I am cheating on my economics paper :p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
I am bad i am copying and pasting stuff from the net and posting it on word and It makes no sense laughing out loud

oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elektra_lover
lol, just like I do big grin

eggmayo
use shift + f7 to change some words....

a1hsauce
laughing out loud no mayo

Miss_Faye
ha! more power to you...better to turn it in not in yer words then not turn it in at all so mwhahahah!!!

eggmayo
It works for me.

Miss_Faye
yeppers works for me too smile

CherryPie
I put some of my own words into it and delete stupid stuff and unbold some things stupid people who bold Vitnam mad

XIA
PLAGURISM!!! big grin

a1hsauce
its just a fancy word for cheating, thats all it is

CherryPie
yeah

i don't care

i don't want to type....wait....

Miss_Faye
EH!! whatevers its toward yer grade so do what you gotta do

CherryPie
I am getting an A eek!

what a shock

Miss_Faye
go you!!

CherryPie
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

debbiejo
And you guys are going to be running businesses someday. That's whats wrong with the people I meet doing business and running the country.

I heard all about you all on "60 minutes".. no

Jackie Malfoy
Whats the use the teacher is going to know anyway and then you will fail the class.JM But hey it is your life! laughing

debbiejo
You're not going to do very good on interviews. They'll know something isn't right with your qualifications. cool

Flying High
erm you do realise that teachers know all these sites...and can tell copyed information....just dumb it down...take out big words and replace them with easy ones stick out tongue

Londonboy7
IM our Bio teacher and U fail and I want a millen doollers if U want to pass

Mr Parker
the benefits of the net. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.