protect himself, Dooku just bought some time to run away, since he just is some loser sith.

Then Mace killed Jango if I recall right. You mean Dooku I guess. And he thought aboot that himself in a recent comic.

And Yoda says himself that the size of the thing doesn'T matter, which contradicts with what we have seen. But okay, maybe the thing was really important or somethign.

Grand Moff Gav
hahahaha (cough,spluter)

youre being nice to the old Count? he can look after himself but Palpy would waste him before he could ignite his lightsaber!

oh and yoda would have felt County attacking him threw the force but if u really want to see yoda's power read Yoda dark rendevouis (fogive spelling)

Darth_Janus
Well, Count Dooku is a sophisticated Sith lord with an amazing skill... and it's called diplomacy meets Form II. In another time, perhaps, Dooku would have been an amazing Sith master in his own right. He -did- beat Mace Windu in combat one upon a time, according to the database. I'm not saying Darth Sidious isn't more powerful; I just think more people around here should give credit where credit is do.

Darth_Nefarus
That is a good arguement, however, if Anakin(when he is still on the lightside, and thus less powerful) can still beat Dooku, it is safe to say Sidious would be able to defeat him similarly to Mace. It would take some time no doubt, as Dooku is INCREDIBLY skilled, but nowhere near Sidious.

chilled monkey
Actually, I think Dooku could have a chance. He held his own against Yoda (a Master with 900 years experience). Plus, if he's trained with Sidious, he'll have an understanding of how he fights (yes, I know, Sidious would not have shown all of his skill).

I just don't like it when people make Sidious out to be invincible. Given the right circumstances, he could be beaten.

jedimaster2000
Good point, chilled monkey.

ArthasKnight
No way, Sidious is the Dark Lord of the Sith, the one only the Chosen One can kill. No one else stands a chance. That's why Yoda is pwned by him, only Anakin has a chance of killing him. Dooku would be slaughtered.

Darth_Nefarus
I think Dooku would survive for several moments as did Windu, but he would meet a similar demise.
In all reality, I bet Sidious would trick Anakin into doing it.

Darth_Janus
Have I ever related how much I dislike the aspect of the Chosen One theory and how it just totally makes these threads lopsided and faction-based? Oh, I have? Numerous times?

Sorry guys. Old stances die hard. SW would have been a much more enlightening setting if the Chosen One prophecy had been left out.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, they didn't need it, but since he's a jesus that turns evil, i am okay with it.

Darth_Janus
Darth Christ. Can walk on water and choke heretics as easily as he can break bread. I'm a believer.

Jesus is cool.

Darth_Nefarus
OH my god, we now have a new vs. thread
ROTS Anakin(darkside) vs. Jesus with a lightsaber.

Julie
treading into blasphemous realms

Darth_Janus
Jesus and Obi-Wan would get along well together. They look alike, so they can pretend to be brothers and all that. But I figure Jesus to be the kinda guy who isn't into the lightsaber thing. Nonviolence morality and all that.

But if he did grip up a lightsaber, it's over. Jedi Master and Son of God Jesus versus Everyone. Ownage.

Darth_Nefarus
many argue that the whole force creating Anakin is blasphemy

Darth_Janus
I don't like to think of God as being one to get angry over blasphemy if he knows I have good intentions. Then again, the road to hell is paved with good intentions...

If this thread is the straw that ends up sending me to hell, I'm gonna be very vexed.

chilled monkey
Trying desperately to get this back on track...

jedimaster2000: Thanks.

Anyway, I think if the circumstances were right, Dooku could beat him. He's learned from the best, after all. I am looking forwards to seeing Mace Windu give Sidious a thrashing.

ArthasKnight
Yes Dooku has learned from the best, but that does not make him the best it only makes him good. Sidious is still the master of the dark side, a Sith Lord, THE Sith Lord. Sidious is stronger than everyone save Anakin, and that's why everyone else but Anakin loses.

Darth Mantis
Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious without a doubt in sabers force and all out

Trocity
Why bump a decade old thread with an obvious winner?

There aren't even any posts rich in funnies, I am disappointed in you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.