Field Trip.... GONE BAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Londonboy7
OK so we were going to New Port, RI (known for its HUGE mansions) to see 2 of them. We were supposed to go for an hour or 2 in each mansion and in beetween were to stop at a plaza for an hour and a hafe to eat lunch. its 5 hours there and back (2 1/2 hours each way.) so we get on the bus. Drive there. and stop at a rest stop (in New Port)
Its just a dunkin donuts and and bathrooms. So we stop and some kids dial 911! on the pay pohne. THat costs us 40 minets. then the weather is going to be bad so we take 40 minets to do 1 manstion, stop at McDonalds on the way home. It takes us more then 2 hurs to get there and we are there for like 1 1/2!!!! mad mad mad

SlipknoT
That would have been fun.

Londonboy7
U would think that...

BakaXero
why did it take 4o min to dial 911?

charmedFairy
the whole incident of them dialing 911 took them 40 minutes to resolveermi think

Ronny
Because its such a long number no expression

Elektra_lover
I wanna go to a scary mansion sad

BakaXero
i just wanna get drunk and lost in the woods...no expression

Raven Guardia
*sigh* reminds me of band trips....god I miss band sad

BakaXero
and this one time at band camp...

Elektra_lover
hahhahaha

Londonboy7
The cops came and then it took forever to figure out what to do and who did it

JLred
That was hilarious ronny.........really......hysterical

Londonboy7
ya...

JLred
it was........

Cinemaddiction
I was expecting to hear about someone getting murdered or something. Coulda played it up a little for the sake of entertainment.

A dismemberment or two, atleast.

Ironman
man you coulda macked on your chick or beat your friends or play b b butcher

SlipknoT
It took me a few years to learn it confused

Ironman
man i always dialed 411 erm :/ sad

Raz
So...yeah....anyways....

Silver Stardust
Band trips...ahahaha...nakie-time on the bus...laughing embarrasment having to change uniforms on the bus sucked....

JLred
man you are so doh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.