Idle Hands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jordanb
smile Idle Hands is an awesome movie!!! if uve seen it post a message about it or sumthing along those lines!! if uve not seen it...BY IT! it is awesome..its not so much horror as it is comedy horror spoofage... Basically sum1 as been killing peeps in a town n this guy finds out that its his hand whist he sleeps then he kills his best friends n they come bk to life as u do n stay friends with him woooo n then he cuts his hand off n it esapes n lives on... the rest of the film is bout them trying to hunt down n kill his hand wooo tis awesome ch-ch-ch-check it out!!! wooooooooooo Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Cinemaddiction
I liked "Idle Hands", personally and it is, to date, Jessica Alba's best movie. Not that she's done a lot, lol.

nancy_englund
i really liked it too.
"we were like, nah, too far"
or whatever.
lol
over.

Cooties
Yeah it is aought.I like the part where the hand killed all the people in the prom just like Carrie

ericadurancefan
idle hands is awesome i love the part where the girl gets chopped up in the fan and seth greens friend tells him you can go get a piece now,that still cracks me up and jessica alba looked amazing

Ben-Kenobi
Their wasa big bright lght at the end of a long tunnel..and were like pssssh forget that man..to far.

Cooties
I also like the part when the hand kills the couple in the car

Wolfie
I loved Idle Hands. My favorite part was when the hand killed Dexter Holland of The Offpspring. That part was hilarious.

Zilverz
i thought the movie was cool... pretty funny .. and alba is ultra hot in this film

Laviera_j
lol - totally unexpected.

Aini
I love that movie. It's so funny. totaly love the zombies (seth green and that other dude who's name I've forgotten)

eggmayo
It totally stole from Evil Dead 2 though..

Jordanb
Thats y its a spoof! tis dead gd tho!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Cinemaddiction
The hand? If anything, it was "Thing" from The Addams Family.

eggmayo
Also hilarious... should be more films with disembodied hands...

ladygrim
never seen it

Wolfie
The costuming for the zombies were really good.

tabby999
i love when the guy with his head reatached is making out with the chick and Seth Greens watching "dude, gross"

SlipknoT
It was pretty good.

Azrael01
That was a cool movie I liked when the hand gets stoned big grin that was funny Jessica Alba is hot in it too

chilled monkey
ladygrim: Check it out if you get the chance. It is realy good.

And I definately agree about Jessica Alba. She was great here.

Jordanb
Carrie is an awesome film

MaggotCorps
i like the bottle-to-the-head kill

T.M
i loved this movie i saw i a a few time like a year ago and have wanted to buy it ever since never got around to it though messed

my favourite quote from the movie:

Anton: So, what are you guys doing here?
Pnub: We need a place to kick it. Don't be selfish, Anton! No one else's parents are dead!

laughing out loud

Wolfie
Necrophilia! laughing out loud

T.M, I see it at Best Buy often on the clearance shelf ($5-7).

BlackC@t
It was good, but not great.

Jordanb
it was great!!!!!!! o fyi TAKING BACK SUNDAY RULE!! n C@T should really be C@ cuz if its C@T its like Cat-t unless thts wot u were goin 4 eek! confused

BlackC@t
I get what you're saying, I thought of that when I first came up with my name.

It would have just been 'BlackCat' but some girl who's never, ever posted here took it rolleyes1

Taking Back Sunday does rock! eek!

Norma Jean
No, they really don't.

dont_lol_me
dude i seen it i use to have it jus lost it lol probly in my room sumwhere god only knos.... but i thought it was awesum!!!!! Happy Dance

T.M
Wolfie i aint american lol

Jordanb
Yes they do fool laughing

eggmayo
Nah, they dont.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.