Sith whisper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArthasKnight
You know that Sith chant type thing that we hear in the trailer for Episode 3 when it shows Anakin's eyes? Well, I was watching Episode 1 the other day and it got to the part where Qui-Gon does the analysis of Anakin's blood just before the podrace, and I heard the Sith whisper! It's just after he gets the midichlorian count from Obi-Wan. Did anyone else notice this?>

jedimaster2000
What do you mean by "Sith chant" or "Sith whisper"? When it showed Anakin's eyes, wasn't there the sound of Vader breathing?

Anyways, didn't notice anything in episode 1, but I'll take your word for it.

yerssot
yes, I noticed, no big deal.
It's to set up the next scene where Maul lands his ship on Tatooine to find the jedi and the queen

ArthasKnight
I actually thought it was referring to Anakin's future, and how it wasn't certain. Like the midichlorian count was forshadowing his fall to the dark side or something.

cylob49
I think it was intentional as well
i always wondered what that guilty look Shmi has on her face in that scene too.

yerssot
why is it guilty? why can't it be remorse that she realises now that her actions will take away the one reason she still lives: her son?

cylob49
im filled with remorse that i posted in this thread........

yerssot
so you're a sith? eek!

Julie
who knows.....only two there are....errr except in times past and oh never mind

DCLXVI
"Sith Whisper"......wacko

Revan X
do you mean this sound? just click the link http://www.dmeb.net/sounds/mp3/maulchant.mp3

it may require QuickTime player.

ArthasKnight
Yes, that's the one.

Revan X
good

Darth Subjekt
erm, its just a noise to enhance the music and scene. thats like saying the voices you here in the "final duel" are all past dead sith lords singing as Vader fights, or something. It doesnt mean anything. If it did, im sure it would have been brought up by now.

Revan X
And Darth Subjekt is right it doesn't mean anything but now that you found what your looking what are you going to do now?

ArthasKnight
Barbecue?

Revan X
Barbecue? what are you going to barbecue?

ArthasKnight
I'm not sure yet, noobs?

Darth Subjekt
LOL....i want the backbone....since they all think they have one.....

ArthasKnight
Nah, I'll take the skull since I don't have to use up energy hollowing it out, already done for me.

Revan X
Sounds Good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.